Notices

Page 1 of 607 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

1. Mistresses, Princesses, Goddesses POV Scenes

Red face Mistresses, Princesses, Goddesses POV Scenes

Humiliation Assignment Task 10 of 10

As I know all you fucktards love a little assignment, I have put together 10 Humiliating Tasks for you to carry out for my enjoyment and your degradation.Now, I want to see WHO wants to entertainment me, WHO can carry out ALL 10 assignments and WHO is the most fucked up fuck of you ALL.So....you want an assignment...here is your tenth task...so let's go.

Filesize: 155 MB
    Duration: 00:05:16
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3979 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

10.rar
    Last edited by Hulk; 02-05-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Spring Cleaning

It's time for some spring cleaning, boys! And what does that mean? You'll have to buy the clip and find out. But, don't fret, you won't have to get off your lazy ass and actually clean or anything like that! Hehehe. You will, however, get a really sexy JOI if you're obedient and follow my instructions today. Ready to earn your hot stroke instructions and a nice big orgasm? Let's go, my horny slave, time to listen to your Princess and be a good boy.

Filesize: 123 MB
    Duration: 00:07:47
    Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2048 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Cleanin.rar

CUM Cocktail

If eating your own cum isn�t degrading enough, I have a great cum cocktail ready and waiting for you to enjoy. I enjoy seeing you go to all new lows just purely for my entertainment. You will be my little stroke puppet today and follow my every command. I want you to devour every single drop like the sick freak you are and thank me for the privilege. Unzip cunt.

Filesize: 202 MB
    Duration: 00:09:18
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2978 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 62.3 kb/s

Cockta.rar

Princess Lacey - Therapy and Brain Rewiring For Masturbation Addicts

This is a therapy clip for true jerk junkies. Or maybe more of a rewiring, than therapy, because some of you jerk addicts think it�s ok for you to try and live a normal life and be a normal person. But you will never ever be a normal person. You have a disease and it�s called chronic masturbation. And the first step to living with your disorder is accepting it. Admit it to me and yourself. Admit it, you are addicted to masturbating. Yes, it is very pathetic but you already knew that.

You�re here to learn more about yourself and you know there�s no better way than to have a goddess tell you directly. So listen up freak, you are an addict. You will never get healthy. So you need to abide by every word I say. I know you�re jerking your dick right now because you can�t help yourself, you can�t keep your hands off of that stupid dick while you stare at a sexy Goddess like me. No of course you can�t. And it�s ok, you can stroke bitch because I know you can�t help yourself.

But you can help yourself by stop trying to be normal. Embrace the fact that you are a masturbation addict. I need you locked in your room, masturbating constantly. It�s what you want anyway, so just do it, stop trying to live life, stop having friends, stop talking to family, and stop going out. It�s going to be a lonely life but you�ll be happy because you love jerking to hot bitchy girls who truly hate you. You fucking need it. You�re a loser, I mean anyone who can�t stop masturbating constantly is really a loser.

You�re here to learn from me that you are a true chronic masturbator. And you will stay locked in your room, jerking off, like a good little addict. You need to feel that high, you need your fix. Your high comes from jerking that dick. You just love that orgasmic high. Stare and stroke like the addict you are. You know there is no recovery because these clips will never stop. There�s no help for you. There�s no way to avoid your addiction, it will never go away.

Worship and stroke and become a mindless, sexless drone. This is the therapy you need, the perfect rewiring. Stroke and stroke and stroke, like the fiend you are. You will never fuck again, just embrace your disease and don�t stop stroking.

Filesize: 296 MB
    Duration: 00:08:36
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: WMV, , 4703 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Addicts.rar

30 Minute CBT Custom

Custom clip from Alex - "Can you please make a 30 minute cbt instruction clip where you have me really hurt my balls. Can you please make it like your clip "Custom CBT Instruction Tease & Denial" where you have me hit my balls a certain amount at a time throughout the video (10, 20 etc. up to you.) You can have me punch, slap and hit my balls with wooden spoon and rubber spatula. Make me thank you for allowing me to hurt myself for you. I also have about 20 clothespins you can have me use how ever you want. Also please make me tie up my balls with a string. Please tease me throughout the clip with your perfect tits, ass, and pussy. Please make the clip extremely hard and painful. Be very sadistic. I should be struggling to make it all the way through but I would do anything you tell me. Remind me that I can't stroke without your permission(if you want to give me permission at any point during the clip, up to you at what time). At the end can you please decide how I get to cum. Do I have to eat it (legs flipped over head), ruin my orgasm(take my hand off my cock right as I cum) or any other cruel way you can decide. Also if possible can you please wear something similar to your outfit in your clip "3 Loads in 24 Minutes"." Surprise ending - could be CEI, ruined orgasm, or something else. Buy the clip & watch to find out! ;-)

