Notices

Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1172

Thread: All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...)

1. Allfetish Mandy Marx - Nude For Losers

Allfetish Mandy Marx - Nude For Losers

Allfetish Mandy Marx - Nude For Losers

Description: I take it all off for you, baby. You get the dream you never thought possible, my sweet winner. And this is as good as it gets. Stroke and squirt helplessly to my gentle, taunting whispers and my lush, naked body in this unforgettable clip. It is my pleasure to give you the vision you truly deserve.

And a tip of the cap to Charlotte Stokely, for the sweet idea.

Format: mp4
    Size: 335.72 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:07:38

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - Nude For Losers.mp4
    DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - Nude For Losers.mp4

2. Allfetish Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift

Allfetish Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift

Allfetish Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift

Description: Santa works his magic one more time this year, casting a spell on sweet Melanie Marie. She starts to feel it on Christmas Eve. Butterflies in her stomach every time her stepdad is near. Soon she's playing with herself, promising only masturbate to the thought of her stepdad this one time. She begs for him, begs to please him with her 18 year old body, promises to keep it secret, promises to be a good girl for him. She loves him SO much and she'll do anything to earn his love in return.
    So she sneaks downstairs and finds him putting gifts under the tree. She look up at him with her big beautiful eyes, pleading as she promises to be a good girl from now on. He knows he shouldn't, he knows how wrong it is but once her petite fingers start stroking his cock, he can't resist. She falls to her knees and worships his cock with her wet, warm mouth.
    He tries to tell her they should stop but she climbs on top and rides him as she tells him just how much she loves him. She begs for him to say it back, to tell her over and over again that he loves her and each time he does the more submissive she becomes. She begs to do this all the time. She'll rush hoe from school so he can fill her full of cum everyday. He tells her to get on her hands and knees so he can fuck her from behind. He makes her apologize for turning him on, for making him do naughty things to her. She does as she's told, promising to stay quiet as she begs for him to say 'I love you'.
    She lays on her back as he gently fucks her. She tells him she wants to runaway with him, go someplace where no one knows them so she can be his personal fucktoy all day, everyday. He can use her firm 18 teen year old body whenever he wants if they runaway together. He tells her they will. He tells her he loves her and she begs for him to cum inside her. She not on the pill but he can breed her if he wants, doesn't he want to breed his stepdaughter? Its too much and he lets go inside of her, but she knows he has more cum waiting and start to suck it out.

Genre: blowjob,daddy.talk,mind.control,bottomless,fetish, mindfuck

Size: 5.05 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:58:44

Allfetish_Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift.part1.rar
    Allfetish_Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift.part2.rar

Allfetish_Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift.part1.rar
    Allfetish_Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift.part2.rar

3. Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Forever Single

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Forever Single

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Forever Single

Description: Something that you are literally going to never want to admit but I know is the truth is that you are going to be forever single! Yes that's right! You're going to be single forever! You're never going to get to be with anyone like me, you'll always be single and that's because you are a loser, a reject that nobody wants and that nobody will EVER want. So just remember that women like me, hot and gorgeous, is never going to choose someone like you. This is the closest you'll ever get to someone like me so let it sink in for a moment, you're always going to be single, forever. The only thing that's only going to get my attention is your cold hard cash, that's it! You're a loser, a reject and nobody wants you and neither do I, so pay up because I ain't speaking to a nobody like you for free.

Size: 253.31 MB
    Duration: 00:03:25

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Forever Single.mp4

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Forever Single.mp4

4. Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Go Fuck Yourself

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Go Fuck Yourself

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Go Fuck Yourself

Description: Yeah, you heard that right, why am I so mean you ask? Well, really you're always saying it aren't you, fuck me, to any hot woman you see, thinking you've got a chance with her, but you haven't. Here's the harsh reality, go fuck yourself because no one else wants to. Fuckless losers buy this clip.

Size: 354.19 MB
    Duration: 00:04:51

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Go Fuck Yourself.mp4

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Go Fuck Yourself.mp4

5. Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Tissue Pumper For Life!

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Tissue Pumper For Life!

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Tissue Pumper For Life!

Description: You know you're a tissue pumper for life because you are a loser! You are a loser! Hurts a little doesn't it but it still makes your cock swell, even though it's just about average. You're always just jerking off, pumping it up and down. You're always stroking and sliding your hand and you can't stop. You'll never be able to stop, that's why you're always be a tissue pumper for life. Always moaning and groaning as you pump to me, simply because I exist, because I decided to turn up for life. You're going to jerk it for life to me and you'll never stop, you won't want to. You love me too much, you don't want to. You've bulk bought so many tissues it would be such a waste not using them. I mean, they literally sell them to you in cases and highly discounted rates. Don't lie, you're a tissue pumper for life!

