Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom Fetish Club Strapon , Facesitting , Humiliation , Etc

1. FemDom Ass Worship #23

FemDom Ass Worship #23

Date : 2014
    Genre: Big Butt, Fetish, FemDom, Face Sitting, Domination
    Director: Glenn King
    Cast: Chanel Preston, Aiden Starr, Rose Red, Julie Cash

FemDom Ass Worship 23," a Buttman Choice release from MeanBitch Productions, portrays nasty Mistresses subjecting male wimps to over-the-top degradation. Each of four scenes starts with a POV segment in which the lady demands viewer submission to her superior posterior. In a dungeon, busty, verbally abusive Chanel Preston ("I'm gonna shove my pretty, perfect ass right in your stupid, little shit face...") makes a mook pay financial tribute for face slapping, flogging, small penis humiliation and bunghole tonguing; she sops up his cum with his shirt and has him suck it. Condescending "Goddess" Aiden Starr hypnotizes a landlord into eating an eviction notice, plus foot worship, hairy cunnilingus and ass licking. New boss Rose Red blackmails an accountant into debasing himself in a chastity device and a queening stool. Loser Dominik Kross' girlfriend has sold him to BBW domme Julie Cash; after much big butt worship, he licks his sperm from her palm ... and admits he likes it.

VideoQuality: SD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize : 1.52 GB
    Total Duration: 03:16:06
    Resolution: 720x406

Download from k2s.cc:
    FemDom_Ass_Worship_23.mp4

2. Raven Hart. Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass

Raven Hart. Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass

Date : 2018
    Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Worship
    Cast: Raven Hart

Raven Hart has just started recently dating Marcello. Raven asks her date to strip out of his clothes so that she can see what he can offer her. Marcello thinks it is odd and embarrassing, but he complies with the beautiful Raven's request. Once Raven has stripped her date naked, she examines his body, to see if he is up to par. Marcello isn't. In fact, he's a bit of a disaster. His body is flabby, and his penis is too small.There isn't too much he could offer his partner sexually, but there is one thing. Raven loves to have her body worshipped. Even though Marcello's penis is too small to satisfy a woman, he can still get to work with his tongue. Raven allows Marcello to start by just kissing her ass over her dress. Raven encourages Marcello to bury his face deeper and deeper into her ass. When she's ready, Raven allows Marcello to lift up her dress ever so slightly. With panties removed and her skirt now lifted, Raven tells Marcello to again bury his face in her ass.Once his face is deep in Raven's ass, she tells him to start licking. While Marcello is under Raven's dress worshipping, she informs him that she has a nineteen-year-old daughter. Her daughter is her best friend, and Raven wants to bring her along next time Marcello takes her shopping. Marcello agrees to not only care for and spoil his beautiful date, Raven, but her nineteen-year-old daughter as well. Satisfied with Marcello's answer, Raven straddles his face and rides it to a satisfying orgasm.

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize : 744 MB
    Total Duration: 00:10:11
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
    Raven_Hart._Lift_Up_My_Skirt_And_Lick_My_Ass.mp4

3. Alexis Grace Punches Slaves Balls to Ruin Orgasm by Hand Job

Alexis Grace Punches Slaves Balls to Ruin Orgasm by Hand Job

Date : 2013
    Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Ballbusting

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: Windows Media
    FileExtension: wmv
    FileSize : 392 MB
    Total Duration: 00:08:36
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc:
    Alexis_Grace__Punches_Slaves_Balls_to_Ruin_Orgasm_ by_Hand_Job.wmv

4. Goddess Alexandra Snow. Alexandra Humiliates Her Step Son

Goddess Alexandra Snow. Alexandra Humiliates Her Step Son

Date : 2013
    Genre: Step Son Domination, Femdom, Chastity, Brunette, High Heels, Sissy, Humiliation
    Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-Mommy insists. She wants to sissy him to put him in his place. Danni tries to refuse the bra. Step-Mommy grabs him and the bra on him. Danni is surprised by how mean and rough Step-Mommy is being to him. She is dressing him for her sisters' rest over tonight. He is turned into a complete sissy. Danni also finds out that he has to move out of his own bed room. Danni's step sister has too many shoes! His room will be another closet for her. He will be given a small place to rest in her sisters closet. Danni tires to resist Step-Mommy when it is time for the lip stick. Alexandra grabs his face and puts the lip stick on. Danni is utterly humiliated. He lost his step-dad, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra and her step-daughter. They will spend his money down and use him as a slave. A Brat Princess classic! This clip is absolutely amazing.

