Notices

Page 215 of 607 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Goddess Haylee - Pendant Enslavement VIDEO

This video has been HIGHLY requested ! I am so excited to finally have it available here. You will feel as if you are right there with me, and I am speaking directly to you. This video includes: A deep pendant induction Crisp finger snaps to enforce a deeper trance Goddess Worship Slave Training Eye Fixation with close ups Enslavement equaling full body arousal Addiction to pleasing me Reprogramming slave subliminals whispered throughout the video Commands and Triggers You will find out just how captivating I am, and how easy it is to surrender and obey. You will not be able to look away. You are so mine. So owned.

Filesize: 2.33 GB
    Duration: 00:18:34
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3435 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 176 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Penny L - Sexual Favours

Penny is your new boss and she has called you into her office to make sure you are up to scratch on how things work around the office. It's clear her standards are very high, she wants to make sure you can handle any situation that is thrown at you. She does this by stripping off and instructing you to take your dick out and start wanking for her while she talks dirty to you and shows you her pussy.

Filesize: 1.04 GB
    Duration: 00:09:11
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 16.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Petra Hunter - Make your Asshole Gape Again

My favorite thing about you is your asshole. I love playing with it, violating it, sticking things inside of it... I especially love when your asshole gapes for me. It's been far too long since I've played with your ass the way I like, so today I'm going to make your asshole gape again. You're going to stick four different plugs in that eager little hole of yours, and you're going to huff p.0.pp3.rs along the way. Inhale your first round of p.0.pp3.rs, finger your asshole, and slide in that first toy. Let's make your asshole gape.

Filesize: 628 MB
    Duration: 00:16:29
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Petra Hunter - Yes, And

Face it: you can't resist me. When I tell you to do something, you say Yes, and then you do it. It's that simple. Yes, And. Yes, And. This time, I want to play with that thing in between your legs. Reach down and grab that cock of yours, and follow my instructions. It feels so good to obey me, doesn't it? Remember, you always obey. Yes, And. Yes, And.

Filesize: 403 MB
    Duration: 00:10:38
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 1

You'll never escape Me. I am exactly what you want. In a tight shiny pink dress, I become absolutely irresistible. I am unstoppable. I am the most powerful coerce you've encountered. There is no saying no to Me. You will continue slipping deep under My spell until you are totally mind fucked and owned by Me and My perfection.

Filesize: 53.4 MB
    Duration: 00:05:15
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1219 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 2

I knew you couldn't resist paying. Look at Me. I'm fucking perfect. You fantasize about your dream Goddess. That one woman who can get deep inside your mind and make you do absolutely anything against your will. I am the image your /Volumes/Corndog/Downloads/Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Bratmind creates. I am the reality of that fantasy. I'm what you crave. You were put on this earth to spoil Me. It feels so good to send Me your hard earned ca$h, then watch Me spend it on frivolous things.

Filesize: 94.1 MB
    Duration: 00:04:20
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2961 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 3

I don't think there will ever be a clip of Mine you don't purchase. My long legs and high heels totally command you and turn you into putty in My hand. You're weaker than ever. Completely mind blown by My power. In awe of how lucky you are to even be alive on the same planet as Me! I am so gracious to allow you to worship and pay. (Goddess Leg and Heel Worship, Shiny Fetish, Financial Domination, Mind Fuck.)

Filesize: 142 MB
    Duration: 00:08:13
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2346 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 4

You want to be My good boy, don't you? You don't want to be just another loser nobody bitch. You want to be My obedient slave. If you want to please Me, then you must obey Me. If I'm not happy with you, you're worthless. All you're good for is paying Me. That is your one and only purpose for living. The more money you spend on Me, the happier you will be. And more importantly - the happier I will be. Let's max out your cards. Drain your bank accounts. Sell all your assets. Go totally fucking broke for Me. It feels RIGHT. Give Me everything! More, more, more!!!

Filesize: 217 MB
    Duration: 00:10:16
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2892 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Princess Camryn - Findom Fame

You will download this clip. You need my instructions.

Filesize: 120 MB
    Duration: 00:04:49
    Resolution: 1918x1068
    Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 3125 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Dominant Princess - Kiss My Ass

I adore being worshipped, I love My ass worshipped, I know you love admiring it, I want you to show Me how much you adore Me and My perfect peachy bottom. I want you to pucker up and place your slave lips on My perfection, I want you to kiss it, lick it and show Me how much you truly adore and worship this Goddess and do it all through worshipping My ass.

Filesize: 237 MB
    Duration: 00:06:24
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4998 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download and Enjoy