Size: 352.71 MB
    Duration: 00:04:50

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Tissue Pumper For Life!.mp4

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Tissue Pumper For Life!.mp4

6. Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Unplanned Reject!

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Unplanned Reject!

Allfetish Miss Porcelain B - Unplanned Reject!

Description: You should be in a condom, you weren't planned. You weren't wanted from the start and still no one in your life reallly wants you either. You're an unplanned reject, you can't get pussy and you'll never be able to. You've always known deep down no one has ever really cared for you and still to this day no one does. You yearn to have a use in life, it's all you've ever wanted, to feel needed, to feel of use. Well, there is one use you have in my life. Can you guess what it is?

Size: 464.23 MB
    Duration: 00:06:20

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Unplanned Reject!.mp4

Allfetish_Miss Porcelain B - Unplanned Reject!.mp4

7. Allfetish Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff

Allfetish Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff

Allfetish Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff

Description: Chastity Butt Stuff
    You've had your cock locked up in chastity for me and at this point you're full of sexual frustration that you'll do anything to be able to relieve a little pressure. I've decided to allow you to use your dildo and fuck your ass, but no matter how horny you get, don't even think about taking that cage off. This is the only sexual satisfaction you're allowed to have, so you better work that cock really good! When you're in chastity all the time, you'll learn to enjoy anal, because that's all you get!

Size: 342.82 MB
    Duration: 00:14:42

DOWNLOAD: RapidGator:

Allfetish_Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff.mp4

8. Allfetish Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff 2

Allfetish Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff 2

Allfetish Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff 2

Description: Chastity Butt Stuff 2
    My chastity slave is aching with so much sexual desire. Being locked up has you in a constant state of horniness, doesn't it? Well you do have a hole available, and you're going to have the privilege of putting it to use today! Get that dildo and lube ready, because it's time for some butt stuff!

Size: 352.43 MB
    Duration: 00:18:18

DOWNLOAD: RapidGator:

Allfetish_Anika Fall - Chastity Butt Stuff 2.mp4

9. Allfetish Natashas Bedroom - Goon For Cock

Allfetish Natashas Bedroom - Goon For Cock

Allfetish Natashas Bedroom - Goon For Cock

Description: Look at this cock, FAGGOT. It's so big. So hard. So thick and meaty that you can almost taste it in your horny homo mouth. You stare at that cock, and you can't resist. Your hand drifts down to your own cock, and you pump it HARD.
    Stroke. Tug. GOON. Make it drip. Make it leak for the endless cocks that make you feel so GAY -- so desperate for dick that you forget pussy even exists.
    Jerk. Stroke. And don't take your eyes off COCK as you pump it up and down, up and down, up and down...gooning yourself gayer and gayer.
    Stroking until you're nothing but a drooling little faggot.
    You're so mindfucked by the endless cocks, the endless edges -- up and down, over and around, pumping hard and fast and then slow -- that you're exactly where I want you. You're gooned gay. Deep in the faggot zone. Ready to be used, in any and every way, by COCK.
    You are a faggot, aren't you?
    Goon. And say YES! Stroke and say, I am a faggot! I am a FAGGOT!

Size: 940.4 MB
    Duration: 00:35:02

Allfetish_Natashas Bedroom - Goon For Cock.mp4

Allfetish_Natashas Bedroom - Goon For Cock.mp4

10. Allfetish Scarlettbelle - Fluffer Training

Allfetish Scarlettbelle - Fluffer Training

Allfetish Scarlettbelle - Fluffer Training

Description: escription:You're never going to be man enough to fuck me, but I can find another way to make you useful - I'll turn you into my fluffer! In fact, I want to get you completely addicted to sucking dick.
    I'm going to train your cock to get harder and harder while you have another man's dick in your mouth, mind fucking you into becoming bi. Stroke your dick like a good boy while I make you deepthroat his cock - I want you to be my perfect fluffer slave.
    You know I shouldn't have to suck his dick myself! I want you to do all of the work for me. I deserve to relax and be entertained with your deepthroating attempts while I wait for his cock to be ready for me to enjoy.
    The only way I'm letting you cum today is with his dick down your throat. Keep sucking his cock and jerking yours until you explode for me with his cock in your mouth. You'll be craving cock again soon, and I'll be happy to use you as my fluffer bitch.

Size: 264.33 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:08:42

Allfetish_ScarlettBelle - Fluffer Training.mp4

Allfetish_ScarlettBelle - Fluffer Training.mp4