Notices

Page 530 of 607 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Princess Cin - Ass Rip Off

Weak ass addicts like yourself can't stay away from me.

My priceless Ass will have you coming back for any price, and any duration. You know you can't live without those divine 52 seconds of drooling all over my perfect booty.

Don't blink tho, every second is worth $1.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 51.2 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:00:52
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Venus - Controlled by My Ass Brainwashing

You're so out of control, and you want to go deeper. Completely addicted. Completely obsessed. Completely in love with my ass, yet I'm going to take you even further. Empty your mind and let me fill it up as I shake, move, and spread this sexy booty. You'll be a new male by the end of this brainwashing reprogramming session.

Filesize: 465 MB
    Duration: 00:10:00

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Poison - Craving Poisoned Foot Worship

I have had a lot of messages about my perfect soles. Hundreds of begging DMs, men. down on their knees craving to worship my high arches. Ive enjoyed months of teasing, months of denial, but now - its time to take your soul through your uncontrollable obsession with my soles! Pump hard and fast and BEG for More Foot focused cock throbbing fun!

Filesize: 724 MB
    Duration: 00:06:41

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Coronavirus Cure - Cum Eating Instruction

Don't worry I'll heal you up nice and good, You're in good hands little Jasmine Addict, I am the perfect Coronavirus cure, All you need to do, is follow my instructions very closely

Listen to my voice

Listen to the urges of your body

It knows what it needs

That's right, I bet you can feel all that throbbing healing entering your cock

Now Start Stroking for me, you need to release all those toxins trapped inside your body and into your mouth, swallowing every last little drop!!!

Filesize: 836 MB
    Duration: 00:11:33

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Ambra - Cured By The Sex Therapist

There are moments in your life when things may become uncertain or unsatisfying and you start to seek the help of a professional to guide you back to normality. But ,are you aware of My own normality and how do I see it? Engagge yourself into an intense sexualy int0x therrapy session with the skilled Miss Ambra,be Her loyal addicted patient.

Filesize: 2.17 GB
    Duration: 00:25:55

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - Dangerous BMAIL: Incremental Risk

I'm going to warn you (mainly so you can't say I didn't): proceed with caution.

This little "game" of bmail "fantasy" has multiple levels, and with each level, the risk elevates. This is true power exchange, and I will take advantage of your craving to equip Me with the power to ruin your life. This is so very arousing, isn't it? As soon as you begin, there will be no choice but to continue, thanks to the incentives/consequences I will outline. I'll refrain from telling you much more, because giving too much away will make this far less fun for both of us! What I will tell you is that at the end of the game, there will be options to withdrawal and rid yourself of the mess you made. but these options won't be made available until you follow through with the rest of the instructions. I'll warn you once again: you will have very few reasons to stop once you start. But this fear and danger makes you want it more, right? Let's begin.

Filesize: 1.38 GB
    Duration: 00:19:08

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Anika Fall - Deepen Your Addiction

Are you feeling a little empty and need more fulfillment? Are the clips just not enough and you're craving a depper connection to become more addicted to me? Buy this clip to find out how you can take it a step further todeepenthe connection and become more weak for me. Lets make it more personal...Are you ready?

Filesize: 612 MB
    Duration: 00:11:14

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Governess Kooky - Clan it up

Grab it and pump it. Get down on your knees where you belong and pump along to my dirty foot tease. Stroke that foot-addicted dick, jerk for my high arches and bare dirty soles. Succumb to your foot fetish and follow my foot JOI.

Filesize: 2.38 GB
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Duration: 00:10:12

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Worship Amanda - Distraction Clip My Nipples

My no bra club is your favorite. You love jerking off to me in general, but my big boobs are so relaxing and good for your heart health. You will love This little white top while I tease you with my hard nipples.

Filesize: 406 MB
    Duration: 00:17:31

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Ms Vixen - Don't You, Don't You? Mesmerize

My breasts. My voice. Mesmerizing, mesmerizing, exotic, erotic. They'll pull you deeper and deeper, down and down, until you can't think of anything else at all. Feel my power, and let yourself drown in my depths.

Filesize: 117 MB
    Duration: 00:07:37

Download and Enjoy