Notices

Page 292 of 607 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Goddess Jessi Belle - No Name Loser

do you feel invisible? Like people ignore you all of the time? Have you ever sent a text to your friends asking them what they are doing and they ignore you or give you excuses as to why you can't see them? Do you feel left out? Of course you do! Look at you, you're a loser! You're a piece of dog shhh. You're a no name, goofy ass looking motherfucker. Everyone makes you feel so fucking worthless! There's one plus side to all of this though...this is what you deserve! This is how you should be treated. You're a no name, doormat, dumbass looking fucker. You're so pathetic. You deserve to be used and drained and thrown away. No one cares about you. I don't care about you. No other domme does either. You're not worth anything. You don't deserve to talk to me. You're invisible to everyone.

Filesize: 271 MB
    Duration: 00:09:08
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Your Ex Is Getting Fucked While You Watch This Video

I heard something really sad today. I heard that you're still obsessing over your ex girlfriend. Now I understand if you're still in love with someone and you long to be with them. But that doesn't seem to be the case with you. You don't want her back. You're obsessed with the fact that she's fucking other guys. Lots of other guys. And you're obsessed but not upset. It seems you enjoy the fact that she's getting fucked by other guys and you wish you could watch! Now that's fucked up. I've heard of some crazy stuff regarding guys and their ex's but I've never heard of a guy who got dumped who Wants his ex to be fucked by other guys while he watches!

So let me see if I understand this correctly... You sit at home jerking off to thoughts of your ex getting pounded by another man? That's fucking pathetic. Most guys would be jealous, infuriated even, but not you. You're a fucking wimp. Does she know about this?

And while you obsess about her all day long, she doesn't think about you for a one second. She fucking can't stand you. She thinks you're a fucking loser and that's why she left you. You are not even a factor in her life. But you want to stay a part of her life and you're willing to do Anything, just to be near her. Even if that means having her fuck other guys right in front of you while the two of them laugh at you! I've never heard of anything so sad and pathetic. Really.

She's getting wined and dined by hot guys who bang her all night and then toss her aside. They don't even care about her like you do but still she'd rather fuck them than you! I'll bet she's getting fucked right now while you're watching this video!

You are a fucking loser. That's why she left you. She was the best thing you could ever hope to have and you just can't let go. Get fucking over it! Or beg her to be her cuck, maybe, just maybe, she'll keep you around to toy with some more, lol. You always knew she was going to move on.

So you can either ask her to watch while you jerkoff in the corner or you can spend the rest of your life jerking off to videos like this!

Filesize: 219 MB
    Duration: 00:06:45
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: WMV
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexa Divina - Panty Wearing sissy bitch Masturbation Instruction

Put on the smallest pretty panties you have like a good sissy bitch and stroke that hard pussy-cock for my big beautiful ass. Grip it tight and spit on it like the horny sissy slut you are. Pump, jerk, stroke that clitty dick for me. You're going to cum in your panties for my ass. You may not be gay but that won't stop me from making you into my panty wearing sissy bitch

Filesize: 371 MB
    Duration: 00:17:12

Download and Enjoy

Idelsy Love - Pantyhose Upskirt Cum Exercise

I heard all about your problem.. you're a really quick cummer!! I make up a game to help you practice -- try your best to make it through 8 LONG minutes of stroking while I tease you by giving you peeks up my short dress while wearing my nude sheer Wolford pantyhose and no panties underneath. Make it until the end, and I'll give you a prize and award you a nice view of my beautiful pussy through the sheer hose... IF you make it

Filesize: 96.9 MB
    Duration: 00:08:20
    Resolution: 960x540

Download and Enjoy

Keziah - Red Light // Green Light - Beta Edition

You always want to stroke your pathetic dick to me, but giving you jerk off instructions gets BORING. That's why we're going to play a game. You get to stroke while I tease you, but only if it's a green light. Otherwise you just get stare. I even give you a countdown! And it's not a trick, I promise.

Filesize: 344 MB
    Duration: 00:11:29
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy

Patricia Goddess - Red lips fetish

Do you love red, shiny and wet lips from spit? Do you love to plunge into the world of fantasy and drown in those big lips? Then enjoy my new video - Red lips fetish! Do not go crazy fast!

Filesize: 298 MB
    Duration: 00:06:51
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

Princess Fierce - Ruining Your Self Esteem JOI

I am going to encourage you to jerk off to me while I verbally trash you and destroy your self esteem. Do you want to know why I am so mean to you? Do you think I verbally abuse you because I secretly like you? LOL! Nah, I just speak the truth. The truth is about to turn you on big. As I trash all your loser qualities you get hard. You can't stop pumping to my verbal beat down. This clip contains elements of masturbation humiliation, financial domination, small penis humiliation, jerk off instruction, SPH, ugly, loser abuse, verbal humiliation, verbal abuse, bratty princess, findom, mean girls

Filesize: 476 MB
    Duration: 00:10:49

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sheer Bra Tease

This is an epic moment for my slaves: this may be as close as you'll ever get to seeing my breasts. I have this sheer bra and top that I think look fabulous on me. When I'm wearing them both, you can just see the outline of my nipples. That must be so exciting for you. If I lift the top, and expose the bra, you can almost see them in all their detail. You all beg and plead to see those wonderful pink nubs of mine. If you can afford it, I think you deserve to get this little peek behind the curtain. My nipples are nice and hard beneath my sheer bra. I can touch them and feel my fingers with almost no barrier. I can sense you drooling just thinking about it.

Filesize: 183 MB
    Duration: 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

Princess Michelle - Shiny Bodysuit Tease and Mindfuck

Something about shiny outfits like these just make me feel even sexier, and I know you like them too. So stop whatever it is you're doing, I want your full attention. You know I deserve it, especially when I look this good

Filesize: 1.28 GB
    Duration: 00:13:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Smoking Bikini Worship

It's time for a smoke break and I thought I'd give you the opportunity for a moment of worship while I enjoy this cigarette. My bikini is looking mighty tempting, my body is looking sexy, and my smoke entices you in to where you can't say no. I love taking you deeper with each and every drag. You can't stop obsessing over my smoke and my body, here's your fix of both.

Filesize: 394 MB
    Duration: 00:07:57

Download and Enjoy