Notices

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Mistress in Sadistic Ballbusting Contest

1. Ballbusting Cruel Anette - Ballbusting With Heavy Boots

Ballbusting Cruel Anette - Ballbusting With Heavy Boots

Ballbusting Cruel Anette - Ballbusting With Heavy Boots

Language: Hungarian

Mistress Anette brutally kicks the naked, cuffed slave in the balls with her huge, heavy boots. Each and every kick sound like a loud thud, mixed with the sighing and moaning of the slave. He eagerly watches his goddess as she lifts her muscular legs one by one and she delivers the brutal kicks.
    Features: hard ballbusting, kicking, cbt, boots, leather pants, female domination

Format: mp4
    Size: 174.27 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:10:01

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Cruel Anette - Ballbusting With Heavy Boots.mp4

2. Ballbusting Kebranozes - Sarah Schmitt - Strict And Perverse Ballbuster

Ballbusting Kebranozes - Sarah Schmitt - Strict And Perverse Ballbuster

Ballbusting Kebranozes - Sarah Schmitt - Strict And Perverse Ballbuster

Category Ballbusting, BDSM, Beatdowns, Cbt, Femdom, Kicking

Mistress Sarah Schmitt gives her boy toy the testicular pain of a lifetime just because he didn't wash all of her panties in time.

Size: 1.13 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:15:23

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Kebranozes - Sarah Schmitt - Strict and Perverse Ballbuster.mp4

3. Ballbusting Ok Loser It's Ballkicking Time - Alexa, Kayla, Natalya

Ballbusting Ok Loser It's Ballkicking Time - Alexa, Kayla, Natalya

Ballbusting Ok Loser It's Ballkicking Time - Alexa, Kayla, Natalya

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya ballbust a loser. Their kicks are brutal! The girls are all very cruel. They don�t care how much pain the loser is in. In fact, the more it hurts him, the more they enjoy it! After round one, the loser�s been broken. He starts leaking red, but the girls keep kicking it. They want at least two rounds! Alexa and Natalya seesaw the loser with kicks until it falls down. Then, he has to stand back up and Kayla steps in. This is too much fun! The girls decide they want to kick him 500 times, and they don�t care how messy it gets. (8:13 long)

Size: 625.22 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:08:04

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_OK Loser It's Ballkicking Time - Alexa, Kayla, Natalya.mp4

4. Ballbusting Shayenne - She's Fucking Brutal

Ballbusting Shayenne - She's Fucking Brutal

Ballbusting Shayenne - She's Fucking Brutal

This is one of the HARDEST and HOTTEST scenes ever, several full force kicks by Mistress Shayenne.
    You can hear him groaning in pain like he�s ab0ut to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full force kicks era is Back!!

Size: 680.38 MB
    Duration: 00:09:32

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Shayenne - She's Fucking Brutal.mp4

5. Ballbusting Mistress Iside - Powerful Kicks And Erect Cock - Mistress Scila

Ballbusting Mistress Iside - Powerful Kicks And Erect Cock - Mistress Scila

Ballbusting Mistress Iside - Powerful Kicks And Erect Cock - Mistress Scila

We can not definitely tolerate such a serious delay from a useless slave. In fact, his balls will be hit with extreme power so as to be reminders for the future. Scila starts first with her black pvc boots, her kicks are strong and precise enough to leave him completely exhausted immediately. But it's me who demands from this slave something that it will not be easy for him to keep. I want his dick to be erect all the time I am going to hit it with my leather boots. It does not matter if he will be able to satisfy my request ... He has no alternative, keeping his cock upright is the only chance he has to not be completely destroyed!!!!

Ps: This video is particularly strong, not suitable for easily impressionable people.

Size: 420.25 MB
    Duration: 00:13:50

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Mistress Iside - Powerful Kicks And Erect Cock - Mistress Scila.mp4

6. Ballbusting Lady Scarlet, Cleo Domina & Gea Domina - The Final Kick

Ballbusting Lady Scarlet, Cleo Domina & Gea Domina - The Final Kick

Ballbusting Lady Scarlet, Cleo Domina & Gea Domina - The Final Kick

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

We are Pissed and furious, this lousy worm allowed himself to Piss in our bathroom without lifting the toilet seat and made everything dirty. He does not seem to understand but then admits he was wrong, he will have to clean everything with his tongue but first he deserves an exemplary punishment. I take off his boxers, spread his legs and with my friends Gea Domina and Cleo Domina take turns kicking his balls without mercy. We insult him and hit him harder and harder until he falls to the ground, he begs for mercy but we keep hitting him and stepping on his balls as he crawls to clean the mess he left in the bathroom.