Filesize: 306 MB
    Duration: 00:32:34
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1188 kb/s

30.rar

Bodysuit Tease

My first blurry, shitty quality tease and denial video in this bodysuit sold so well that I just HAD to make another, this time in HD and with 18 months more experience of teasing helpless men under my wing. Enjoy.

Filesize: 339 MB
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4871 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Bodys.rar

Popping Your Anal Cherry

So, you know you are a little slut... but you've still never tried it in the ass. We are going to fix that today! Teaching you just how to ease into it, stroking for me, getting nice and horny, and then walking you through your first little bit of anal training. Soon, we'll have you wearing this little buttplug daily! A nice, gentle introduction into the world of ass play, guided along with my shining latex body. What more could a slut want?

Filesize: 328 MB
    Duration: 00:05:37
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 8004 kb/s

Cherry.rar

MesmerEyes: ASMR Slave Conditioning Mind Control

As you listen to the sound of my voice and look into my sexy eyes you relax deeply into a state of trance. This is a very powerful ASMR experience, feel the sensations as I mesmerize you with my beauty and magic, coaxing you into surrendering your soul to your goddess and master. This is designed to be played repeatedly to condition your mind to be my obedient slave. You are helpless to resist my power. You love how I control you through your sexual desires. Warning: this is an extremely powerful mind control spell, magic does not follow rules of space and time and can affect you from any distance. Proceed at your own risk.

Filesize: 162 MB
    Duration: 00:04:28
    Resolution: 1440x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4910 kb/s

Conditi.rar

Lady Fyre Chastity Will Help You Feel Closer To Me

I have a surprise for you today pet. You�re being so good kneeling before me. Look at this new, beautiful, shiny chastity cage I have for you. And this is your surprise because I want you to lock up your cock for me. This is a big step. It�s a privilege to be locked by me. I don�t just lock up anyone. And I know you�ve been thinking about it, being locked up for me. Chastity is an amazing tool, it will help you to feel closer to me. I�m going to show you how to put it on, and then you�re going to put it on for real for me. You�re going to lock it and give me the key. Now your cock is all locked up. For me. I own it. Do you feel it? Do you feel the connection we now share? You can feel my total control. Your cock is so important to you, you think about it all the time. It�s always hard and horny. Sometimes your life even revolves around it. And if your life is going to revolve around something other than me, don�t you think you should cage up that thing? You should put it to use in honor of serving your Goddess. If you�re all caged up for me and you can�t touch yourself without my permission, I become that much more important in your life. No more useless wasted orgasms for you. No more jerking away any time you want. Your orgasms are going to become so much more important to you, now that you�re mine, now that your cock is mine. You�re going to have to ask my permission every time you want to cum. Each day without orgasm is another day of sacrifice in serving me. Think about that. I know that you�re still going to be very aware of your own cock because this cage is heavy and restrictive. I want you to feel it at every moment, as you will feel my control, my power, my ownership over you as you grow more and more pathetic. Your cock is useless, it�s merely a tool I use to control you. You are a selfish jerker who needs control, who needs to learn to serve and be selfless. You want this so badly, you need it. You want me to control your life more and more and by owning your cock, I control your mind. Feel the weight, as you�re constantly aware that your cock is now mine.

Filesize: 272 MB
    Duration: 00:07:55
    Video: WMV, , 4697 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Closer.rar

Cum Eating on My Command

I never knew how thrilling it could be to make a man eat his own cum. It really fascinates me the lengths you are willing to go to just to put a smile on my face. The fact that I coerce you into the act is a huge turn on for you. My perfect Goddess body easily puts you in a weak state of mind and makes you a good boy for me. I love seeing ropes of your cum slung all over your face and you fucking love it too.

Filesize: 548 MB
    Duration: 00:11:38
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6446 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Command.part1.rar
    Command.part2.rar