Notices

Page 358 of 607 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Goddess Alana - You Will Be Mine

There is no way to escape your fate. You are mine. You are my faithful servant, always willing to worship his Goddess. You won't be able to stop thinking of me.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 369 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:04:59
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - All Wet, Just For You

I take a slow sensual swim, water makes me feel really sexy, but silly me I forgot to change into my swimsuit first. Might as well ride it out I guess. Do you want to see me, wet and clingy and warm and ready? Feel like a swim on a gray day?

Filesize: 569 MB
    Duration: 00:07:41

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Angel - Stop and Jerk

Stop what you're doing right this instant! I demand you jerk for me. I don't care where you are, what you're doing, go hide in your little secret corner and jerk. And when you're done doing whatever borrrring activity you're coercing yourself through, you can come back, buy more clips, and jerk to those too, but not until I'm done with you, not until I f0rce that orgasm out of you, and remind you just how good it feels to inflict my control. You love it, you crave it, you need it. The moment I tell you to shut up, stop, and jerk for me, you immediately respond, like a good boy!

Filesize: 464 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:05:18

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Angel - Total Control

There's nothing I love more than an eager slave, eager to please, eager to obey, and eager to stroke. Lately, I've found that my control on you has been slipping, you're letting your "real world" get to you. Now, that simply won't do. Listen closely, as I inflict my power over your body, feel as waves of pleasure inflict the same control that sends you into the abyss of euphoria, feel as your once programmed mind stands at alert. You're my toy, and all I have to do is remind you of your place and purpose- serving me. Jerk away, little addict, you'll never get away from me. I control you, your mind, your body, and of course, your finances. I'll remind you over and over again, and you'll enjoy every second of it.

Filesize: 510 MB
    Duration: 00:13:56

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Edging Challenge Game

"I think I can handle any edging and challenge you to a silly bet confident about my skills. The bet is to see if I can manage to the end of the video and only cum after permission is given, if I cum early I have to pay 150$ fee for overconfidence. You have every intention of taking that 150$. You will play stop & go with me and when ever you say go, I have to stroke AS FAST AS I CAN. In addition you will throw in fake countdowns, LOTS of fake countdowns. To make things even more difficult, occasionally in the clip both of us will roll a dice. If my number is the same one as yours, I get to continue, otherwise I have to rewind backwards as many minutes as my dice face value is (e.g. rolling 6 I have to go back 6 minutes) and continue from there. At the end you will give me my final countdown and tell me to squeeze the head as hard as I can and cum."

Filesize: 864 MB
    Duration: 00:20:26

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Katie Banks - Nice and Naughty JOI

Are you ready to surrender to me? I'll be everything that you want me to be, nice, sweet and angelic. The perfect angel who you wish would come into your life and be the epitome of the nice girl who loves to please you. or maybe you want something a bit more wild, more rough, bossy and hotter than hell. Maybe you want the bad girl who loves to make you work hard and be a dirty slut with her.

What if you didn't have to choose? what if you could have both nice and naughty at the same time. All you have to do is stroke exactly how we tell you and we know you'll cum harder than ever before. Just make sure to edge yourself so you don't cum too soon or you won't get the both of us together again.

Filesize: 486 MB
    Duration: 00:09:21

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - A Little Blackmail Trap

Filesize: 386 MB
    Duration: 00:14:36

Download and Enjoy

Amazon Goddess Harley - Leave The Gene Pool

Did you ever wonder why you have this fetish for licking the dirt off the bottom of shoes? Its because nature wants you to leave the gene pool. You are obviously a worthless, pathetic loser and you need to be prevented from ever reproducing. If your instinct when you see a hot girl is to check out her shoes then you are not a real man. A real man will be driven to fuck a woman, not grovel at her feet asking to kiss her shoes. You are lower than an amoeba. Even amoebas do two things. They eat and reproduce. But you dont even reproduce. So you are lower than the low and a freak of nature for the rest of my friends to laugh at.

Filesize: 209 MB
    Duration: 00:07:02

Download and Enjoy

Amazon Goddess Harley - Leggings Obsession

I know how much of a sucker you are to the shiny leggings. All I have to do is pose in them and you will write in to me begging to serve . I get all kinds of gifts and cash from wearing these leggings. I even get more leggings, haha! Search my Amazon wishlist and send me more! Which side of these leggings would feel the best pressing up against your hard cock while I drain your bank account?

Filesize: 229 MB
    Duration: 00:09:58

Download and Enjoy

Jennifer - Foot Fuck-Up

It must really suck to be in chastity. Having a tight squeeze on your penis remind you that you arent a free man. The only thing that makes you feel free is Me. And it must be so painful to see My feet, that you are so attracted to dangle in your face. Making your cage get tighter and tighter.. So tight that you now have begin to love the pain caused by My commands. you little fuck up, you make Me laugh. Laugh at how stupid you are LOL. So vulnerable when it comes to Me and My feet.

Filesize: 217 MB
    Duration: 00:06:53

Download and Enjoy