Notices

Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1180

Thread: All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...)

1. Allfetish Alizae Baby - Bbc Creampie Cleanup For Cucky

Allfetish Alizae Baby - Bbc Creampie Cleanup For Cucky

Allfetish Alizae Baby - Bbc Creampie Cleanup For Cucky

Description: Alizae Baby - BBC Creampie Cleanup for Cucky

This is a cuck bf custom. Alizae and you are in Vegas and she ended up going to a big p^o^o^l party (after shopping of course) at the hotel when you were stuck at a work conference for the day. Alizae comes back to you her cuck bf in a tiny thong bikini and you can�t stand/ believe she wore that knowing she probably was teasing all the guys all day again. Alizae begins to tell you all the trouble she got into .... That she was partying/dancing and met some hot BBCs and they ended up being your favorite basketball team! Alizae gave them lapdances and then went up to their hotel room to keep partying where she ended up letting all 5 BBCs run a train on her and all nut in her!. Now Alizae is back to your hotel room to spread her legs and show you the mess...she wants her pathetic small white dick cuck bf to clean her dirty used pussy while she tells you how much fun she had with their bigger cocks.. you know she loves humiliating you like the cuck you are..... Youre only good at one thing she says and thats being her little creampie cleanup cuck and taking her on nice expensive trips..... she says maybe you can even meet your favorite team later as they plan on stopping by the room for round 2 and how you can sit in the corner and jerk your little white dick while they run a train on her all over again....
    Genre: N/A N/A

Format: mp4
    Size: 542.64 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:09:54

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Allfetish_Alizae Baby - BBC Creampie Cleanup for Cucky.mp4
    DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Alizae Baby - BBC Creampie Cleanup for Cucky.mp4

2. Allfetish Alizae Baby - Slave Boy Cei Joi

Allfetish Alizae Baby - Slave Boy Cei Joi

Allfetish Alizae Baby - Slave Boy Cei Joi

Description: Alizae humilates her little slave boy by making you suck on your fingers she refers to as a BBC. She then tells you how to stroke your small cock while edging you just a little in the process. Calling you a good boy and a good little slave boy she then begins her cum count down instructing you to do things between each number as she counts down. Wearing her leather dress she teases you and makes you want to cum so bad to the point of exploding to only be allowed to use 2 fingers at the end to cum ruining your true orgasm.

Size: 793.19 MB
    Duration: 00:07:14

Allfetish_Alizae Baby - Slave Boy CEI JOI.mp4

Allfetish_Alizae Baby - Slave Boy CEI JOI.mp4

3. Allfetish Ariana Aimes - The Milky Way - Gf Got Gangbang Joi Cei Finger Your...

Allfetish Ariana Aimes - The Milky Way - Gf Got Gangbang Joi Cei Finger Your...

Allfetish Ariana Aimes - The Milky Way - Gf Got Gangbang Joi Cei Finger Your Ass Cuck

Description: Description: Your girlfriend hasn't been answering your calls then finally stumbles into the house. She has ho, whore, and gangbang me written on her body. She tells you that she was with her ex and his friends getting fucked. You try to act mad but your dick instantly gets rock hard. You love knowing that the women you're with are dirty, used whores. Your girlfriend tells you how she knows you've been paying your ex's to tell you about the guys they've been fucking. She gives you jerk off instructions while continuing to say all the things that make your little cuck dick happy. She makes you pinch your nips, finger your ass, and then eat your cum. (joi, jerk off instructions, ebony, slut, cuck, cuckold, gfe, finger your ass, nipple play, black slut, gangbang, creampie)

Size: 4.47 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:15:02

Allfetish_Ariana Aimes - The Milky Way - GF got Gangbang JOI CEI Finger your Ass Cuck.mp4

Allfetish_Ariana Aimes - The Milky Way - GF got Gangbang JOI CEI Finger your Ass Cuck.mp4

