Notices

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...)

1. Allfetish Girls Getting Sleepy - Maci Chloroformed

Allfetish Girls Getting Sleepy - Maci Chloroformed

Allfetish Girls Getting Sleepy - Maci Chloroformed

When Maci goes over to her neighbor's home to complain ab0ut loud music, she is tricked into inhaling chloroform from a rag. Maci is knocked out and played with to her neighbor's content. She is undressed and fondled while off in dreamland. Maci begins to wake up twice, but is chloroformed again each time and put back to sleep.

Format: mp4
    Size: 235.38 MB
    Video:
    Resolution:1280x720
    Format: AVC
    Duration: 00:16:00

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Girls Getting Sleepy - Maci Chloroformed.mp4

2. Allfetish Girls Getting Sleepy - Mary Jane Chloroformed

Allfetish Girls Getting Sleepy - Mary Jane Chloroformed

Allfetish Girls Getting Sleepy - Mary Jane Chloroformed

I got a frantic knock on my door one morning to find my new curvy neighbor Mary Jane in a panic. Apparently there was a mouse in her apartment and she ran to the nearest place for help. She clearly wasn't aware of what she was wearing, as she was falling out of her sltty corset. I'm only human, so I really had no choice but to help her the rest of the way out. All she needed was a little chloroform to calm her down.

Size: 316.69 MB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:21:37

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Girls Getting Sleepy - Mary Jane Chloroformed.mp4

3. Allfetish Gynarchy Goddess - Chastity Torment

Allfetish Gynarchy Goddess - Chastity Torment

Allfetish Gynarchy Goddess - Chastity Torment

How many days have you been locked up for now, slave 325? I know it's been a while, but I've lost count! I'm feeling generous, and I might even let you out of your cage for a little while, but not until you've sat and endured some teasing from me in my barely-there lingerie. Watch the way your freedom dangles in between my beautiful large breasts... They look far better around my neck than your cock does out of it's cage. Hmmm... Maybe next time. You can stay locked a little longer for me.
    Sex acts: tease & deinal, joi, chastity torture, Showing your chastity key but you can't unlock now suffer for Gynarchy Goddess more!

Size: 117.52 MB
    Video:
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:06:30

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Gynarchy Goddess - Chastity Torment.mp4

4. Allfetish Heatherbby - Threesome Fantasy With Your Girlfriend

Allfetish Heatherbby - Threesome Fantasy With Your Girlfriend

Allfetish Heatherbby - Threesome Fantasy With Your Girlfriend

SITE DESCRIPTION:
    As most of you know, threesomes are one of my biggest fantasies! So with the thought of my friend coming over this weekend... I wanted to play into that fantasy a lil bit with this week's video

Released: February 23rd, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
    Note that this has been heavily re-encoded from the original source file which is 2.85 GB.
    Also note that despite the title, this is a solo scene - even with you as a POV it's only 2 people.
    Heather roleplays as your girfriend. She gives flirty dirty talk ab0ut inviting her friend round for a threesome while giving dildo bj/kisses. (The dildo licking sounds are very loud and clear - almost what you'd get in an ASMR video.)
    The threesome talk turns her on and she rides the dildo in reverse cowgirl with her phat juicy ass bouncing up and down.
    Ends with implied creampie and more dirty talk as she continues to lick the dildo.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
    roleplay, GFE, dirty talk, threesome talk, dildo, dildo blowjob/kissing, dildo fucking (reverse cowgirl), implied creampie

Size: 358.12 MB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:08:06

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Heatherbby - Threesome Fantasy With Your Girlfriend.mp4

5. Allfetish Hypno Glasses 5

Allfetish Hypno Glasses 5

Allfetish Hypno Glasses 5

Victoria arrives home one afternoon and finds a package for her boyfriend. When she sees it's from China she becomes curious and opens it to find a pair of spiral glasses. Now even more curious, she puts them on and soon finds that they are actually mind-control glasses. She enters into a blissful, obedient, trance state, unaware of what is happening while she has them on.

