Notices

Page 12 of 607 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Amber Chase - Prove It JOI CEI

Prove it JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, Amber makes you do something naughty to prove that you are under her spell, just in case you didn't believe it before this little test.

Filesize: 177 MB
    Duration: 00:11:08
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2048 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

ProveIt.rar

How Pathetic Are You?

I want you all the way down on those knees like a good slave. I have a test for you today. I want to see just how pathetic you are for me. We both know that you can�t handle my hot body. You get so weak and stupid for it. You�re such a loser. A little loser that can�t handle hot tits like these. That can�t handle a body like this. It�s completely understandable. I mean you�ll never get to experience it. It makes you scared doesn�t it. Scared how weak you are every time you lay your eyes upon me. What I want to see is just how weak and stupid you are. How pathetic, hard and horny I make you. *Always best with headphones.

Filesize: 295 MB
    Duration: 00:07:58
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4972 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Pathetic.rar

Renounce God

So youre a good Christian man. Youve lived a good, mostly faithful life until now. Until you met me and all your sinful thoughts have begun to bubble over. Look right into my eyes. You know what Im going to ask of you. Its something youve been thinking about in the back of your head for years, but you have been so afraid to speak the words. I dont want you to worship anyone before me. I will be the only higher power in your life. Are you afraid? Are you getting thrills? Chills? Stroke as I tease you, and make you speak the unforgivable words.

Filesize: 191 MB
    Duration: 00:12:36
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1993 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 116 kb/s

Renounce.rar

Super sexy poppers tease & denial

I am dressed in my neon fishnet dress with garters and stockings looking oh so divine! I'm here to get you incredibly wasted on , teasing you getting you ready to cum only to deny you! I love it, you love it! Get intoxicated from my body as well as your bottle of . You'll have a raging hard on for my erotic body movements.... teasing....denying....teasing....

Filesize: 383 MB
    Duration: 00:20:35
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2435 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

POPPERS.rar

Sissy Shopping

Hey there faggy boy. Wanna go shopping? I have all sorts of items I want you to buy (then we can have fun with them later!) No girl should shop alone. So get your wallet out and lets have some fun!

Filesize: 129 MB
    Duration: 00:05:48
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2966 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Shopping.rar

No Shame Submission

When your cock is hard, all you can think about is jerking for femdom videos. But after you orgasm, you're suddenly ashamed of your submissive preferences. You wish you could be an alpha male, that you'd fantasize about fucking hot girls rather than kneeling at their feet.It's time for you to release those feelings of shame about your sexual preferences. It's time for you to give in to what you love and fully embrace it. Start stroking for me, and let go of all that nagging resistance in the back of your mind. Today you're going to cum hard for me, without an ounce of shame.

Filesize: 138 MB
    Duration: 00:09:02
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Shame.rar

Julia Ann - Step-Mother Makes The Rules

Miss Julia Ann may just be your step-mother but she still makes the rules as long as you live under her roof. She is completely disgusted with constantly finding your nasty spunk-filled tissues and hand towels any and everywhere you please. Don't worry this will be our little secret unless you decide to act up and break my new rule. From now on when I find a crusty cum-filled towel I will order you to jerk off right in front of me and make you lick up every last drop. Actually how about you pull your dick out right now and jerk it for all the times I have had to deal with your filthy masturbating habit. I am going to make you become the good boy I want you to be and something tells me you want to be my good boy too. I have seen you perving on my big tits and ass more than a few times now and think it's about time you see them up close and personal. So start stroking young man as I can't wait to see you clean up your disgusting mess as behavior modification begins now!

Filesize: 759 MB
    Duration: 00:11:58
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8548 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Rules.part1.rar
    Rules.part2.rar

Princess Kara Findom Addict Mindfuck, I Know You're Scared But You Can't Stop

I know you�re a findom addict. I know you�ve been spending a lot of money on me. And you say you need to stop, that you can�t keep spending, but you can�t stop. You keep sending me money and gifts even when you try to run away. You just can�t stop yourself from coming back and spending. You need to accept that you�re a little findom addict. Nothing else makes you cum the way that paying me does. When you send a tribute your cock just throbs and nothing else does it for you like that. And you know that with each tribute, if it doesn�t get bigger, you don�t feel it as much, it doesn�t feel as good. You need to keep raising the stakes every time. It�s like it�s never enough, like a junkie to catch that next fix that will feel as good as the first one.You�ll just keep spending and spending and you�re so fucked in the head, you know it�s true. You can�t stop. You look at me, at how hot and young I am, and you feel it, you feel that you have to give it all to me. And that scares you, doesn�t it? You�re truly worried you�re going to go broke for me. Because the truth is, you want to. That thought makes you so hard. And the truth is, I�m going to drain you for all you have. I�m going to take every last penny and you�re going to love every second of it. And not only that, you�re going to beg me to do it. It�s hard wired into your brain. It�s all you can think about. It�s the only way you can cum.Your wallet belongs to me, you know I deserve your money, you feel it. You come to me loser, you find me and beg me to take it. It�s not like I need you or seek you out. I don�t have to, you idiots come begging me to take it all. My hot body drives you crazy and turns you into such a little addict for me. I know you want me loser, and you know the only thing I want from you is your money. I know you want to pay more and more, and I know you�re scared, but that won�t stop you. You have no self control.But when you see how happy you�re making me, all your fears will go away. You need to spoil me loser, I deserve it. Nothing else will make you feel as good as when I drain you, ever again. I know I�m all you think about. I know that me just talking about how much you�re going to spend has you jerking your cock so hard and fast. I Know loser, I know how hard and throbbing you are right now. And I know how dumb it makes you. But you won�t be able to cum until you spend more than you did the last time. That�s how it works, that�s why you�re so fucked, you little addict.

Filesize: 222 MB
    Duration: 00:06:27
    Video: WMV, , 4697 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Scared.rar

Slain By Seductive Supervillainess Spawn

The day has finally come. You know what is happening the second you lay eyes on her. Your evil daughter, conceived by her spiteful villainous mother, who, try as she might, could not you. She hatched the plan to become pregnant with your hero sperm, with the hopes of creating the ultimate Seductress, a sexy, entrancing k1lling machine.She has succeeded. Your daughter, trained her whole life to become a weapon against you, is so sexy that resisting never even crosses your mine. As she mocks you, while riding you, you welcome your fate. No experience on earth could ever top such a devilish delight. Her d3adly pussy feels so good that dy1ng after cumming inside it seems like the perfect ending.

Filesize: 143 MB
    Duration: 00:10:44
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1787 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 74.3 kb/s

Spawn.rar

Spitting on You!

Pitting + spit fetish! You Disgust Me! All you deserve is to be my Spit Rag! I am going to Spit right in your stupid face, and even in your mouth! Open wide loser and catch the sweet taste of my spit as I let it fall from my lips into yours. Yum! LOL

Filesize: 113 MB
    Duration: 00:07:28
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1988 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Spitting.rar