Notices

Page 105 of 298 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2974

Thread: Whipped Spanked Caned Slaves

Dava Foxx & Kylie Rogue - Breaking Cane 700 Strokes

Goddess Kylie Rogue and Mistress Dava drag the strait jacket slave bitch into the Dungeon. They decide it's time to cane this slave's ass hard until it looks like raw hamburger meat. Goddess Kylie breaks her cane on his ass and tells the bitch he's getting 700 strokes and after that she will shove the broken cane up his slutty asshole. The ladies are ruthless and sadistic showing him no mercy. They take turns brutally caning his ass as he screams out begging for mercy. Mistress Dava informs him that there is never any mercy at ClubDom and continues to cane him unmercifully. After they have finished caning him Goddess Kylie shoves the broken cane right up his ass

Filesize: 334 MB
    Duration: 00:07:05
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 6500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Leanna & Mistress Deborah - Caning And Slapping

It's Mistress Leanna's looser slave again. She uses all her patience to teach him to the most basic thing but he is dumb like a stone. He always forgets to greet her, to kiss her hand, to kiss her boots and when he gots the punishment for this he forgets to count or forgets how to count. So Leanna asked Deborah to help her in the punishment. While she hits his bottom Deborah slaps his face and after it they change roles. Maybe it works.

Filesize: 656 MB
    Duration: 00:17:37
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5062 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Chloe & Faye - The Cruel Wardens

Attention: Cruel means cruel in this clip! These two wardens are really cruel bitches. As Faye and Cloe enter the cellar, deep down in an old bunker, they are dressed in skin tight trousers, too wide opened blouses and high heels. They know exactly about the effect of their style.

There is a strong slave imprisoned in the small cage but even he was whipped all the days before he can't hide his erection. That's exactly what the conniving ladies had in mind. "What's that? An erection without permission?", Faye asks but they don't expect an answer. They have already canes in their leather gloved hands.

The prisoner is ordered to leave the cage. His hands behind is head he has to spread his legs and present his dick to the cruel women. What follows is a real cruel caning of his cock and inner thighs. He screams a lot but that is music in the mean warden's ears. Again and again they hit directly his dick and they don't stop until he is totally exhausted.

Filesize: 173 MB
    Duration: 00:06:07
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3763 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Finale spanking

I decide that because he arrived late he deserved punishment in the form of some hand spanking to make his bottom nice and red and also a good flogging.

Filesize: 224 MB
    Duration: 00:05:47
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Ezada Sinn & Madame Caramel - An English caning for an English slave

Having just tried Madame Caramel's complimentary slave, We feel warmed up and in the mood to try something else than whipping, maybe a little more painful: a good caning. We could say the slave is also wormed up, after taking a good whipping, his skin is full of whip bites, and now We're gonna paint some lines on it, deep red lines that will turn all the colors of the rainbow over the next week. A traditional English caning for the English slave, always a naughty little boy that needs punishment when the Mistresses desire. Restrained with belts on the the punishment bench, he can only try to take it as good as he can, because We are not leaving any white spot on this slave's ass or the back of his thighs. We know it's going to be hard for him, that's exactly what We want: to see him wiggle on the bench, to hear his cries of pain, to know he's suffering. For Us.

Filesize: 128 MB
    Duration: 00:10:21
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 1495 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Forever Custom

So I told this new loser house slave we got at Mean Girl Manor that he could get let out of chastity if he takes a nice, full caning session Princess Carmela style. But if he DARES to ask me to stop before its over, then he has to stay in chastity for another month- or until the next time I decide to beat him. (but probably sometime next month.) Its so funny because I have already done this to him a few times. So he has been locked in that sh*t for like 3 months now I think?) And I make it a point to NEVER tell him how long the beating is going to go on, so he has NO idea when Im going to stop.

But what he doesnt know is that I will NEVER stop beating him until he begs for mercy! Haha! Hes so stupid that each time I break him and whisper in his ear that if he had just taken it a liiiittle bit longer for me that I would have given him a release, he actually believes it! HAHAHA. I wonder how far I can push him each month? After all, he will just get more and more desperate to cum as the months go on- and then the beatings will get more & more entertaining for ME! Im having so much fun with this little game that I dont think I will EVER let him out

Filesize: 827 MB
    Duration: 00:09:28
    Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Mistress Gitta - Sweating

This is an other encounter between the strict and furious Lady Gitta and the shameless clumsy slave. Gitta tries to beat the out of him with her cane. First he gets some strokes while his underwear is still on his ugly ass, Gitta doesn't want to see him at all. But after a few strokes she takes off his underwear to reveal the first few red lines on his skin that many others will follow.

Filesize: 544 MB
    Duration: 00:12:56
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5725 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Cybill Troy & Hannah Hunt - Caned Into Hamburger Meat

Latex-clad Cybill Troy and Hannah Hunt assault their slave's ass with cane stroke after cane stroke, leaving his ass striped and shredded. The Mistresses deliver an extreme caning he will never forget!

Filesize: 206 MB
    Duration: 00:13:07
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2022 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Beating Her Meat With a Cane

Goddess Nadia White drags a slave out to the middle of her dungeon where she asks him a very simple question; Does he like to beat his meat? What a coincidence! Goddess Nadia White likes to beat her meat as well. Goddess Nadia bends him over the whipping horse where she starts to tenderize his pale white ass by administrating a caning. Goddess Nadia wants her slave to count each caning stroke she administers. Goddess Nadia gives him 10 loving swats with her cane before having him count them down from 10.

Filesize: 578 MB
    Duration: 00:06:42
    Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

ITS ALL ABOUT RESPECT

Mistress Cybill Troy will not tolerate even the smallest amount of insubordination from her slaves.

Any little action that can be deemed as defiant or disrespectful will be dealt with. Swiftly and painfully.

Cybill is going to make and example of this piece of for a slave. She beats her useless slaves face into the dust. Dressed in her latex she reigns supreme over him as the flurry from her hands pour a sadist burn upon him, her tone is full of contempt as she spews verbal venom and spits upon him. But that's not all that Cybill has in mind for this flustered slave. She moves him to a spanking bench, straps him down tight and then puts her canes to good use. She laughs and giggles as her canes wreak havoc upon his flesh and mind, they whistle just before contact so he knows how bad it's going to hurt. But soon it's too late he's already in tears and Mistress Cybill just informed him that he forgot to count. So that will be starting over!

Filesize: 257 MB
    Duration: 00:10:13
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3356 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download and Enjoy