Notices

Page 33 of 467 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!

1. Sex Kitten - 377

Sex Kitten - 377

Official Title: Sex Kitten
    Cast: Kitty McPherson, J Mac
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Fetish, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: And now for something completely different with Kitty McPherson. Not bondage but male domination and female discipline. Wearing a spidery outfit, Kitty is meeting JMac for the first time, and the results will be explosive. From the beginning, Kitty is JMac's fuck doll to control and boss around. JMac has Kitty on all fours on a table. He orders her to shake her big tits and tells her she is going to have to wait for cock. Slap yourself on the ass, he orders. She does it loudly and asks if he likes that. You like when I spank my ass JMac tells Kitty to turn around and stick her thick ass out at him. Kitty spanks it again and wiggles it. Her spanked cheek is red. This is too tempting. JMac co...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1403.35 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:24:43

2. Sexy Baby Chloe Stevens - 95

Sexy Baby Chloe Stevens - 95

Official Title: Sexy Baby Chloe Stevens
    Cast: Chloe Stevens, Enzo Lorenzo
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Ebony, Interracial, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Chloe Stevens has 46H tits and is going to show us how she takes care of the cock with those gigantic jugs and her big booty buns. Chloe likes to dress to show off her body. I dress very sexy all of the time, says Chloe. I love push-up bras to show my sexy cleavage and spandex to show off my sexy, thick thighs and booty. Normally I don't wear panties but when I do, it's boy shorts and thongs. My partner has a long cock and that's what a girl like me needs. I am a pretty basic girl when it comes to sex. I like being on top, missionary and sucking cock. I masturbate at least three times a week and I like to fuck at least three times a week. When I masturbate, I pull up my laptop, put on a p...

Tech. Info
    Size: 834.37 MB
    Duration: 00:14:48

3. Sexy Bartender Gia - 25

Sexy Bartender Gia - 25

Official Title: Sexy Bartender Gia
    Cast: Gia Johnson, J.T.
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, High Heels, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Gia Johnson too sexy for her dress. Sexy bartender Gia performs an ass-slapping exotic dance behind the bar. Horny barfly JT is the only customer in the place on a dead afternoon. Gia's chubby body filling out her tight dress is driving him crazy. A smiling Gia returns the attention. He drops her top to expose and admire her tits, which Gia says are E-cups. She lets him suck and palm them, enjoying the attention. This is a great bar! In Coyote Ugly, the bartenders dance on the bar. In this bar, the guys get to play with the bartenders' boobs and butts! Gia drops to a kneeling position to suck JT's bloated shaft. Holding the back of Gia's head, he fucks her mouth, wiping his fuck-stick on h...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1160.47 MB
    Resolution: 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:20:26

4. Sexy Cassie - 336

Sexy Cassie - 336

Official Title: Sexy Cassie
    Cast: Cassie Blanca, Jack Cummings
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: 44G-cupper Cassie Blanca got dicked, licked, reamed and creamed by this lucky dude in a scene reformatted for better quality. There's great action and a variety of positions in this video. Cassie downplayed her massive mams for a long time. I always wore big sweaters, Cassie told your friendly editorial staff. The biggest cup size I'd ever find in a store was a DD so I had been wearing that for years. Then I went to get measured and they were like, 'Are you crazy' And my bra size turned out to be a G. Cassie was a shy girl growing up. I was more of the nice girl who would do her homework. I was scared to express myself or experiment. Now if anyone suggests anything I'm willing to try it...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1280.84 MB
    Duration: 00:22:05

5. Shave My Bush & Fuck My Bump - 150

Shave My Bush & Fuck My Bump - 150

Official Title: Shave My Bush & Fuck My Bump
    Cast: Sunshine, J.T.
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Pregnant, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Sunshine plays with her huge baby bump, bush and massive tits while Johnny jacks at the sight of her, getting his dick ready to stick it in her pussy and between her lips. She sucks on this lucky motherfucker's engorged member while her giant jugs dangle. They pause for a bush trim and decide to shave her pussy bald. Now she's slick and wet and ready for him to slide his cock in her wet slit. Johnny shoves it in all the way while Sunshine licks her nipples. Sunshine wants cum after they fuck. Didn't she get enough six months earlier Johnny fucks her tits first. Her veiny, milky jugs are so big, they hide his dick. Sunshine automatically kneads Johnny's balls while he slides between her bre...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1579.4 MB
    Duration: 00:27:34

