Notices

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1180

Thread: All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...)

1. Allfetish Princess Mackayla - Normal Guy Mindfuck

Allfetish Princess Mackayla - Normal Guy Mindfuck

Allfetish Princess Mackayla - Normal Guy Mindfuck

Description: You're totally normal, right? Well, this is just a totally normal JOI clip for you then. Getting turned on by someone like Me is normal. Getting hard for Me is normal. Wanting to cum for Me is normal. you're not one of *those* submissive guys... Oh, have you been waiting for Me to tell you to stroke? Waiting for My permission is just polite I suppose. And the way you jerk however fast or slow I tell you is just like when a normal guy has a girl riding their dick and she controls the speed. Weird how you've been stroking while I'm completely clothed.. normal guys usually jerk for naked girls. Let Me make it a little more normal by slipping this dress off. Wow, you are really getting weak now. I bet you're begging to notice some changes... Maybe you aren't so normal after all... But it's totally okay! Let's roll with it.

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Mind Fuck, Alpha Humiliation, Beta Male Training, Brat Girls, Female Domination, FemDom POV, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Mind Fucking, Slave Training

Format: mp4
    Size: 505.74 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:17:27

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Princess Mackayla - Normal Guy Mindfuck.mp4
    DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Mackayla - Normal Guy Mindfuck.mp4

2. Allfetish Saint Michelle - The Cumming Conundrum

Allfetish Saint Michelle - The Cumming Conundrum

Allfetish Saint Michelle - The Cumming Conundrum

+38`

Description: Could you stop yourself from cumming to save your own life?

You wake up in my bedroom, feeling woozy and confused. I'm going to encourage you to stroke your cock and experience the type of pleasure that only I can provide, but there's one rule: you can't cum. If you cum in my bedroom, you'll never be allowed to leave and you'll be transformed into a mindless zombie slave. As the edging session goes on, you realize that I'm playing with your mind and this won't be as easy as you thought it would be. Your resolve begins to weaken-you're not sure you can hold back. When I sense you're nearly at your breaking point, I pull up my top and reveal my big tits knowing that NO man can resist their perfection. Will you be any different? Or will you become another mindless zombie? *Contains topless nudity*

Size: 942.03 MB
    Duration: 00:19:23

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Allfetish_Saint Michelle - The Cumming Conundrum.mp4
    DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Saint Michelle - The Cumming Conundrum.mp4

3. Allfetish Goddexx Daphne - Social Awkwardness Maximization Part 2

Allfetish Goddexx Daphne - Social Awkwardness Maximization Part 2

Allfetish Goddexx Daphne - Social Awkwardness Maximization Part 2

Description: You�re a total freak.
    You always have been. Social awkwardness rules your life, fucking up every single interaction you have with anyone, but especially with women. Oh god, you�re terrible around women.
    You stutter, your face flushes red, you can�t make eye contact. It�s repulsive.
    No one wants to interact with you. Everyone wishes you would go away. You�re a reject.
    And guess what? I�m going to make it worse. I�ll guide you into your subconscious, where all your awkwardness and anxiety reside, and I will make them WORSE.
    I will reaffirm alllll of the negative beliefs you have about yourself.
    This is what you deserve. Humiliation. Isolation. Forever.
    This is part two of a custom clip request. Part one is available in This Pack

Published: Apr 3, 2024

Keywords: Beta Acceptance, Female Domination, FemDom Goddess, FemDom POV, Masturbation Encouragement, Mesmerize, Rejection, Sexual Rejection, Verbal Humiliation,

Size: 2.28 GB
    Duration: 00:16:14

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddexx Daphne - Social Awkwardness Maximization Part 2.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Goddexx Daphne - Social Awkwardness Maximization Part 2.mp4

4. Allfetish Maya Sinstress - Mind Altering Seduction

Allfetish Maya Sinstress - Mind Altering Seduction

Allfetish Maya Sinstress - Mind Altering Seduction

Description: It's always better to jerk off and grow weak when you are light headed and fuzzy. I want you to turn your brain off and just listen to My voice and watch My curves. Let yourself sink deeper as you breathe in from that bottle. I'm going to seduce you into a state of bliss while you edge for Me. The more you sniff, the more you will uncontrollably jerk. Your senses will all be heightened as you turn to mush for Me. Breathe and stroke. I'm going to count you down to a life altering orgasm.

