Notices

Page 55 of 298 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Whipped Spanked Caned Slaves

Mistress Ice & Sofia - More Lessons: Whipping & Trampling

Sofia discovers just how much fun can be had by trampling and whipping their servant.

Filesize: 256 MB
    Duration: 00:16:34
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2002 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_MoreLessonsWhippin.rar

Cybill Troy - YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME NOW BITCH!

Starring Mistress Cybill Troy

Can you imagine the audacity of a slave forgetting his Mistress name while being disciplined by her? Or worse, actually calling her by another Mistress name? Well that is exactly what this numbskull slave did. And boy, did he pay for his mistake.

After brutalising him with her dreaded rattan canes, Cybill carved her name into his ass cheek with a dull kitchen knife. And after she was done branding him for life, she resumed her vicious caning and beat him to a pulp. Using surgeon like precision and accuracy Cybill keeps striking her art work on his ass over and over again, and with each agonising cane stroke she leaves an indelible mark on his ass, his memory, and his soul.

Filesize: 44.6 MB
    Duration: 00:06:09
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 878 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Oth_NameNowBi.rar

WHIPPING ON THE GYNCHAIR

Next clip with mistress Cloe and lady Faye takes place in the dungeon. their victim is already placed on a gyn chair, fixed on it with shackles. so his pathetic prick is well presented to the bitches. usually a position that leads to extreme pain... and that will do... first its up to lady faye to beat his cock with a vicious riding crop... then its up to mistress cloe. both ladies take also attention on the inner sides of his legs who are very sensitive and when their dressage whip swishes down on him he cries out totally in pain. very hard and painful bdsm clip!

Filesize: 149 MB
    Duration: 00:06:27
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 3092 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Oth_OnTheGynchair.rar

Betty Blaze - Travis Is Punished By Miss Betty

Filesize: 427 MB
    Duration: 00:19:55
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2899 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_PunishedByMissB.part1.rar
    Oth_PunishedByMissB.part2.rar

Punished On My Rubber Bed

Such a horny little slut trying to rub what belongs to me on my slippery rubber bed. The best cure for this errant behavior is a sound thrashing with a variety of implements. In this case, I decided to use all my red and back tools as they would make my whipping boi match their color scheme perfectly. No matter how much I whip its ass, it continues to wiggle on the bed trying to stimulate "my" cock. The only thing I can do is really make it hurt. It needs to understand that I alone control that thing and I will tell it when it can rub on my rubber bed!

Filesize: 440 MB
    Duration: 00:15:54
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3675 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Oth_PunishedOnMyRu.part1.rar
    Oth_PunishedOnMyRu.part2.rar

Mistress Gitta & Lady Tatjana - Rough Day For The Slave

You become a total stroking robot for me as you watch me and become entranced. You listen to my words, and I seep into your mind. You will stroke for me -stroke slut. Stroke your cock as you stare into my big beautiful eyes. Become so addicted that that is all you can do is stroke to me, get off watching me, Becoming my stroke-slut will make me smile...

Filesize: 787 MB
    Duration: 00:32:07
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3232 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Oth_RoughDayForThe.part1.rar
    Oth_RoughDayForThe.part2.rar

Ella Kross - Severely Punishing a Slave`s Ass with Whipping!

When I catch a slave lounging around smoking a cigarette in my house, I quickly rectify the situation by putting it out on his bare ass and making him swallow the spent butt. "You dirty piece of ," I say as I spit in his mouth and slap him across the face. His punishment really begins when I grab my leather paddle and start striking his naked bottom while making him keep count of the lashes. "It`s not enough for you," I say as I switch out the paddle in favor of a whip and continue destroying his ass. Within mere moments his ass is beat red, swollen, and screaming in pain but I`m just getting started with this dirty jerk. Kicking things up yet another notch, I grab cane and use the whipping rod on him until his ass is a complete mess. I make him keep track of every brutal blow as I deliver so many lashes he won`t be able to sit down for weeks. Maybe this will teach the loser not to smoke in my house without my permission!

Filesize: 435 MB
    Duration: 00:07:54
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 7500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Oth_SeverelyPunishin.part1.rar
    Oth_SeverelyPunishin.part2.rar

Mistress Anette - Brutal whips And Slaps (parts 1-3)

Mistress Anette crouches down in front of her slave and handcuffs him with his arms behind his back. Then she stand up again and looks him in the eye before the first slap arrives. The slave holds his head in place, while more of the stinging smacks pour onto his left and right cheeks from Mistress Anette, who is clad in dangerous high heels, short black skirt, pathent leather stockings and black bra.

The next punishment the slave has to bear is a brutal whippings. Mistress Anette first uses her thin, simple whip, but her strokes are hard, no matter what, so she makes the scream scream and shout and thrash around in his bondages. Then she uses her more brutal bullwhip and the results are breathtaking. She destroys the slave's bare back with it in minutes.

The slave is still standing in the middle of the room, tied by his wrists to the ceiling, Mistress Anette suspiciously puts a rod between his ankles, making him open his legs wide. Then she whips his bare chest that's not less painful, than being whipped on the back, so he screams again and again. Anette finally laughes and makes him turn around, then she swings her leg and kick him in the balls hard.

Filesize: 811 MB
    Duration: 00:34:04
    Resolution: 852x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3158 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Oth_Slaps.part1.rar
    Oth_Slaps.part2.rar

Lady Pascal - Take Position

This clip is an example of a cruel punishment by Lady Pascal. Her slave is chained to the wooden rack in the best position for Pascal's heave bullwhip. The Mistress is dressed in black leather and a white blouse, she wears lace-up overknee boots and she simply looks stunning.So what happened? Maybe you remember this slave. He was odered to hold Pascal's glass of water while she squeezed his nipples with her long and sharp nails. Until he failed. Now, he will get the whipping for that mistake. You will see Lady pascal as a very cold and heartless Mistress. The heavy lashes make such a terrible noice. The slave jumps and struggles in pain and there are already big marks on his back. But all that Pascal says is the strict order to take his position again so she can continue with the whipping. But as longer and harder she whips him as more there is a mean smile in her face...

Filesize: 365 MB
    Duration: 00:11:03
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4468 kb/s
    Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 32.0 kb/s

Oth_TakePosition.rar

Mistress Aleana - Succumb To My Whips

I am a cruel boss lady, make no bones about it. If you work for me, you work every day, no days off and no holidays. This fool took a day off on Memorial Day, and now he's going to pay the price for his insolence- with his flesh. I rip into his ass and back with my riding crop, latigo whip, dressage whip, and single tail whip, leaving his back and ass criss crossed with welts. This fool will learn the error of his ways at the end of my whips.

Filesize: 217 MB
    Duration: 00:09:03
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3215 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Oth_SuccumbToMyWhips.rar