Bright Past - Version 0.98.0 (KosmoGames) (RUS+ENG+DE)

Kosmos Games is creating Adult Games

Updated: 25-June-2023
Genre: 3DCG, Kosmos Games,Voyeurism,Sandbox, Adventure, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Big ass,Exhibitionism, Handjob, Puzzle, Anal
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: KosmoGames
Version: v0.98.0
Language: English, Russian, German,Portuguese
Size: 4.27 GB

About This Game:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.

As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Changelog "Bright Past" v0.98.0
!Due to global changes in this version, old saves will not work! Only new game. But I will give you the option to jump straight to the new content.

Complete reworking of ALL dialogues in the game. Now the game will not have character sprites against the background of the location. Each dialogue is a "live" render. (I might have missed something. Please tell me if you find it.
The list of all NPCs has been completely redone. Now the characters are divided into categories and will be displayed as a sticker book. As you get to know the NPCs, the sticker book will be filled out. The NPC menu has become much more convenient.
Also, I started the creation of the Gallery of hot scenes. At the moment it has 47 scenes.
New webcam scene with unexpected guests.
New beach event with Tanya and Bonnie
Along the way, some scenes and locations have undergone changes:
- Appearance of the Director and the scene with him.
- Updated music store and Bonnie and Ash casual outfit.
- Changed appearance of Leyla + one additional scene with her.
- Updated image of Colonel White.
- Updated college entrance.
- Updated cinema. New movies in the cinema, categorized by genre.
New car park on Rose Street
Now you can work in the Glory Room 2 times a week, and on webcam broadcasts - 3 times.
Intimate haircuts were added to some old scenes.
The "Webcam Broadcast" section has appeared in the character's menu
Characters with new dialogues will be marked with a special icon (does not work everywhere yet)
The starting quest has been slightly changed.
3 new magazines in the kiosk
Read magazines will be marked with the words "read"
New bonus card
Basement renovation prices have been reduced
Anal training was greatly accelerated
Accidental night meeting near the house.
The sports round will now be always available
I also made a lot of minor edits and improvements.

Screen:

Bright_Past-0.98-pc.zip

Bright_Past-0.98-pc.zip