Size: 331.25 MB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:16:19

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Hypno Glasses 5.mp4

6. Allfetish Jaybbgirl - Sltty Corporate Punishment

Allfetish Jaybbgirl - Sltty Corporate Punishment

Allfetish Jaybbgirl - Sltty Corporate Punishment

SITE DESCRIPTION:
    So you found out I fucked some of my co-workers...look, I know it's against company policy, and I don't understand why I'm the only one getting in trouble, but I'll do anything to not get fired. Punishment? Be careful waving that word around me, I might like it. I might like being punished.

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
    Jay is punished at work for sleeping around - but she might enjoy the punishment a bit too much!
    She is made to strip off then wear a collar, a butt plug, nipple clamps and hand/foot cuffs and paddle herself but she seems to enjoy it all.
    She then gives dildo blowjob and dildo virtual sex in missionary and reverse cowgirl.
    Ends with implied creampie. That'll teach her!

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
    roleplay, dirty talk, bdsm (paddling/cuffs/nipple clamps/collar), buttplug, dildo, dildo blowjob, virtual sex (missionary, reverse cowgirl), implied creampie

Size: 3.57 GB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:31:37

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Jaybbgirl - Sltty Corporate Punishment.mp4

7. Allfetish Juliette & Tina Get Triggered

Allfetish Juliette & Tina Get Triggered

Allfetish Juliette & Tina Get Triggered

Juliette March & Tina Lee Comet

Tina plays a trick on her friend Juliette, getting her to do things by using trigger words that compel her to certain actions and taking pictures of her to send to a man who she's on the phone with who apparently programmed the triggers. Things take a turn however, when the man on the phone triggers Tina as well and has them do things with each other.

Include: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Tit Sucking, Pissing, Mind Control

Size: 634.03 MB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:19:05

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Juliette & Tina Get Triggered.mp4

8. Allfetish Kayla Jane Danger Leggy Joi Game (mystery Ending 2)

Allfetish Kayla Jane Danger Leggy Joi Game (mystery Ending 2)

Allfetish Kayla Jane Danger Leggy Joi Game (mystery Ending 2)

You love my legs and can't get enough of them when I'm in shorts and stilettos really letting them shine and take control of your cock. This game will be fun. You will stroke when my legs or ankles cross but you won't stroke when they aren't ... Lets see how this game plays out for you. Will there be a cum countdown at the end or will you be denied orgasm? You'll have to watch to find out!

Size: 682.91 MB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:09:25

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Kayla Jane Danger Leggy JOI Game (mystery ending 2).mp4

9. Allfetish Kayla Janes Feet Fully Fashioned Nylon Leg Tease Joi

Allfetish Kayla Janes Feet Fully Fashioned Nylon Leg Tease Joi

Allfetish Kayla Janes Feet Fully Fashioned Nylon Leg Tease Joi

You become weak and surrender upon first glance, Goddess Kayla in shapewear and real vintage fully fashioned nylons is a sight to behold and your ultimate fantasy. I am such a tease, and I know exactly how to make your cock twitch with excitement and drive you into a frenzy. Surrender to your lust for my nylon legs, surrender to Goddess Kayla and I will guide you to the ultimate release

Size: 734.02 MB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:10:08

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Kayla Janes Feet Fully Fashioned Nylon Leg Tease JOI.mp4

10. Allfetish Kaylajanedanger Dripping For Fishnet Ass

Allfetish Kaylajanedanger Dripping For Fishnet Ass

Allfetish Kaylajanedanger Dripping For Fishnet Ass

This fishnet booty is so out of your league, its going to be so hard for you to control yourself. My ass already makes you struggle to last, it�s just the power she has over men. You must follow my stroke instructions exactly, but with all the teasing I do, you might think I really want you to ruin your orgasm, to cum early, or drain yourself of pre-cum and never actually achieve that explosive release. My ass has so much control over you, but your weak mind and body is no match for it, You�re going to cum too soon, there is no way you will last

Size: 514.83 MB
    Video:
    Duration: 00:08:30

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_KaylaJaneDanger Dripping for Fishnet Ass.mp4