Notices

Page 550 of 607 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560600 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6068

Thread: Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Jessie Lee Pierce - MOM FUCKS DAD SON WATCHES

Mom asked me into her room and said she wants me to join in an experience between her and daddy. Mommy told me she wants to show me what sex is and where I came from. Mom told me to get comfortable and pull out my cock and instructed me to jerk off while she was fucked by dad. Next minute Dad was behind mom and my mom was pushing back on to my dads cock while she was looking at me. Mom told me this is how I was made, and that she was getting so turned on watching me jerk my cock while daddy fucked her. My mom is so dirty, she said the most naughty things to me the whole time she was getting fucked, even mom said she was the naughtiest mom! Next mom jumped on top of dad, and bounced on him so hard - big tits bouncing everywhere. Mom asked if I'd heard her fucking daddy before and if it turned me on, if I'd pulled my cock listening to her pussy get pounded by my dad. My mom encouraged me to pull my cock the whole way through, then she got back into doggy style and told me my dad was going to fill her pussy up with cum, mom wants me to cum at the same time as my dad, I finally blow my load and my dad creampies my mom. My mom showed me my dads cum deep in her pussy, and said next time we do this we can be even naughtier, mom even said she'd like to feel my cum dripping out of her pussy.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 581 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:16:16
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Katie Banks - Red Dress Hypnosis

Are you breast obsessed? do you find yourself staring at those perfect big bouncy boobs any time you see them. I bet you cant take your eyes away. What if I told you my boobs have a special power? that they can get whatever they want. that they are hypnotic. Would you believe me, would you want to put that to the test? Now you can.

Filesize: 720 MB
    Duration: 00:10:18

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Lady Lila Stern - Mesmerizing FemDom Foot Worship Ft Sorceress Bebe

Enter YOU a foot bitch, under us. Our Delicious perfect size 6 & 7 Feet. Watch them Wrinkle. Gaze at our toes moving and be mesmerized.

Filesize: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:06:19

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Lana Wolf - 13 Minute JOI with Edging I am your Alpha Wolf

Filesize: 581 MB
    Duration: 00:13:09

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Leena Fox - Intense Tit Edging Custom Order - Edge

Hello Goddess, I would like an extremely difficult and intense edging challenge clip. If I cum before you give me permission I have to send you 150$ and eat my cum. Your intention is to break me and make me fail. Your tits are my weakness and I would love if you fully exploit that weakness. You say that we will now practice edging to the countdown and you start counting, telling me to edge at 1. You let me rest just one or two seconds and then you tell me to start stroking and start another edge countdown immediately. You repeat this few more times and tell me its only the warm-up. The rest of the clip is relentless stop-and-go(with lots of very short stops, no long stops, never giving me a chance to fully recover) and lots and lots of edge countdowns making sure I'm constantly on the verge of cumming.

Filesize: 1.03 GB
    Duration: 00:30:32

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Leena Fox - Side Boob CEI

MY perfect tits bring you to your knees from any angle. My curves get any guy gooning. A tit bitch like you really has no chance. Worshipping My tits is a purifying experience. MY tits are so perfect they require worship from every angle because every angle is even more gorgeous and jaw-droopingly mesmerizing than the last. My curves turn your brain off and your cock on. Pump your cock to My irresistible side boob, My voice, and My sensual dominance. There is not a care on your mind as I tell you just how to worship Me and My beautiful body tit slave. Your balls grow heavier and HEAVIER, the more you listen to My voice, stare at My perky tits and PUMP that throbbing cock for ME. This orgasm is going to be so SWEET tit bitch, but only if you pump it out exactly as I say. It always brings a smile to My face watching you lick up the orgasm I just granted you. Show Me just how much you appreciate being allowed to worship Me by eating all your cum. The taste of submission is so sweet tit slave.

Filesize: 430 MB
    Duration: 00:13:35

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Leena Fox - Swallow Cum for My Juicy Tits

Ever since you accepted your place as MY tit slave I have been training you to jerk off for Me and only Me. Worshiping My big juicy naturals is an erotic ritual that you relish in. In almost no time at all you have become totally dependent on My tit videos to cum. Triggering you into total mindlessness is simple at this point in your journey of addiction. Jiggling and shaking My tits in your face gets your cock throbbing and your brain melting. You get so dopey when I start working you up that I can get you to do just about anything, especially when I'm holding permission to ejaculate over your head. You are so agreeable when you are in your horny and desperate sub space. I suppose I could permit you to cum if you clean up your mess. Lick it all up and experience euphoria. Don't worry tit slave it won't even seem like a big deal after you experience the pleasure of cumming for My tits. I'm sure no one will fault you for participating in this. Anyone with eyes could see that someone like you, would be no match at all for Me and My perfect juicy tits. There is simply no way to resist.

Filesize: 564 MB
    Duration: 00:09:09

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Slow Down and Worship JOI (Topless)

When I first got in to the femdom clip scene, I didn't really understand the concept of 'worship' clips, because they all seemed to be focused on just having you...look...at something (tits, ass, a bikini) and stroke to it. That's not worship to me. That's jerking off to tits and ass. So I want you to really slow down today, and WORSHIP your Goddess. Respect, admire, give reverence to my lips, my eyes, my breasts, my legs, my feet, my pussy, my ass...and my mind. Slow down your masturbation so that you can soak in the erotic delight that is every inch of me. Contains light relaxing background music designed to aid opening of the sacral (sexual) chakra. Listen through headphones. It is normal to feel a slight extra warmth in your lower abdomen and back during this clip.

Filesize: 546 MB
    Duration: 00:18:03

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

London Lix - The Journey Part 3 - Pleasure

If you've watched Parts 1 & 2, you will have been suitably primed, mind wiped clean, and be arriving here with a deep, intense focus on ME. You're ready to begin your training FULLY, now. You're ready to sample the pleasures I can offer you. And this part of the journey is ALL about pleasure. There is mesmerizing, gooning edging, and deep plunges to the brink of orgasm, letting you dangle there, helpless, weak, growing more mindless with every stroke, and LOVING it.

This is REAL mesmerize, with audio & visual effects. Watch in a darkened room with headphones.

Note: This is a custom clip with the name "Rob" used. In parts 1 & 2 I removed the name. However, the clip sounded choppy because of this, and the pattern of the binaurals was affected. I believe the clip works best, EVEN for a general audience, with the name left in. So, this clip contains the name, and I have reduced the cost accordingly.

Filesize: 1.31 GB
    Duration: 00:45:54

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Filesize: 1.47 GB
    Duration: 00:17:05

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy