Notices

Page 104 of 607 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Rene - Silky Panties Ass Tease

Worship my ass in these pretty, silky panties! Feel your mind go soft and your dick go hard as I wave my butt around in your face! Sooo close to your screen, sooo sexy! Come and worship, bow before your Princess and pucker up for this perfect ass. I'll tease you so hard, pulling down my panties so you can see my sweet crack and shaking and wiggling my booty in your face. I love showing off how hot my butt is! It would be a shame if this ass was hidden from the world. Worship my silky panties and fine ass!

Filesize: 586 MB
    Duration: 00:07:52
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_SilkyPantiesAssTease.part1.rar
    Oth_SilkyPantiesAssTease.part2.rar

Pilar - Skype With Me So Amazing

A Simulated Skype Date! This is what it's like on my usual domme session nights. Majority of my clientele prefer a gentle, sexy, and seductive domme session led by Me. My second most popular type of session is a regulated intox under my guidance. Here's a little taste of something sweet and gentle but powerful. Thanks for my favorite slave who bought this python bodysuit, I love it!
    Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar

Filesize: 594 MB
    Duration: 00:08:14
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 250 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Oth_SkypeWithMeSoAmazing.part1.rar
    Oth_SkypeWithMeSoAmazing.part2.rar

Jessika Lexi - Spellbinding Supervillainess

I'm a super-evil supervillainess and you, well. You're some wannabe Batman fuck who's been trying to 'save' the world from my charms for years. For your latest trick, you've found your way into my lair by posing as one of my many minions. You think I don't know, but unfortunately for you, I'm a lot smarter, and I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse without blowing your cover. Worship my boots, and you'll get a promotion, something which every good minion desires!
    However, you just can't resist my superpowers: All men who gaze upon me for too long, can't resist doing whatever I tell them to. I have another superpower too, but that's a secret for now, and you're not quite aware of how fucked you are until it's too late. Soon enough, you'll be staring up at my latex curves, kissing my boots like there's no future. Maybe for you there isn't. Well, not one that doesn't involve being enslaved by me forever. Too bad.

Filesize: 496 MB
    Duration: 00:16:36
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Oth_SpellbindingSupervillainess.part1.rar
    Oth_SpellbindingSupervillainess.part2.rar

Julie Simone - Stinky Feet JOI

I've been walking around all day in these cute canvas wedges and My feet are sweaty and stinky! I quickly tease the shoes off to let you bury your nose in deep. I put My feet over your nose so you can take it all in, then tell you to clean My feet with your tongue. I want you to lick the soles up and down and get in between each of the toes. I then count you down to a powerful orgasm.

Filesize: 608 MB
    Duration: 00:08:04
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Oth_StinkyFeetJOI.part1.rar
    Oth_StinkyFeetJOI.part2.rar

6/24 - "Stripspank Cockcall" by Christina

Damn, she can multitask! Christina gets bored during a kinky call, and it's time for a silent, sleazy striptease. Enjoy! But you have to stay quiet so you don't get caught. - xo Helix

Filesize: 173 MB
    Duration: 00:03:54
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5869 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Oth_StripspankCockcall.rar

Sweaty Blue Socks

These socks have been marinating in my foot sweat for 3 days now... in this 95F weather. Hiking, rock climbing, shopping... you name it, they've been on my feet for it. They smell SO strongly. I bet you would do terrible things to acquire enough money to own these. You can only imagine what it would be like to smell and touch something that clung so closely to my perfect body

Filesize: 465 MB
    Duration: 00:08:36
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7389 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Oth_Sweaty_Blue_Socks.part1.rar
    Oth_Sweaty_Blue_Socks.part2.rar

TITS & BOOBS Brainwash

*Visual Effects added for maximum brainwash* WARNING WILL INDUCE EXTREME COCK STIMULATION. My tits are your obsession. My oily 32DD tits will suck you in. You will be unable to look away. You will instantly become aroused as I squeeze, flap, and bounce my perfect tits. You'll start to focus and feel your brain be completely molded into a my tit addict.

Filesize: 781 MB
    Duration: 00:08:02
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 244 kb/s

Oth_TITSBOOBSBrainwash.part1.rar
    Oth_TITSBOOBSBrainwash.part2.rar

Throbbing Cock Trance

This trip down the rabbit hole trance is about one thing-- a rocket ride to orgasm that begins with your already erect cock and increases into a throbbing, pulsating pleasure-filled jerk fest. I'm going to push and pull you through the most amazing guided trance masturbation, full of thick, hard imagery and sensual details. Your induction is methodical and physical. The deepeners are rich with control. With each stroke you go deeper, with each breath you grow harder. By the time I propel you to orgasm with my sensual voice, it will feel like falling off the edge of the world.

A new voyage into my entrancement cock training..

Filesize: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:17:19
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Oth_ThrobbingCockTrance.part1.rar
    Oth_ThrobbingCockTrance.part2.rar

Goddess Tessa Wants a Pedicure Sissy: Are You Worthy?

I keep my feet exquisitely pedicured because I know how weak it makes you. You'd love to be my pedicure slave, wouldn't you? Before you start begging, get down on your knees, at my toe-level, just where I like you. Then you can repeat after me: 'Yes, Goddess Tessa

Filesize: 108 MB
    Duration: 00:04:56
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Oth_WantsaPedicureSissyAreYouWorthy.rar

Pilar - Weak for Ebony Princess

You're so weak for Bratty Black Girls. You're falling under My spell, minute by minute, and there is nothing you can do to prevent that FACT. You love to worship Me, you love to stare at My physical display of Melanated Beauty while I talk down to you. You're MY little toy do with what I please. Not only do white boys love Me, EVERYONE does! Because I am fucking perfect and I put you in your place where you belong, beneath ME! See how easily I have you wrapped around My pretty little finger? You'll do anything for Me. Get down on your knees and Pay ME, to retrieve the content within. Chop! Chop!

Filesize: 344 MB
    Duration: 00:05:06
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 9159 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 252 kb/s

Oth_WeakForEbonyPrincess.rar