Maya is in lingerei, no nudtiy and teases you and gives you poppers and joi instructions

Size: 579.06 MB
    Duration: 00:12:17

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Maya Sinstress - Mind Altering Seduction.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Maya Sinstress - Mind Altering Seduction.mp4

5. Allfetish Melancholy Moe - Cum With Daddy - Sissification

Allfetish Melancholy Moe - Cum With Daddy - Sissification

Allfetish Melancholy Moe - Cum With Daddy - Sissification

Description: you're one of those freaky kind of perverts that likes to be feminized... sissified... a good little girl. Every good little girl needs a Daddy to please, right? Well, you're in luck- I'll be your Daddy! Want to be Daddy's special, GOOD girl? you'll need to do something for Daddy. Don't be afraid, just kneel down and let Me part those lips of yours with My thick dick. Look up at Me as I fuck your slutty mouth, gag on My pulsing cock- that's My girl, nice and deep face fucking. Let's not go too fast though, I want to enjoy your mouth, plus I KNOW this is making your sissy clitty drip.. so push your frilly panties to the side and stoke while you suck Me off. That feels SO good. Want to be My special good girl? Belong to Me forever, so I can use you whenever I want? Then you're gunna have to cum with Daddy- Not before and not after. drag it out until I say it's time. Stroke and suck little slut, there's Daddy's good girl.

Size: 348.18 MB
    Duration: 00:14:38

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Melancholy Moe - Cum with Daddy - Sissification.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Melancholy Moe - Cum with Daddy - Sissification.mp4

6. Allfetish Princess Lisa - Get Hi And Go Bi

Allfetish Princess Lisa - Get Hi And Go Bi

Allfetish Princess Lisa - Get Hi And Go Bi

Description: When you see a female as hot as me it makes you want to immediately jerk off, but then the moment I call you out for what you really are: A FAGGOT, a jolt of electricity rushes through your body and you get even harder. Your dick is SOOOOO gay! You can't deny it! You may be looking at me, but your mind and eyes keep wandering to those dick pics that flash across the screen.

Its time to get hi and let me show you just how gay you really are! 1,2,3 inhale gay boy!!!

Lisa gives you very light poppers sniffing instructions (only twice in the whole vid) while verbally abusing you, calling you a faggott and making you jerk to dicks, ends in cum countdown and cei

Size: 479.85 MB
    Duration: 00:07:24

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Lisa - Get Hi And Go Bi.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Princess Lisa - Get Hi And Go Bi.mp4

7. Allfetish Princess Meggerz - Breastmerize

Allfetish Princess Meggerz - Breastmerize

Allfetish Princess Meggerz - Breastmerize

Description: Breastmerize

I put you under my spell and condition you to be addicted to only my breasts. I command you to prove my control by stroking. If you cum you will be addicted forever. And I know you will be too weak to resist.

Size: 777.92 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:10:09

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Meggerz - Breastmerize.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Princess Meggerz - Breastmerize.mp4

8. Allfetish Queen Black Mamba - Edge It And Hold It For Asshole

Allfetish Queen Black Mamba - Edge It And Hold It For Asshole

Allfetish Queen Black Mamba - Edge It And Hold It For Asshole

Description: Let's see how long you can hold it in your balls for my perfect asshole. I don't think you can hold it that long. But then again, I don't think much of you in any regard.

Size: 335.06 MB
    Duration: 00:06:41

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Queen Black Mamba - Edge It And Hold It For Asshole.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Queen Black Mamba - Edge It And Hold It For Asshole.mp4

9. Allfetish Queen Black Mamba - Toilet Humiliation Therapy

Allfetish Queen Black Mamba - Toilet Humiliation Therapy

Allfetish Queen Black Mamba - Toilet Humiliation Therapy

Description: You check into therapy-fantasy to discuss your disturbing fetish. Dr. Aires is here to help you with that, but not really. As the interview goes on you start to notice that she bends over in front of you frequently when referencing the acts of eating p o op. You start to get aroused. Then finally, she pushed you down and empties her bladder in your mouth. Making you drink it all. She then prepares you for number 2. This isn't therapy-fantasy at all, but reinforcement of who you are. You are a dung eater.

Size: 239.18 MB
    Duration: 00:05:50

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Queen Black Mamba - Toilet Humiliation Therapy.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Queen Black Mamba - Toilet Humiliation Therapy.mp4

10. Allfetish Suck Dick For Step Mommy

Allfetish Suck Dick For Step Mommy

Allfetish Suck Dick For Step Mommy

Description: You've been such a good boy since our last talk about cleaning up your mess. Your sticky, icky mess. You adjust and learn fast! Since you're so good with your own mess I thought it was time to move things along to the next stage. I think you'll enjoy it because of the things I've seen when I've checked your browser history... I have a gift for you, something to help with your training. You need to get used to this if you're going to be a good boy for Step-Mommy.

Size: 175.92 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:10:32

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Suck Dick For Step Mommy.mp4
    DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Allfetish_Suck Dick For Step Mommy.mp4