Notices

Page 136 of 607 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

CEI Leia Encourages You

Oh, there's nothing else I enjoy more than making you eat your own cum...! Making any man taste his own juice just fills me with this.. incredible feeling. Like, a super villainous power, almost! My victims are helpless, but I know they just want me to control them... It's all for the better good. You really do want me to make you taste it, don't you? For such a hot, young girl. I love it! Be a real cum slut. Isn't it about time you start stroking your cock for me? You're so hard. When I say so, aim your cock straight at your face. Show me how much you want to feel and taste that big load of sticky goo. There are so many ways to take your own load, but let's take it one step at a time... I want you to really enjoy this.

Filesize: 216 MB
    Duration: 00:09:37
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3006 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Miss Penny Barber - Caught Masturbating By Mommie

I am sorry to laugh, sweetie, but boys just look a little silly when they play with themselves. You don't have to be embarrassed or to put your thingy away. Maybe Mommie could even show you a few ways to make it feel even better when you touch yourself. I could also show you some more interesting uses for that hard cock than jerking on it. You must be curious about real sex and I know you have always been obsessed with my breasts. Does my special man want to play with my tits while I take his virginity?

Filesize: 793 MB
    Duration: 00:10:41
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Cbt Cei Humiliation

Im actually really proud of how sadistic I was in this clip. The things I came up with for you to do to yourself, Im a genius! You will feel like a totally gross human being after this. Now lets begin physically and mentally destroying you.

Filesize: 208 MB
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2493 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Ceara Lynch - Clean His Cock

You sick fuck. Did you really think you could get a girl as hot as me? Look at you: inadequate, worthless, and that thing dangling between your legs isn't even worthy of being called a "cock." You know what is though? My boyfriend's. It's so long, thick and beautiful. Of course I don't need to tell you that, you're practically obsessed with it. Here you are sitting there with a gorgeous woman in front of you and all you can think about is the cock that's about to fuck her. I can only imagine what it'd be like with the three of us in the same room. I'd laugh hysterically at the comparison; your tiny shrimp next to my man's giant meat. And I'm sure it would be all I could do to keep you from dropping to your knees and worshipping it all night. Dream on. The best you could hope for is the privilege of sitting in the corner and jerking off while he fucked me. No doubt you'd cum within the first 30 seconds, then you'd be f****d to sit there and watch how a REAL man lasts. After it's all over, it'll be your job to clean his cock with a nice warm washcloth. No, you don't get to suck it, fag.

Filesize: 178 MB
    Duration: 00:07:50
    Resolution: 720x576
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3091 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Ceara Lynch - Post Coitus Humiliation

You just finished listening in on a steamy hot fuck-session with me and my boyfriend outside our bedroom. As he takes a shower, I invite you in to rub it in your face. How degrading is it for you that the closest you'll ever get to having a sex life is to live vicariously through mine? You don't get to look or even touch, just listen and then sit there in shame as I humiliate you for your inadequacies. I'm not totally heartless though, I saved you a little souvenir; our used condom. That's right, it's still warm too. Filled with his spunk and coasted in my creamy pussy juice. You want it don't you? Your mouth practically salivates as I wave it in front of your face. As if that isn't sick enough, I'm not going to just give it to you, I'm going to make you PAY for it. How fucked up is that? You are the lowest of the low.

Filesize: 169 MB
    Duration: 00:07:27
    Resolution: 720x576
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3056 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Dr Kendra Coaxes You into Confessing Your Craving for Cock

If you refuse to admit the obvious truth about yourself to Dr Kendra, I have ways of making you confess your secret. Embarrasing ways. Emasculating ways. It's time for you to stop pretending, so that Dr Kendra can recondition your body and brain to allow you to become the sissy slut you were always meant to be.

Filesize: 224 MB
    Duration: 00:10:16
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Kendall - Cum eating brainwash

You're becoming more and more erect. Just keep doing it this way because I told you to. No matter how aroused you get. Softly. Slowly. Guiding your hand. Just obey my instructions. Follow them. You want to. You need to. It makes you feel very good. You become even more aroused knowing you're following my instructions. This brainwash can only end one way... with a hot, sticky load all over your face. In your mouth. Shhh, don't be nervous. Focus on the soothing sound of my voice and allow yourself to be carried away. It feels so good to obey me.

Filesize: 629 MB
    Duration: 00:11:55
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7206 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Denied

I want you to suffer.. To suffer with a massive, aching erection and receive zero relief. I want to make your cock so hard that you feel your brain may explode from the pressure, but be denied that orgasm you so desperately want. I will force your balls to build and build fluid until your precum is leaking continuously, but I will not allow you release.There is no orgasm for you.. only denial.

Filesize: 494 MB
    Duration: 00:08:15
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 316 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Vika Demotes You and Destroys Your Feeble Manhood

Not only did you fail to get the promotion, I'm your supervisor now. I seduced the big boss to get the job you thought was yours. You can quit, of course. I'm sure this is incredibly emasculating for you. But if you want to keep your job? You're going to swallow every last drop of your humiliation. Right now..

Filesize: 260 MB
    Duration: 00:11:56
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Crystal Night - Easter Egg Hunt - Egg #4

Are you ready to go on a hot & erotic egg hunt for a sinful Sunday this Easter holiday? I know you can't resist! There are 5 very special eggs I have placed for you to find. Choose one or choose all of them! These eggs all have special rewards prepared to tease your cock and tasks to complete to please your Goddess. (Sensual tease, JOI, Denial, Mind Fuck, Tributes, etc) Let's see how much you can handle and how prosperous this Easter egg hunt will be for you and Me! Some are duds and some will be the greatest reward you have ever received. May all the luck be with you but some bunny is about to blow your mind!!

Filesize: 560 MB
    Duration: 00:09:28
    Video: MOV, 60.000 FPS, 7970 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 288 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy