Notices

Page 13 of 607 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Sperm Stealing Supervillainess

You are the only super hero to have ever survived her. She fucked you and you lived, although her breasts still entranced you completely. you awake to find her in your room, straddling you - you're unable to move. She explains that she has been searching for you ever since you defeated her, she has a plan to bring you down eventually. She wants you to cum inside her, knock her up. When she births a daughter, the girl will grow to be far more powerful than either of her parents. The evil super villainess will train your daughter up to be the ultimate weapon, a weapon that will ultimately be your demise.Revealing her breasts she slips you into a mental stupor before ridding your cock, hoping to squeeze every last drop from your balls into her fertile womb. You know you are creating a monster, a powerful dangerous super villainess, but you cannot stop yourself. With those big breasts bouncing in your face - your cock must obey.

Filesize: 148 MB
    Duration: 00:09:42
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1995 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Stealings.rar

Your StepMom Challenges Your Stamina in the Shower with a Soapy Tit Job

You're up early for school today. Too early. Plenty of time before breakfast and catching the bus.... and why did you choose to hop in your stepmom's bathroom for a shower? Don't you think that's a little odd? Maybe ASKING for trouble? Are you really as innocent as you let on or are you developing an unhealthy, inappropriate crush on your stepmom? She is very persuasive, VERY alluring, and so very sexy as an older, much more experienced woman with so many things to teach you. Wait a minute... did you hear that? Is she in her bedroom... coming nearer to the bathroom door? What will she do when she finds you nude in the shower? Will you be scolded? Will she tell your father when he returns from his latest business trip? Or will your devious stepmom challenge you to another bet with the prize being your permission to stay home from school today and spend "quality time" with your stepmom all day long? What will she do to tease and taunt you into coming fast this time? Her amazing body beneath that luxurious robe? Her suds and soap covered soaking wet tits squeezing tightly around your hard cock, her nipples pert and hardened, her own moans as she's totally turned on by teasing a younger man?

Filesize: 207 MB
    Duration: 00:24:16
    Resolution: 720x480
    Video: MOV, 24.000 FPS, 1118 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 69.8 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Shower.rar

Your Addiction Laid Out Mind Fuck Style

Look into my intoxicating dark & deviant eyes while I describe a sick, horny and painfully all too true reality of your never ending addiction to serving me and being an online slave...

The things you dont even think about will be descriptively laid out in a mocking but taunting hot verbal dose of bratty banter... I know all about how your tiny horny pea brain works... you cant fight the urge to stoke and worship and Im going to make that losing battle of recovery even harder for you!!!want to stop this all and become a normal man? I wont let you

Filesize: 335 MB
    Duration: 00:08:37
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5364 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.0 kb/s

Style.rar

I Am NOT Wearing This Thing in Public!

Filesize: 118 MB
    Duration: 00:18:30
    Resolution: 720x404
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 769 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Thing.rar

Home Wrecker Tease!

I know you are addicted to me, let's see if you can watch me and not get hard, lets see if you can not stroke and jerk off the way I tell you to. You know it's wrong with your wife probably in the next room, but she doesn't make the shaft throb like I do does she? No, she's ugly and old and fat. It just feel so good to give in doesn't it, you can't help it, stroke that dick you know you want to!

Filesize: 92.1 MB
    Duration: 00:06:47
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1809 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Wrecker.rar

Enslaved By Villainess Mum

You would once again play the supervillain who has k1lled countless heroes with your handjobs/body. In a cruel twist of fate, the hero from "sperm stealing supervillainess", gave you a son instead of a daughter. On his 18th birthday, you enact your plan to enslave him as revenge. You would tell me your plan to enslave me with your breasts, and remove the robe. Naturally, the sight of your breasts is h1pn0tic, and i fall for you.you tease me about how many men you've enslaved and , while i get to indulge in this forbidden pleasure and live to see another day, even if it is as your devoted, mindless slave.

Filesize: 145 MB
    Duration: 00:10:51
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1785 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 74.2 kb/s

Villainess.rar

Trance: BoyBot Training

I throughly believe that some men are better off as obedient, mindless little robots� they would be so much happier and more fulfilled if they didn't have to worry about thinking and making decisions. So I've constructed a little training exercise designed to make you into my little obedient boybot, ready for commands, completely programmed to do whatever I wish. Don't deny that you like this idea as well. So stare deeply into my eyes as I guide you down deeper and begin to program your subconcious into the obedient machine you should be

Filesize: 182 MB
    Duration: 00:11:55
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1999 kb/s

Training.rar

Totally Tit Transfixed

You can't decide what you want more.. My amazing tits or my gorgeous face. Every time you see one or the other, your cock gets rock hard and aches to be touched. You find yourself in need and you must touch that aching erection. When you see them both, it's as if your hand moves all on its own. As I tease you harder, you want to stroke, worshipping me with every stroke You show me how eager you are to serve and follow every command.

Filesize: 190 MB
    Duration: 00:08:31
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2986 kb/s

Transfixed.rar

Princess Nikki Next Be My Date Cuckold, I Know It Makes Your Cock Throb

So you wanna date me, huh? Well let tell you a few things. First, I only date real men. And secondly, I dont like pathetic losers attempting to date me and wasting my time because I only date real men. I dont want a sorry pathetic loser like you. This is going to be the closest thing youre going to get to a real life date with me.However, Im willing to negotiate some things. Since I wont allow you to date me, I will however let you pay for my dates, and I will let you drive me and my boyfriend around on our dates and pay for everything, making our lives easier. Then you can almost feel like youre out on a date with me. Would you like that? To pay for my dates? And chauffeur us around? I mean after all, dont you want to go on a date with me? That would be the closest thing youd ever get to a date with me, so you can take it or leave it. But I think we both know what youre going to decide to do.I mean just even the thought of this is making your dick hard. You love the whole thought of this. You want to make our lives better like the pathetic boy that you are. I want you to gently rub your hand on the outside of your pants as you let this thought sink deeper into your brain. I know youre getting harder and harder. Now unzip your pants and gently dick touch your cock. Good boy. Get dumb for me. Now pull it all the way out and show me your little penis that I wont ever touch.Start stroking it for me. Very good my little pet. Now, Im going to let you cum to the thought of being my little date slave, my date cuck. I just know you cant stop thinking about it and its making your cock throb right now. Milk all that cum out of your cock so you can run to the atm and pay for my date.

Filesize: 209 MB
    Duration: 00:06:04
    Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Throb.rar

Your forbidden desire

You and I both know who you really desire in the bedroom. And its not pussy. Youre gay and you need to just admit it. I want you say it out loud three times. You secretly think about hard bodied men and their big thick juicy cocks. How many times have you fantasized about drinking up all their cum? You are just a faggot pretending to be something else, but I know exactly what you are and you are going to admit it a hundred times if you have to until you get it in your head.

Filesize: 176 MB
    Duration: 00:05:57
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3999 kb/s

forbi.rar