Ball Kicking, Cock Kicking, Double Domination, Female Domination, Kicking Fetish,

Size: 327.05 MB
    Duration: 00:05:11

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Lady Scarlet, Cleo Domina & Gea Domina - The Final Kick.mp4

7. Ballbusting Lady Scarlet - Ballbusting Exercise

Ballbusting Lady Scarlet - Ballbusting Exercise

Ballbusting Lady Scarlet - Ballbusting Exercise

Language: Italian

You know, kicking a man in the balls is already very funny in itself but for Me, who love to make men suffer, it has a very special taste. Today I summoned a slave to fine-tune the various soccer techniques, perfect them and above all have fun seeing him suffer. For this workout I decided to warm up with some classic frontal ball kicks and then... frontal kick, scissor kick, sole kick, two steps kick, behind kick, knee, double kick.

ESERCIZIO DI CALCI NELLE PALLE Si sa, dare un calcio nelle palle ad un uomo e gia di per se molto divertente ma per Me, che adoro far soffrire gli uomini, ha un gusto del tutto speciale. Oggi ho convocato uno schiavo per mettere a punto le varie tecniche di calcio, perfezionarle e soprattutto divertirmi nel vederlo soffrire. Per questo allenamento ho deciso di scaldarmi con dei classici calci nelle palle frontali e poi...calcio frontale, calcio a forbice, calcio con la pianta, calcio a due passi, calcio dietro, ginocchio, calcio doppio.

Size: 506.44 MB
    Duration: 00:09:31

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Lady Scarlet - Ballbusting Exercise.mp4

8. Ballbusting Lady Mesmeratrix & Mistress Gaia - Balls Sacrified To The Devil

Ballbusting Lady Mesmeratrix & Mistress Gaia - Balls Sacrified To The Devil

Ballbusting Lady Mesmeratrix & Mistress Gaia - Balls Sacrified To The Devil

Step-Sister Gaia and I want to make a real sacrifice: we�re going to sacrifice the nuts of this unlucky loser to the Devil. We�re gonna offer his balls to the Devil, by castrating this silly step-son of God. Among blasphemies and humiliations, the loser tries to resist, he yells for the pain but it�s too late, his castration is done. A real ritual full of blasphemy and balls distruction.

Size: 425.69 MB
    Duration: 00:07:07

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Lady Mesmeratrix & Mistress Gaia - Balls Sacrified To The Devil.mp4

9. Ballbusting Mahogany Qen - Bet On Ballbusting (the Strongest Kicks)

Ballbusting Mahogany Qen - Bet On Ballbusting (the Strongest Kicks)

Ballbusting Mahogany Qen - Bet On Ballbusting (the Strongest Kicks)

I just made a cruel bet with a friend of mine. She is so sure that her beta can take more kicks. I'm a professional ball destroyer, I know how to ruin testicles for sure. On the other hand, I know that my slave won't try to say no, because he knows what it means to be a disappointment to me. If he doesn't persevere to the end, he will never see me again. He persisted in getting up after each fall, enduring the strongest of my kicks. I had no mercy for his pathetic genitals. He is my property and toy.

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ballbusting, BDSM, CBT Fantasy, Ebony, Female Domination, FemDom, Humiliation, Slave Training

Size: 1020.45 MB
    Duration: 00:08:10

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Mahogany Qen - Bet On Ballbusting (The Strongest Kicks).mp4

10. Ballbusting Black & White Ballbusting - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Sl...

Ballbusting Black & White Ballbusting - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Sl...

Ballbusting Black & White Ballbusting - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Slave Richard

A bald head, a longilineal body, big glasses, you cannot miss him: in his style, Richard is a star. Former Demonia's moneyslave, he met Her when she just turned 18, Richard is meeting his Mistress a few years later for a domination session somewhere in Paris but this time, the Divine has invited her new friend Sephora, an Ebony beauty.
    Mr Director General never misses the Board of Director but when it comes to ballbusting, Richard will sell his own family, he can't help it! The big bald enjoys pain and especially when he feels it in his testicles! Today, he's gonna be delighted, two young pests labelled Young Goddess Club, sadistic and perverted, ready to do everything to destroy their slave, Ebony and Ivory Dom for a white masochist. The medieval walls and our HD cameras will be the only witnesses of this ballbusting session.

"Young, Beautiful and Cruel" is what best defines this 12 mn testicular video.

Size: 432.68 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:12:11

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ballbusting_Black & White Ballbusting - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Slave Richard.mp4