Notices

Page 1 of 189 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

1. Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Jessie Saint - Fresh Hot Meat Jessie Saint

Year: 2022
    Cast: Jessie Saint, The Pope
    Tags: fingering, bdsm, vibrator, nipple, bondage
    Description: Jessie is very excited about her encounter with The Pope and can't wait to see what he has in store for her. She's dreamt of the day that she can finally be dominated in bondage properly. Her day begins sitting on a V shaped stool with legs tied tight and spread wide. Jessie's arms are pulled out to the sides and a rope around her tiny neck is pulled up for breath control. The first move is to tenderize her flesh with his crop to get her warmed up for what is about to happen. His second move is adding weighted clamps to her pussy and then her petite nipples to intensify suffering before making her cum against her will. The next scene is all about Jessie's suffering in rope bondage. The Pope puts her upside down in a single point hip suspension with one foot tied to her opposite thigh. Jessie endures the grueling position as he rips multiple orgasms form her pussy. Finally Jessie is on top of a table with her wrists and ankles tied to keep her in place as The Pope torments her with his tools. The heavy leather flogger thunders as it hits her body over and over again. Her screams fill the dungeon beckoning The Pope to double the pain and pleasure Jessie craves. He adds a crop around her neck to control her breathing as he destroys her pussy with non stop orgasms. Now that she is sensitive from cumming so much The Pope adds one final touch. He adds a crotch rope and then hoists her into the air leaving Jessie hanging by her cunt to ponder the decisions that got her in this delicious predicament.
    Duration: 00:46:53
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 882 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5f3df3edf7f0b/Je...ssie_Saint.mp4

2. Airtight Hot Chicks With Small Tits In Gangbangs

Airtight Hot Chicks With Small Tits In Gangbangs

Airtight Hot Chicks With Small Tits In Gangbangs

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Kacie Castle, Kira Noir, Vanessa Vega, Isabella Nice Kirin Kurai
    Tags: classic, double penetration, handjob, anal, licking, gangbang, gang, deepthroat, cumshot, penetration, ebony, compilation, blowjob, facial, cumshots, small tits, bdsm, vibrator, blow, hardcore, bondage
    Description: A Bound Gangbang compilation of hot chicks with small tits getting stuffed in every slutty hole! With tight bondage, spanking, slapping, , choking, spitting, rough blowjobs, hardcore fucking, anal, double penetration, over the top orgasms and bukkake- that's right 5 hot loads of cum dripping down the pretty faces of sexy, horny sluts who can't get enough cock.
    Duration: 00:32:39
    Filesize: 606 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/280f6ba75736c/Ai..._Gangbangs.mp4

3. Cam Damage - Asphalt Island, Part 1 Cam Damage And Mike Panic

Cam Damage - Asphalt Island, Part 1 Cam Damage And Mike Panic

Cam Damage - Asphalt Island, Part 1 Cam Damage And Mike Panic

Cast: Cam Damage, Mike Panic
    Tags: licking, cumshot, tattoo, feature, blowjob, facial, cumshots, fingering, bdsm, vibrator, blow, hardcore, bondage
    Description: In Kink's 4-part series, Asphalt Island, the beautiful Ella Nova is stranded on an asphalt island after a car crash, and not a single car will stop to help her. Trapped in a forgotten no-man's land and slowly losing her grip on reality, she is left to fend for herself, surviving on food scraps and hot water collected in a hub cap. Ella escapes into feverish BDSM fantasies just to stay alive.In Part 1, we find Cam Damage and Mike Panic. Cam is locked in stocks hanging from chains. Mike slaps Cam's face and pulls Cam's shorts all the way down. Cam is exposed, vulnerable, and fucking loves it. Mike thrusts his cock down Cam's throat then slowly rubs the strings of spit all over Cam's face. He crops the clothespin slowly and painfully, off Cam's chest. Mike holds a vibrator on Cam's throbbing clit while he slaps Cam's thighs with a heavy stick. He knows the pain makes Cam come harder. Cam gets fucked deep and hard while Mike continues to play with the line between pain and pleasure until Cam is a cum puddle.
    Duration: 00:56:21
    Filesize: 1.03 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/96d8bba2a9bf5/Ca...Mike_Panic.mp4

4. Alexis Tae Grueling Steel Bondage And Brutal Domination

Alexis Tae Grueling Steel Bondage And Brutal Domination

Alexis Tae Grueling Steel Bondage And Brutal Domination

Cast: Alexis Tae, The Pope
    Tags: ebony, fingering, bdsm, vibrator, nipple, domination, bondage
    Description: Alexis Tae has been longing for the touch of The Pope. He places her on her knees with her wrists, neck, and ankles locked into cold shackles that are locked to even more . Alexis begins to sweat as her body gets worked with a leather crop. Alexis gets to the edge, and so The Pope adds a vibe to sooth her mind, but only for a moment. Nipple clamps are added as another orgasm is ripped form her pussy. Next, Alexis finds herself with her ass in the air. Her arms are pulled into a strappado, smashing her face into the box below her. The Pope goes to work, tenderizing her flesh with his hands and a crop. In the final scene, Alexis is face-up, in a back-bend. Her limbs are pulled in every direction, rendering her completely helpless. Her legs are locked into place with our one-of-a-kind ratchet straps. Her arms are in leather cuffs, locked to a cold pipe. Her body is worked over one final time with the flogger. The dungeon echoes her screams as she begs for it to stop, and so he finishes her off with more orgasms.
    Duration: 00:43:39
    Filesize: 822 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4050593fb4ce5/Al...Domination.mp4

5. Penny Barber, Mercy West - Discipline For Mommys Little Ana...

Penny Barber, Mercy West - Discipline For Mommys Little Ana...

Penny Barber, Mercy West - Discipline For Mommys Little Anal Slut

Cast: Xander Corvus, Penny Barber, Mercy West Ex Libris
    Tags: stockings, classic, strap-on, dildo, mom, anal, licking, cumshot, lesbian, blowjob, facial, fingering, bdsm, butt, blow, hardcore, wax, threesome
    Description: Penny Barber had one little problem: her out of control little slut step daughter Mercy West. Using her perfect MILF body and uncontrollable sex appeal to bring Mercy's punk boyfriend on board for disciplining Mercy, she get's a little more than she bargained for. After having her juicy round ass spanked a deep red, clamped, flogged, and controlled by Xander's thick cock, she leaves Xander with a few tools to persuade Mercy with: handcuffs, wax, and a dress for her little princess to where to tea. All lines of dominance eventually meet in confrontation when Mercy starts acting up again, resulting in Xander and Penny teaming up to get that pretty little punk covered in cane marks and her boyfriends huge dick in her tiny virgin ass. With the newly minted little angel lapping at Mommy's cunt full of her boyfriend's dick, Mercy learns what it's like to really earn some cum.
    Duration: 01:16:41
    Filesize: 1.40 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4efe3b2aa2d6d/Pe..._Anal_Slut.mp4

6. Brooklyn Gray - School Of Submission, Day One Brooklyn Gray

Brooklyn Gray - School Of Submission, Day One Brooklyn Gray

Brooklyn Gray - School Of Submission, Day One Brooklyn Gray

Cast: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
    Tags: stockings, feature, submission, fingering, bdsm, vibrator
    Description: Brooklyn Gray has petitioned to be considered for the next installment of School of Submission'. The Pope is very particular about who he puts through this endeavor. It's not made for just any model. The process takes devotion, dedication, tenacity, and the integrity to accomplish whatever is thrown in Brooklyn's direction. Brooklyn seems to fit the bill quite nicely, and so begins the long journey to experience BDSM on an entirely different level. Day One. The first day is getting to know the submissive in a very intimate setting. There is an in-depth interview, allowing us to see what makes Brooklyn tick, as well as discovering goals Brooklyn would like to achieve from this journey. Sometimes Brooklyn has a crystal clear idea of the final outcome, and other times, the unexpected happens. Brooklyn is pushed to the very edge, and The Pope keeps it there the entire time with non-stop stimulation. Torment, orgasms, and mind fuckery all play an important role in this process. To endure, Brooklyn has to be fully emotionally transparent, and physically aware. This is just the beginning, but it's clear that the choice to embark on this journey with Brooklyn was the right choice. Brooklyn not only wants this experience, but needs this experience.
    Duration: 01:27:54
    Filesize: 1.64 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/411f2c4c4e0b0/Br...oklyn_Gray.mp4

7. Elizabeth Baxter - Elizabeths Car Keys Caper Chastisement

Elizabeth Baxter - Elizabeths Car Keys Caper Chastisement

Elizabeth Baxter - Elizabeths Car Keys Caper Chastisement

Year: 2017
    Cast: Elizabeth Baxter
    Tags: fetish, bdsm
    Description: Our new, just 18, model Elizabeth Baxter gets two blistering OTK spankings in this film. Stealing the car keys is the reason for the first spanking and after she is punished for that offence she is then made to strip naked and stand in the corner. Her sassy mouth though is her downfall and she is summoned back over his knees for a second bare bottom tanning.
    Duration: 00:15:38
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: VC-1, 960x576 (1.667), 25.000 fps, ~1 000 Kbps avg, 0.072 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~64.3 Kbps
    Filesize: 120 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/92880c7ff6059/El...astisement.mp4

8. Harley Havik - A Beating For Harley

Harley Havik - A Beating For Harley

Harley Havik - A Beating For Harley

Year: 2016
    Cast: Harley Havik
    Description: Harley's behavior has been getting worse. She is cheeky, sometimes downright rude and getting beyond the disciplinary control of her mother. Her mother calls an old friend, who she thinks may be able to help correct the wayward girl, or punish her severely at the very least. He, in turn, calls on another old friend to help him in his task, a friend from his days as a schoolmaster. Harley is going to the cane across her bottom.
    Duration: 00:16:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~5 034 Kbps avg, 0.041 bit/pixel
    Filesize: 609 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f565c64ec8459/Ha...For_Harley.mp4

9. 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari T...

1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari T...

1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)

Tags: dildo, anal, sex, cage, bdsm, restraint, bondage
    Description: A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I'd fum with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I'd had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I'd lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn't admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself. I was nobody I'd ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I'm going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you're lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don't worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I'm only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I'd learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn't. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me. He'd watched my eyes wander once he'd unlocked the door to his "special room" and led me inside. The walls were covered with straps, ropes, chain, shackles. My body was on fire. That night he cut my clothing off me. He shackled me to a metal bar. He locked a heavy collar on my neck. Chain between my legs, around my breasts. Metal in my mouth, my ass. Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You'll do everything I say. When I call, you'll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You're mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first tim...
    Duration: 00:49:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 897 Kbps avg, 0.079 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~120 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.74 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/99bfcdcd6b668/10...aron_Marie.mp4

10. Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page - The Reformatory

Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page - The Reformatory

Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page - The Reformatory

Year: 2019
    Cast: Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page
    Description: Lucy Lauren has been sent to the reformatory for various offences and on arrival she is interviewed and then subjected to a strip search by the correction officer before going over her knee for a practical demonstration of what happens when you break the rules. During the spanking Lucy is rude and abusive to the officer which results in the officer administering a really hard spanking that soon has Lucy apologizing profusely. The punishment continues with Lucy receiving further punishment to her already sore bottom with leather strap and paddle until the officer is satisfied that she has learnt her lesson. The final indignity for Lucy is putting on the regulation reformatory uniform.Lucy is in trouble again for punching another girl during an argument, being late for class and not keeping her room tidy. Correction officer Zoe Page is left with no alternative but to administer corporal punishment and soon has Lucy over her knee for a bare bottom spanking. The punishment continues with Lucy bent over for further chastisement with strap and paddle during which she is rude and abusive and fails to stay in position which requires officer Page to enlist the help of another member of staff to keep her in position. At the conclusion of the punishment Lucy makes the mistake of making an ing comment to the staff member and quickly finds herself over his knee for another spanking to her already sore bottom before being taken back to her room.Lucy complains to correction officer Zoe Page that one of the male members of staff made her perform oral sex on him in return for getting her sentence reduced. Zoe calls in the member of staff who vehemently denies the allegation and it's not long before Lucy is over his knee for a hard bare bottom spanking whilst Zoe goes to fetch the implements that will be needed to administer suitable punishment. When Zoe returns Lucy is subjected to further chastisement with various straps and paddles until she admits that she is telling lies. The punishment is finished off with Lucy receiving twelve severe strokes of the cane to teach her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry.
    Duration: 01:01:13
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.130 bit/pixel
    Audio: 32.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~48.0 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.31 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ae80766013f5f/Lu...eformatory.mp4