4. Allfetish Bellatrix Bandit - Iron Man Unmasked For Poison Ivy

Allfetish Bellatrix Bandit - Iron Man Unmasked For Poison Ivy

Allfetish Bellatrix Bandit - Iron Man Unmasked For Poison Ivy

Description: NIvy has really out done herself now. She caused so much trouble that the heros of the DC universe have called upon someone from Marvel � Iron Man! What a wonderful Valentines day gift. She can�t help but blush upon his arrival. How difficult will it be for her to seduce him? One kiss and its game over. His mask may be a bit of a hiccup but with her powers of seduction it�s only a matter of time. Another rich handsome man transformed into a mindless foot worshipping toy? Yes please! Its almost too bad no one can seem to survive the earth shattering orgasms that blossom form her toxins. Good thing Ivy loves to toy with her prey and make the final moments last. Iron man has no choice but to throb and ache for his new goddess. How long will he last? Only one way to find out

Size: 1005.42 MB
    Duration: 00:12:53

Allfetish_Bellatrix Bandit - Iron Man Unmasked For Poison Ivy.mp4

Allfetish_Bellatrix Bandit - Iron Man Unmasked For Poison Ivy.mp4

5. Allfetish Christy Berrie - Throb And Thrust Anal Masturbation

Allfetish Christy Berrie - Throb And Thrust Anal Masturbation

Allfetish Christy Berrie - Throb And Thrust Anal Masturbation

Description: Description: You're My good boy. My dirty little anal slut boy. You know what makes you feel the best! And that's fucking your ass for Me! You use plugs, you use dildos, you'll use ANYTHING just to stuff that butt of yours! The more you thrust your hips back and forth on that toy the more your cock throbs. It feels good to buck your hips and jerk your dick for Me. The more you bounce the more that dick leaks. You love fucking your ass. You love doing this for Me. You love fucking yourself like a bitch! Stroke, pump, throb, bounce, thrust and CUM!

Size: 551.2 MB
    Resolution:1904x1072
    Duration: 00:09:15

Allfetish_Christy Berrie - Throb And Thrust Anal Masturbation.mp4

Allfetish_Christy Berrie - Throb And Thrust Anal Masturbation.mp4

6. Allfetish Domina Elara - Chastity For Good

Allfetish Domina Elara - Chastity For Good

Allfetish Domina Elara - Chastity For Good

Description:"This chastity cage is for a very particular kind of slave... one that is desperate to be locked. One that is desperate to be locked for me for a very very long time. How long? I'm not going to tell you. But I'll slip it on first, watch you as your cock squeezed through the cold metal ring and your cock gets crammed into the tight cage. I twist the key and keep it close to me, right between my cleavage. I want control over your cock. Control over your pleasure. Giving yourself fully over to me. A full commitment. Your cock aching and throbbing for me. The keys being playing against my soft full tits. My cleavage. And I tease you with my plump ass and my sexy little camel toe under my white panties while I make these keys disappear into my tiny white panties. Your sexuality is directly tied to my pleasure and desire. You are helpless to me and it's so sexy. I love having control over your cock while you stare helplessly at my smiling face as I tease you while you throb in the cage is just perfect! You are so helpless! This is your life moving forward, helplessly locked for me forever...

Keywords: Chastity, Mind Fuck, Asian Domination, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Ass Worship, Camel Toe, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution, Tit Worship,

Size: 1.28 GB
    Duration: 00:09:08

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Chastity For Good.mp4

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Chastity For Good.mp4

7. Allfetish Domina Elara - Cum On Your Face

Allfetish Domina Elara - Cum On Your Face

Allfetish Domina Elara - Cum On Your Face

Description: "You aren't just going to cum for Me.. you are going to do it in the most filthy fucking way. Cumming all over your face. I want a little slut who can dedicate their body over to me. But cumming for me is simply not enough. I need you to be filthy for me. A dirty little slut who will do what I tell them to do. And I want you to make a nasty mess all over that face of yours to prove it. I'll guide you through it, make sure you are dedicating your body to me with every little stroke of that cock ... all to climax in the filthiest way possible for Me. Cum on your face for me!