VideoFormat: Windows Media
    FileExtension: wmv
    FileSize : 574 MB
    Total Duration: 00:12:43

Download from k2s.cc:
    Goddess_Alexandra_Snow._Alexandra__Humiliates_Her_ Step_Son.wmv

5. Sadie West Strap Attack 12, Scene 1. Joey Silvera

Sadie West Strap Attack 12, Scene 1. Joey Silvera

Date : 2010
    Genre: Brunette, Gonzo, Anal, Natural tits, Tattoo, Hardcore, StrapOn, Blowjob, Deepthroat
    Director: Joey Silvera
    Cast: Sadie West

Sadie West, the beautiful lady featured on the left side of the front cover, was up first in a scene with a mope named Mark Frenchy, her eyes alone enough to probably convince some to succumb to her domination. She teased with her toy and ordered him about, her sexy attire and kiss giving him a woody. Sadie blew him seductively too, getting him all excited before having him reciprocate on her cock, the gal continuing with her fingers in his ass to stretch him out somewhat. That led to him being boned like she owned him, the guy no novice to backdoor entry from what I could tell. She was an active rider when it came to drilling him too, his genetic juice going all along his torso to his mouth when he rubbed out his own load.

FileSize : 1.05 GB
    Total Duration: 00:30:27

Download from k2s.cc:
    Sadie_West__Strap_Attack_12_Scene_1._Joey_Silvera. mp4

6. Macy Cartel. Allows Cuck To Perform Oral Service In Boyfriends Absence

Macy Cartel. Allows Cuck To Perform Oral Service In Boyfriends Absence

Date : 2019
    Genre: Chastity, Pussy Worship, Blonde, Humiliation, Ass Licking, Femdom, Facesitting
    Cast: Macy Cartel

Macy's boyfriend is out playing sports, but she's horny! Macy decides to use her cuckold's mouth while her boyfriend is out. It's a real privilege for the cuck to be able to orally service his Princess. Macy makes her cuckold lick her pussy and ass while locked in chastity for her. After she's had her orgasm, Macy marches the cuckold right to the ATM. She wants to use his bank account next. When she's finished using him in whichever ways bring her pleasure, she will lock him in his cage to rest until her boyfriend gets home.

FileSize : 0.98 GB
    Total Duration: 00:13:32

Download from k2s.cc:
    Macy_Cartel._Allows_Cuck_To_Perform_Oral_Service_I n_Boyfriends_Absence.mp4

7. Mistress Helix. I Chastity

Mistress Helix. I Chastity

Date : 2017
    Genre: Bondage, Tease, Femdom, Chastity, Pantyhose
    Cast: Mistress Helix

There's a feeling in the room when you acheive full brainmush on a boy, that's really intoxicating. An unedited, full-on no safewords horrendous lubed up clitty tease. - xo HelixP.S. This one is a Tease & Thank You exclusive!!

FileSize : 709 MB
    Total Duration: 00:22:43

Download from k2s.cc:
    Mistress_Helix._I_Chastity.mp4

8. Ava Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

Ava Beta Foot Slave Humiliated With Feet By Brat

Date : 2022
    Genre: Blonde, Chastity, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Femdom
    Cast: Ava

I love getting my feet worshipped. Relaxing at home on my couch while I have my slave worship my feet. Making sure he gets in between my toes and licks up and down my arch. Demanding he do it right when I tell him to. Snapping pictures for my social media to humiliate him. Making him massage my feet after I wore heels all night. Teasing him with my ass as I sway it back and fourth in my booty shorts while he's worshipping my feet, then making him kiss my ass. Making sure he knows his place as a foot worshipper beta. He belongs down at my feet. Kissing them, rubbing them, licking them, sucking on the toes, licking between the toes, etc.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
    FileSize : 1.39 GB
    Total Duration: 00:12:54
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from k2s.cc:
    Ava__Beta_Foot_Slave_Humiliated_With_Feet_By_Brat. mp4

9. The Meaning Of Life. 03

The Meaning Of Life. 03

Date : 2017
    Genre: Female Domination

It turns out Conan was totally wrong when he was asked what is best in life. That's because what's best in life is basking in her sounds of pleasure while orally adoring your lady with your mouth. Dahlia feels this way and I'm certain her man does as well.

FileSize : 384 MB
    Total Duration: 00:03:50

Download from k2s.cc:
    The_Meaning_Of_Life._03.mp4

10. Kitana Montana Kitana Is A Domme

Kitana Montana Kitana Is A Domme

Date : 2022
    Genre: Foot Fetish, FACESITTING, Femdom, FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP
    Cast: Kitana Montana

Kitana Montana is a real-life Domme who loves using her power over men! She brings slave Eriq, into the dungeon and laughs at how weak and pathetic he is. She makes him thoroughly worship her boots and feet, making sure he understands how lowly he is, and then sits on his face with her bubble butt

FileSize : 2.28 GB
    Total Duration: 00:40:18

Download from k2s.cc:
    Kitana_Montana__Kitana_Is_A_Domme.mp4