Notices

Page 342 of 607 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Goddess Angel - Ruin it, Loser

You're so much of a big fat fucking loser, you don't even deserve an orgasm. I'll let you stroke, I'll let you cum... On one condition. Pump your cock for me while I enlighten you with the truth, tell you exactly what I think about you, how pathetic you look jerking that loser cock for me. Come on, if you're going to stroke for me, you better tug that little limp stick harder haha! there we go, now you're hard. Am I the only one that gets you this hard? God how sad! I bet you can't even have sex anymore, huh? Just lots of stroking and cum puddles while I call you a little loser! LOL. There we go, faster and faster.... Now cover it! That's right, if anything drops, I'll have you fucking licking it up off the floor. God you look so desperate and pitiful right now, thats so hot!

Filesize: 755 MB
    Duration: 00:08:36
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Christina - SUBMISSION Euphoria: Mesmerized & Denied

Resistance is futile. Submission is what you crave. It's everything you truly want. Submission is BLISS. EUPHORIA!!! You don't want there to be any resistance left within you. You want to be totally committed to ME. Totally lost in ME. To be MINE. To be only MINE forever! Follow my sway back and forth. Your eyes travel backkk and forthhh. Slowly go deeper and deeper for ME. Growing harder each second. More and more mesmerized by the view in front of you. More submissive. ADDICTED! Say my name. Say YES GODDESS CHRISTINA!

Filesize: 478 MB
    Duration: 00:13:06

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Idelsy Love / Goddess Idelsy - Seduced Into Cumming on Your Face

You're such a nasty little piggy that the idea of giving yourself a facial gets you all hot and bothered. I give you a sensual tease in my black latex bikini and make you so weak you'll do anything I say. I want you to jerk for me and work up a huge load to cover your face.

Filesize: 263 MB
    Duration: 00:13:03
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

Alexa Brooke - Seduced and Sextorted

So, did you get the panties I wanted you to buy for me B***? Can you show me? Hold them up to the webcam so I can see them. Aw yeah they're so pretty - I love them so much. Y'know what I'd find so hot? It would be so naughty if you put them on for me B***. Would you do that for me - wear the panties you bought me? You make me so happy - the way you're willing to do all these things to turn me on. Twirl for me my little panty wearer haha! So hot. Tell me you'd suck a cock for me in those panties B***. It would turn me on so much to hear you say you'd do that for me. Say it for me... You actually said it! You stood in front of your webcam wearing those girlie panties and admitted you'd suck a cock to a girl who is clearly way too hot to be interested in a fucking loser like you. You're such a fucktard - more to the point you're my latest Sextorted fucktard. Now that we're friends on Facebook I'm gonna send this cute video of you admitting to wanting to suck cock in your pretty panties... unless you pay me $500 right now - you have 1 minute loser hit send and pay me my money! Good boy - you made the right decision - I really was going to send all your friends that video... but you're not getting out of this that easily loser. I'm about to publish your video on YouTube - unless of course you convince me not to... with another $500. Pay it now panty-cocksucker haha! hit Send again right now. You can see how this is gonna work right loser... I'm going to keep demanding money until I've totally rinsed you!..

Filesize: 777 MB
    Duration: 00:13:10

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Seeing Dr Bunny in Chastity Part 2

On your knees. Remember what we agreed on during our last session don't you? Always on your knees. You've finally put together enough money for another session. You must really want to cum don't you? How badly.... tell me who owns that cock.... good boy. Unfortunately for you that cock isn't going to come out of that cage at all today. You may get a chance to cum though, but that's up to how your body reacts to my treatment. I've been training you to go longer without release & spend more time in chastity. Say Yes Dr.Bunny. Do you want more treatment? Say yes Dr.Bunny Good boy. Quick Cum Countdown to your toes. New Prescription for how often I can try a chastity orgasm. Kiss the feet that own you cock. Remember Dr.Bunny knows best.

Filesize: 764 MB
    Duration: 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Alexandra Snow - Self Ballbusting Assignment

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good, because today you're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.

I only wish I could see the pained expression as you complete my tasks.

Filesize: 463 MB
    Duration: 00:12:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Shiny Gold Pants Ass Worship

Tight, shiny, bright gold pants that look like they were painted on + my amazing ass. What else do you need? Instructions on how to jerk that cock? Well, for the duration of this video, that cock is mine so you'll be stroking it MY way as you stare up at my shiny butt.My ass always has the Midas touch..

Filesize: 263 MB
    Duration: 00:08:54
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Shiny Mind Melt

Hello there subbie. Do I have your attention? Of course I do. Look at Me. So perfect, so shiny. You're instantly weakened by My power. Mesmerized by My beauty, My voice.

I have you right where I want you. All of your resistance is melting away. Can you feel it? You're completely submissive, and you're Mine. I'm going to mind fuck you real deep.

Filesize: 390 MB
    Duration: 00:25:06
    Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

Sissy Bimbo Brainwash

This is a mind fuck sissy bimbo brainwash clip. It should be played on a loop. I recommend wearing headphones. This is your Sissy Slut Mesmerized Training Video. I will be urging you to go deeper and further as my bitch. Reprogramming you. This is your existence. Further you as my sissy, to trap you into your new existence as sissy bimbo puppet. Trigger words linger in your ear, echoing while you inhale vapors and smoke. Sucking dildos for me because you're a weak-willed sissy. There's no more dick for you, you don't have one anymore. No Cumming for sissy. Let me reprogram that simple brain of yours.

Filesize: 438 MB
    Duration: 00:14:38

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Slave For Latex

Take off your clothes, get on your knees, and pay attention.

You're long overdue for a good hard mind fuck. It's time for a lesson.

Filesize: 752 MB
    Duration: 00:20:47
    Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy