1. Jane

2. Linda

3. Lyalya

4. Megan

5. Nicole Chance

6. An Lis Ass Severe Strapping

An Lis Ass Severe Strapping

An Lis Ass - Severe Strapping

Two heavy leather straps, one scared slave, and one happy Mistress.Today's game: write my name all over my slave's ass in lipstick, and then beat it off of him. How long until the lipstick gets totally smeared? Which leather strap hurts the most? How long until my slave starts screaming?It's a fun game of hurt the slave until he cries! And you all know that's my favorite type of game.First he handles it as well as he can, lightly moaning and groaning. But soon enough, he starts shriveling up and yelping like the bitch that he is. Because we all know how easy it is to break men.

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 00:13:35 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 534 MB

Free Download K2s.cc

7. Bad kids get kicked for Christmas

Bad kids get kicked for Christmas

Bad kids get kicked for Christmas

Time of Clip: 00:10:01 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 417 MB

Free Download K2s.cc

8. FemDom 2022 I m Crying because it HURTS Starring Lady Bellatrix

FemDom 2022 I m Crying because it HURTS Starring Lady Bellatrix

FemDom 2022 I m Crying because it HURTS. Starring Lady Bellatrix

Lady Bellatrix has her slave chained to the bench. "I'm in a particularly sadistic mood" she says adding "But I tend to wake up that way." She starts by running her sharp fingernails across her slaves back before giving him a spanking. The amount of discipline he needs though, her hands won't cut it. Fortunately she has a nice array of instruments to work with.She starts with a nice leather paddle and forget about a warmup, that's what the spanking was for. She swings with all her might and soon the slave is crying in pain. "Are you crying?" she asks him. "Yes Mistress" he says as she resumes the flogging. Bellatrix next reaches for a rattan cane. She has the slave count each stroke but the pain gets him all fucked up and he gets the numbers wrong so she decides to give him 10 hard strokes in rapid succession. The poor boi cries out in pain which brings a huge smile to Bellatrix's face. She moves to the other side of the bench and repeats the process before giving him a bit of relief and rubbing her hands over his ass. If he thinks it's over he's in for a surprise as she goes back to the starting point and flogs him some more in the same fashion. His attempt to escape and his crying gets Bellatrix aroused. She rubs her nails across his back and says "OK, we're all done for the day. except for this." She resumes the severe flogging.

Time of Clip: 00:07:56 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 960 MB

Free Download K2s.cc

9. Mistress Athena Mistress in Latex uniform with my boys takin...

Mistress Athena Mistress in Latex uniform with my boys takin...

Mistress Athena - Mistress in Latex uniform - with my boys taking care of my every whim

Time of Clip: 00:06:30 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 287 MB

Free Download K2s.cc

10. Mistress Real Outside tied up and NETTLES Let the games begin

Mistress Real Outside tied up and NETTLES Let the games begin

Mistress Real - Outside tied up and NETTLES - Let the games begin

Time of Clip: 00:05:07 | Quality: UltraHD 2K | Video: 720x1280 | File Size: 77.0 MB

Free Download K2s.cc