Keywords: Cum Facial, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Asian Domination, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, FemDom Counselling Fantasy, FemDom Goddess, FemDom POV, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution,

Size: 1.52 GB
    Duration: 00:10:57

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Cum on Your Face.mp4

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Cum on Your Face.mp4

8. Allfetish Domina Elara - Mesmerize - Just Say Yes

Allfetish Domina Elara - Mesmerize - Just Say Yes

Allfetish Domina Elara - Mesmerize - Just Say Yes

Description:"A simple Yes. ** This Mesmerize Clip is filled with Special Effects, Countdowns, Visually Stunning Backgrounds, Binaural Beats, Special Effects ** Yes. Just say yes. So many things in this world that stops or blocks you from your desires. Desire for peace, desire for simplicity, desires for arousal... I want you instead to just say yes. I want to show you how far your sexuality can go. Just say yes. Want you to say yes again and again and again. It opens you to pleasure and experiences. There is so much possibility when you say yes. I can guide you into the deepest pleasure, just say yes. Ultimately, I know how deep your arousal can go. Just say yes... We are saying yes today. Oh yes, Goddess. Oh yes, it feels good. Just say yes, to please me. Just say yes, because the universe opens up to you. Just say yes, opportunities that come your way. Just say yes, the arousal feels so intense. Just say yes, you feel my control deepen around you. Just say yes! You will say yes to stroking for me. You will say yes to cumming so hard for me! Just say Yes!

Keywords: Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Body Worship, Cum Countdown, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution, JOI, Love Addiction,

Size: 2.41 GB
    Duration: 00:17:07

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Mesmerize - Just Say Yes.mp4

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Mesmerize - Just Say Yes.mp4

9. Allfetish Domina Elara - Mesmerize Pussy Chastity Mindfuck

Allfetish Domina Elara - Mesmerize Pussy Chastity Mindfuck

Allfetish Domina Elara - Mesmerize Pussy Chastity Mindfuck

Description:"Staring at my perfect, tight pussy? What I want from you is a little sacrifice of your body... Don't you want to get closer to my perfect pussy? ** Custom Clip Request with No Name. All can enjoy! ** You'll have such a delicious up-close view of my pussy barely covered in my pink sheer panties... If you do this one thing for me. Once you get locked up, I'll let you come closer to my perfect pussy. Closer to my pretty, wet pussy. Doesn't that sound so good? With keys to your cage dangling around my neck, between my perfect tits. Remember why you are locked up, you are my little chastity slave to your Master, me. Especially as I tease you over and over again, as I slide these panties down lower, exposing more of my cute little bush. Teasing you as you get harder and harder in your cage. Until you are just about to BUST right through your cage! Me teasing you as I touch my pussy over my tiny panties over and over again. Dangling your eyes over my pussy as I tease you... My pussy calling you into chastity slave. Worshipping me so helplessly for my tight sweet pussy.

Keywords: Chastity, Pussy Worship, Asian Domination, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Chastity Device, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution, Tit Worship,

Size: 1.38 GB
    Duration: 00:09:50

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Mesmerize Pussy Chastity Mindfuck.mp4

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Mesmerize Pussy Chastity Mindfuck.mp4

10. Allfetish Dommelia - Breathplay Joi Game - Birthday Drain

Allfetish Dommelia - Breathplay Joi Game - Birthday Drain

Allfetish Dommelia - Breathplay Joi Game - Birthday Drain

Description: Well, hello there, my little Dommelia addict. As you know, today January 13th, is the most special day of the year, as it is the year I, your Queen, was born. I'll obviously be having a lot of fun today, but I've graciously decided to allow you to join in the fun by playing a little birthday party game. It's not your typical birthday party game, it's a game in which I make the rules and it involves 2 dice and of course - your wallet! I'll roll the dice and the numbers I roll will determine your fate both financially and in terms of how long you'll be holding your breath for. A game with all your favourite things in - stroking your cock, sniffing and inhaling under my command, sending when I snap my fingers. What's not to love? Will you be able to keep up with the game? Well, you do want to cum and you do want to please me, don't you, loser? After all, it IS my birthday and I know just how much of a good boy you want to be for me, so let the game begin

Keywords: Breath Play Fantasy, Financial Domination, Birthday Theme, Breath Play, Cum Countdown, Drain Game, Financial Domination, FinDom, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Games, Shiny, Stroke and Send,

Size: 2.35 GB
    Duration: 00:31:56

Allfetish_Dommelia - Breathplay JOI Game - Birthday Drain.mp4

Allfetish_Dommelia - Breathplay JOI Game - Birthday Drain.mp4