Notices

Page 5 of 607 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Never gonna get it - but maybe you can sniff it...

This is so cruel! Look how close you are to my perfect pussy loser. It's so close you can smell it, almost taste it. I'm so evil to you loser. Letting you get this close- but you know very well you can never ever have it. This pussy is for real men, not half wits like you. You don't deserve this, you deserve to be humiliated, teased and DENIED!

Filesize: 92.3 MB
    Duration: 00:06:02
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1998 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

maybe..rar

Zip Jerk Off Game

I'm going to play a little jerk off game with you, the rule is really simple, you'll jerk according to the movement of My zip, if I pull it down you can jerk but as soon as I move it back up you have to stop, you'll also jerk at the pace of My zipper too. Sounds like a fun game doesn't it! There's a surprise at the end too!

Filesize: 306 MB
    Duration: 00:08:14
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5112 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Zip.rar

A study buddy with benefits

You are the smartest guy that Alix knows. She is struggling with one of her classes and she hopes you can help her to study. In fact, if you help her study regularly and she passes the class, she will fuck you at the end of the semester. In the meantime, let her help you to jerk off. This sounds like a great arrangement. You get your dick out as she takes off her shirt and unhooks her pink bra. Her jerk off instructions are spot on. Alix takes off her shorts and panties and begins to play with her pussy. Her tight, hairless pussy beckons to you when she turns around to show off her pussy and her ass. You visualize fucking her senseless at the end of the semester. Alix promises that she will make you cum very hard today and she definitely delivers when she counts down to your orgasm. You splash your hot semen on her titties and you are already looking forward to future study sessions.

Filesize: 118 MB
    Duration: 00:07:57
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1948 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

buddy.rar

Slave to the Queen

Queen Qandisa sees you crawling over, pathetic and desperate to be her slave. You will never be worthy enough to be anything more than a slave, never worthy enough to worship her body or even her high heels. You can stare and wish! ATry worshipping her with your eyes as you stroke that pathetic cock for your Queen and eat your filth as sacrifice.

Filesize: 446 MB
    Duration: 00:05:12
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

queen.part1.rar
    queen.part2.rar

Mistress Tangent - Tiny Little Thing

Filesize: 365 MB
    Duration: 00:11:31
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4200 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 219 kb/s

thing.rar

Becky and Tiffani Grant You a Humiliating Charity 'Fuck' and BJ

How hilarious would it be to watch you trying to fu-fu-fuck a hot girl or g-g-get a blowjob? You would be the number one comedy show. So, come on, you little choker. Here's your big chance! Wanna fuck Becky or get a BJ from Tiffani? Jiggle your hips and pound your pecker into that fake pussy as we laugh at you

Filesize: 157 MB
    Duration: 00:07:06
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

BJ.rar

My Blue Boy 2

I've been denying your orgasm for many months now, today is the day you've been a good boy-will I or will I not let you cum today?

Filesize: 81.8 MB
    Duration: 00:05:04
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2048 kb/s

Boy2.rar

Your Mistress Commands You

It's that time again, you are going to wank your cock and we have a surprise for you. Your a loser slave and your Mistress has decided that you are going to eat your own cum. Follow our instruction and do as you are told. Your Mistress commands you.

Filesize: 574 MB
    Duration: 00:09:56
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 7936 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 136 kb/s

Commands.part1.rar
    Commands.part2.rar

Eye Fucked Again

Over and over again you boys let me know that you are suckers for my eyes and my voice. This world is so desensitized with pussy and tits in your face left and right so today we're going to see if we can scale it back to basics; pure erotica. Today I want your imagination working overtime. Do you think you're up for the challenge? Do you think you can get off with no stimulation except explicit jerk off instructions, filthy talk in my sexy British accent, and being able to stare deep into my eyes? Let's see.

Filesize: 203 MB
    Duration: 00:09:05
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2999 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Again.rar

I Love Big Black Cock

I am such a small petite blonde that loves big black cock. I show you my HUGE BLACK dildo and tell you why i love black cock soooo soooo much.

Filesize: 382 MB
    Duration: 00:08:38
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 5995 kb/s

Black.rar