Notices

Page 480 of 607 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Fucked by Naomi Swann

To Naomi Swann, you're nothing but a fuck puppet. Something for her to bounce up and down on her dick. On your knees, she'll test the limits of your throat. Demonstrating pumping in and out of your mouth, her hips thrusting in a rhythmic motion. A wide smile spreads across her red lips as she enjoys the thought of having you on your back, legs high in the air; such a vulnerable position and easier for her to sink deeper into your hole. The pleasure she receives in fantasies of using you as her fuck puppet is clear in her expressions and tone of voice, getting lost just as her dick will in the pits of your stomach. When Naomi gets a hold of you she'll show no mercy. She desires to claim all of your holes as her own.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 522 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:09:03
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Amalia Money - Fucked Up Fast

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.

Filesize: 289 MB
    Duration: 00:15:04

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Princess Wystri - Goth Goddess Owns Your Cock JOI

I know how much hot goth babes turn you on, especially during the spooky season! So today, I'm going to take ownership of you and your cock. Relax and clear your mind, prepare to give yourself to Me completely. I'm going to guide you to stroke for Me, edging you and teasing you. Listen to Me and feel Me start to take control of your thoughts. You think only of Me while you stroke. When I'm ready to totally solidify My control, I give you a countdown and instruct you to cum and tell your mind where to focus. Let go and let Me take hold of you.

Filesize: 879 MB
    Duration: 00:11:55

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - Enslaving a Couple at HS Reunion

I bullied you relentlessly when we were in school, as you were always the easy-to-pick-on weakling. I catch a glimpse of you with your new girlfriend at the reunion, and all I see is an opportunity to enslave and humiliate you both, for My pleasure. I introduce Myself to your girlfriend, and I brief her on what you were like when we were in school. She is silent, as are you. I then show her a little trick: how easily I can make you do anything. I lift up My dirty heel, and you begin cleaning it with your tongue. You haven't changed: you're still the same doormat you were when we were growing up. She doesn't say anything. She doesn't protest, she doesn't defend you, she just sits there. I call her out on this, pointing out that she is just as weak and pathetic as you. I instruct her to do the same: to clean My shoes with her tongue, and she does, almost without hesitation. I take off My shoes, revealing My feet all sweaty and dirty from standing in heels all night. You both lick My feet too. I've captured a slave couple so very easily, using My power to manipulate you both into mindless slavery.

Filesize: 824 MB
    Duration: 00:11:10

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Princess Wystri - Halloween 2019 Ass Worship #2

I'm back again for more ass worship! Since it's my favorite season, I want you worshiping extra hard. Get on your knees and get ready to tell me how much you adore My perfect ass.

Filesize: 711 MB
    Duration: 00:09:38

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Worship Amanda - Hi/Low with JOI and Extra Fun

I want to mix it up a little bit and it's going to get tricky. Everyone loves my Hi/Low JOI games and today will be just as good if not better... I'm adding in a little secret. It's going to be so fun!

Filesize: 470 MB
    Duration: 00:19:56

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Horrible CBT Task

This CBT task is horrible. Sure, this isn't the most painful CBT clip. it's doable by anyone with a masochistic masturbatory streak, yet the terms of engagement are designed to guarantee that you end up in quite the painful predicament. First, I'm going to give you a ruined orgasm. That's the easy part. The true masturbatory difficulty comes next...
    Can you handle a challenge? Are you in?

Filesize: 716 MB
    Duration: 00:19:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Mistress Harley - Human Toilet Training

I know how much you wish to degrade yourself as my own personal toilet, you crave to kneel beneath me and open your mouth to take in all my sweet fluids. You desire it so strongly you'll do anything to become my personal toilet slave.

Filesize: 186 MB
    Duration: 00:05:06

Download and Enjoy

Idelsy Love - Fuck Your Holes For Me

Serve me and be my little fuck slut. I love humiliating you by making you fuck your slutty holes for me. You'll need clothespins and a nice big dildo to carry out my instructions. Show me how much you like being a piggy slut to amuse your goddess.

Filesize: 497 MB
    Duration: 00:12:08

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Idelsy Love - Transparent Latex

Panty Boy, thank you for these amazing latex tights by Libidex! They are so sexy! My ass looks so perfect in them and I imagine how fun it would be to sit on you with my latex encased ass. Can you imagine how sexy it would be if I unzipped them and let you smell my fragrant pussy and delicious ass as you knelt underneath me

Filesize: 348 MB
    Duration: 00:08:44

Download and Enjoy