6. She'll Make You Pop - 403

She'll Make You Pop - 403

Official Title: She'll Make You Pop
    Cast: Chevy Cobain, Peter Green
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The video begins with the action in progress as Peter feasts on Chevy Cobain's big, big 40H tits. Chevy prides herself on her cock sucking skills. Peter plays with Chevy's knockers, pulling and kneading her soft and pliable sweatermeat. She kneels on the floor and opens her mouth wide for Peter's peter, her arms by her sides, her big boobs hanging, and swallows it all the way down the hatch. Chevy cups her jugs together and wraps them around his cock, takes it back in her mouth and then tit-fucks it again. Stripping totally naked to bare feet, Chevy climbs on the bed and, facing her fuck buddy, takes his cock cowgirl-style. They'll get to Chevy's favorite position, doggie, soon enough. Chev...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1147.62 MB
    Duration: 00:20:17

7. She's Not A Dream - 215

She's Not A Dream - 215

Official Title: She's Not A Dream
    Cast: Lavina Dream
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Lavina Dream beckons the camera to come closer. Closer. Closer. She squeezes her big boobs through her top. She lifts it over her head and drops it. She squeezes her treasures through her bra and then gets rid of that too. Lavina is halfway home. She stands up to drop her denim skirt and starts to rub her pussy, moving her little panties to the side. Then the panties are disposed of. She leaves her high heels on. Lavina is now free to squeeze her succulent mams and finger her clit and cookie-lips. Her fingers are getting wet from her snatch juices. The magic toy appears by her side. She takes it and wets it with her tongue and works it inside her pussy. Jiggling it in and out in quicken...

Tech. Info
    Size: 733.38 MB
    Duration: 00:16:16

8. Shower Fuck - 276

Shower Fuck - 276

Official Title: Shower Fuck
    Cast: Peyton Thomas, Carlos Rios
    Tags: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Peyton Thomas is taking a nice shower when superstud Carlos Rios parts the shower curtains to watch her wet down her sensational 40N-cup breasts. There are big boobs and there are huge boobs. Peyton's breasts are beyond huge. Peyton smiles at Carlos. He can not only look, he can come into the shower stall and help her. She sits on the floor and Carlos eagerly joins her to knead and squeeze the massive mountains of this young, fresh chick. His fingers sink into her soft breast-flesh. Peyton's boob growth started when she was very young. She turned 19 years old after this XL Girl scene was filmed. There's an excellent chance her tits have not finished growing. Out of the shower and kneeling, ...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1595.11 MB
    Duration: 00:27:28

9. Simona Meets The Boss - 274

Simona Meets The Boss - 274

Official Title: Simona Meets The Boss
    Cast: Simona, Thomas Lee
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: While Simona anxiously waits for Thomas, and with the camera rolling, she drops her nightie so she can lick and rub her nipples. She peels off her panties and fingers her cunt to make it wet for Thomas' dick. Sucking on her vibrator, Simona runs it around her nipples and between her big boobs, then sticks it all the way up her pussy. The vibrations edge her to an orgasm just as Thomas shows up on the set ready for action. Thomas takes the vibrator away and gives her his hard cock to suck on instead. Simona is laid out on her back so Thomas can bookmark his raging hard-on between her big, soft jugs and fuck them. Simona is a sexually docile girl and likes a take-charge, controlling male. Sim...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1291.89 MB
    Duration: 00:23:04

10. Sofia Santana: Sin senos grandes, no hay alegra - 421

Sofia Santana: Sin senos grandes, no hay alegra - 421

Official Title: Sofia Santana: Sin senos grandes, no hay alegra
    Cast: Sofia Santana
    Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Sin senos grandes, no hay alegra Without big breasts, there is no joy. Sofia Santana was a nurse before she decided to show her dangerous curves, large, juicy breasts and well-padded ass. But her medical education isn't totally over. She wants to study psychology, maybe go for a degree. Sofia could start with the mind of the breast-man and why girls like her drive us crazy. I'm so used to the constant attention because of my looks that it doesn't bother me. I've gotten used to the stares and questions, Sofia said. It's fine because I'm an extroverted woman and I like to socialize and meet people. If Sofia leaves her house dressed like she is here, it's no surprise that she turns heads anyp...

Tech. Info
    Size: 865.89 MB
    Duration: 00:17:54