Notices

Page 107 of 298 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2974

Thread: Whipped Spanked Caned Slaves

Goddess Abigail & Mistress Mandy - A Man to Beat

Goddess Abigail has been received her first slave. She is thrilled. She can't wait to amuse herself with this bitch. She leads him out by his balls to a stockade. Mistress Mandy is waiting for her. She always loves a good show. The bitch is secured in the stock and properly gagged, Abigail rips into him a bamboo cane, producing instant red welts on his trembling ass. Mandy is getting turned on by watching and rubs her pussy juices under the slut's nose and laughs as Abigail continues to destroy this bitch's ass.

Filesize: 139 MB
    Duration: 00:06:02
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: Windows Media, 29.970 FPS , 3084 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Lady Mephista - Pain To Cum

The esteemed Lady Mephista makes her tantalising debut for FemmeFataleFilms with a tormented face sitting and milking scene that will blow your mind! Watch how she revels in the slave's suffering, how seductively she encourages him to take extreme levels of pain and see how she totally destroys his orgasm!

Filesize: 525 MB
    Duration: 00:23:25
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 2997 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Miss Kelly & Miss Jessica Wood - Testing New Canes

Goddess Miss Kelly and her friend Miss Jessica Wood is visiting Valhalla Club in Birmingham. Not having their regular collection of canes with them they have to test the clubs selection. As the victim, they choose slave James. The Mistresses are not really happy with the canes as they tend to be too wide and too stiff to cut the slaves skin. What the canes can?t do, the Mistresses must do themselves and just hit even harder. A clip with classic British discipline with two classy British Mistresses.

Filesize: 1.26 GB
    Duration: 00:17:47
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 10.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Miss Suzannas Favourite Number

Slave Cajun came for his first filming and spanking experience with sadistic and super sexy Miss Suzanna Maxwell. Miss Suzanna ask the slave to guess her favourite number and how hard can that be, if you are a good slave that have investigated the Birthday of your Mistress in advance of your first session with her? As you will notice on the bottom of slave Cajun, maybe he was not a well prepared and good slave.

Filesize: 801 MB
    Duration: 00:11:08
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 9914 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Miss Penny Barber - Spanking From Mommie Gets Him Hard

There is only one cure for a bad report card- a bright red bottom! I am very disappointed in little Sammy's grades so I waste no time in punishing him over my knee. When I pull his pants down to spank his bare bottom though I soon feel something poking my thigh. The naughty boy has gotten an erection during his punishment! I make him show me his shameful little stiffy as I give him a humiliating scolding for getting hard during a spanking. If he can't control his cock then Mommie will have to control it for him!

Filesize: 335 MB
    Duration: 00:05:41
    Resolution: 1920x1054
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Officers Fodder

There's no holding back for the slave prisoner as he's secured over the caning bench and beaten, remorselessly into further submission. Lady Valente works off a great deal of anger as she lays into him, with his real tears testimony to the degree of hurt she inflicts upon him. Some comfort is gained from having his head nestled between Mistress Heather's latex clad legs, but even that proves as little distraction from the harsh lesson he's being served.

Filesize: 469 MB
    Duration: 00:17:57
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3521 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 110 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Lucy Zara XXX - Old Slave

SLAVE BARRY IS STARTING TO GET TOO OLD FOR HIS MISTRESS....SHE IS GETTING BORED WITH HIM & WANTS SOME YOUNG FRESH MEAT TO ABUSE...HE HAS BEEN LOYAL OVER THE YEARS BUT JUST DOESNT CUT IT ANYMORE SO IS THIS HIS FINAL CHANCE TO IMPRESS HIS MISTRESS?

Filesize: 492 MB
    Duration: 00:08:25
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MPEG-4, 24.000 FPS , 7998 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Over The Knee

Filesize: 251 MB
    Duration: 00:12:59
    Video: MPEG-4, 40.000 FPS , 2601 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 98.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Ezada Sinn - Pain Or Chastity

As you probably know, I travel a lot, and this slave was lucky enough to be accepted to serve Me when I was visiting the city he lives in. But now I am almost done with him and will soon send him home. I will come back again in 2 months, so he has two options: either he goes home locked in chastity, and stays locked until next time, or he takes now all the pain I want to inflict on him.

Even though he is not at all masochistic, just a latex fetishist, 2 months is a very long term to be locked in chastity, so he chooses the pain, as I expected. Very well. To make sure he takes all the pain I want without trying to avoid it, I strap him tightly to a whipping bench. Now it's time to choose the implement that will bring him more pain - and what is better at that than the cane? This slave's ass has to feel the cane, to know what pain feels like. Will he be happy with his choice, or will he wish he stayed locked in chastity for 2 months?...

Filesize: 232 MB
    Duration: 00:10:14
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3017 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Princess Lucy and Princess Amai Neighbor Perv Gets Caught And Spanked By Asian Brats

These two hot, young Asian brats are going to teach this loser perv a lesson. He's been a dirty boy and for that he needs to be punished. He's their pervy neighbor who they caught spying on them. So they're going to spank his bare ass. But is this a punishment or a treat for him? We know that you would get off on this, wouldn't you loser? You'd fucking love to be spanked by two sexy Asian Princesses.They spank his bare ass over and over again until it's so red, until he can't take it any more. They are both relentless with their spanks and their giggles. They just love laughing at his pain. But that's exactly what he deserves, pain, for being such a pathetic pervert.This is a hot fucking spanking clip filled with lots of hard spanking, verbal humiliation and of course, Tons of bratty giggling from these two gorgeous Asian Goddesses. Watch them punish this loser until he cries! LOL!

Filesize: 226 MB
    Duration: 00:06:21
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4838 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy