Notices

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom Fetish Club Strapon , Facesitting , Humiliation , Etc

1. Ash Hollywood You Know What I Want

Ash Hollywood You Know What I Want

Date : 2015
    Genre: Cunilingus, Femdom
    Cast: Ash Hollywood

When Ash comes over to check on her man's progress with the dishes, he ultimately knows what she really wants. She has that itch between her legs that needs attention and she hops up on the counter permitting him to kneel before her to orally serve. He can go back to the dishes later, after his female has been satisfied.

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize : 52 MB
    Total Duration: 00:03:35
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc:
    Ash_Hollywood_You_Know_What_I_Want.mp4

2. Kat Turner Calling My Shot

Kat Turner Calling My Shot

Date : 2020
    Genre: Stockings, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Tease, Femdom, Busty, Handjob, Brunette, Leather, Milking, Bondage, Glasses

Kat Turner is controlling his orgasm.

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize : 467 MB
    Total Duration: 00:10:42
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
    Kat_Turner__Calling_My_Shot.mp4

3. Strap For Teacher 2

Strap For Teacher 2

Date : 2013
    Genre: Gonzo, Female, Anal, Strapon
    Director: Joey Silvera
    Cast
    Ash Hollywood, Chad Diamond, Christian XXX, Kurt Lockwood, Lia Lor, Marica Hase, Mischa Brooks
    Sheena Shaw, Tasha Reign

Joey Silvera, a groundbreaking director and inventive lecher, has created a new video of linked, school-themed vignettes that explore the unique perversity of girl-on-guy pegging. "Strap For Teacher 2" shows what happens when kinky schoolteachers submit to the sometimes humiliating ecstasy of rough rectal dildo reaming. Lia Lor, a super-cute young lady in a tiny plaid skirt and fishnet stocking, has developed a big crush on Coach Kurt Lockwood. The all-natural student dreams of taking control ... slurping on his raging cock while probing the depths of his ass with her fingers ... sitting her sweet, plump booty on his face ... and plowing his backdoor until he ejaculates a tasty load. Later, Coach tells his horny girlfriend, sultry blonde Tasha Reign, about his strange dream...

VideoQuality: SD
    FileSize : 684 MB + 517 MB + 495 MB + 471 MB + 582 MB
    Total Duration: 03:16:07
    Resolution: 960x544

Download from k2s.cc:
    Strap_For_Teacher_2_1.mp4
    Strap_For_Teacher_2_2.mp4
    Strap_For_Teacher_2_3.mp4
    Strap_For_Teacher_2_4.mp4
    Strap_For_Teacher_2_5.mp4

4. Big Tit Strap

Big Tit Strap

Genre: Gonzo StrapOns Anal
    Cast: Austin Lynn, Bella Maree, Dylan Phoenix, Phoenix Marie, Christian, Joey Silvera, Kurt Lockwood, Robert Axel

In kinky director Joey Silvera's "Big Tit Strap," busty dommes harness dildos and peg submissive men, but these versatile bitches switch roles when they need to get fucked. Bossy blonde Phoenix Marie gags black muscle stud Robert Axel and pegs him doggie-style, big butt pumping. He sucks her toes, which she stuffs up his ass, and she strokes his meat with greased feet. Hard-bodied Austin Lynn flexes her biceps and talks a streak of non-PC filth with muscular Kurt Lockwood. He eats her shaved gash, and wrestling holds clamp his head helplessly between her thighs. She chokes him as he blows her. (Joey adds a POV scene of nasty Austin making him cum on her count of five!) Pale, fleshy MILF Bella Maree talks British-accented trash with bald, built stud Christian, starting with the cigarette smoke she blows in his face as he sucks her dildo. He tastes strap-on ass-to-mouth, jerks jism onto her boobs and swallows his own spunk. Just 19, hot assed, bleached blonde Dylan Phoenix smothers Kurt in pierced boobs and by sitting on his face. She tongues his "boy pussy," and with her dong buried in his rectum, she jacks him off ... and kisses his semen into his mouth!

FileSize : 356 MB + 2.07 GB + 2.03 GB + 1.64 GB + 2.08 GB
    Total Duration: 02:47:08

Download from k2s.cc:
    Big_Tit_Strap_1.mp4
    Big_Tit_Strap_2.mp4
    Big_Tit_Strap_3.mp4
    Big_Tit_Strap_4.mp4
    Big_Tit_Strap_5.mp4

5. Marie McCray Marie Likes Commercials

Marie McCray Marie Likes Commercials

Genre: Cunilingus, Femdom
    Cast: Marie McCray

While most people don't like TV commercials, Marie very much enjoys them. That's because they serve as the perfect time for a quick orgasm as she puts her man to work licking her to climax, then resumes watching TV once her show comes back on.

FileSize : 73 MB
    Total Duration: 00:03:53

Download from k2s.cc:
    Marie_McCray__Marie_Likes_Commercials.mp4

6. Strap Attack 10

Strap Attack 10

Date : 2009
    Genre: Strapon, Femdom
    Cast: Lilly Kingston, Monica Santhiago, Holly Fox, Mz Berlin, Jesse Star, Christian X, Asa Akira, Wolf Hudson, Vin Deacon, Pablo

Power corrupts, absolutely! Strap Attack 10 features six of Joey Silvera's loveliest sex kittens, gleefully turning the tables on the male gender using the tools of their nasty trade: dildos, fingers, verbal abuse and other forms of sensual ... Full Descriptionemasculation. From mean fetish bitches like fiery redhead Mz. Berlin, to spunky Brazilian confection Monica Santhiago, to fresh-faced cuties like blond Holly Fox, these girls wield their strap-on weapons like they were born with one! It's impossible for Joey's starlets to hide their enthusiasm when it comes down to getting some erotic payback!

VideoQuality: SD
    VideoFormat: Windows Media
    FileExtension: wmv
    FileSize : 1.57 GB
    Total Duration: 03:09:59
    Resolution: 640x480

Download from k2s.cc:
    Strap_Attack_10.wmv

7. Kat Turner Kat's Sex Clinic

Kat Turner Kat's Sex Clinic

Genre: Handjob, Nylon, Cumshot, Femdom, Bondage
    Cast: Kat Turner

A girl reached out to me about her boyfriend, Sir Lack of Luster. No passion. Not much of anything.
    Don't worry Ashley. I'll show you everything you need to do.Before you know it, I have her boy strapped to my wall and hard as a rock. Take notes, Ashley.
    Sometimes it has to feel wrong to feel right. Here's how you make them excited. That's how you get excited, yourself.
    Soon, you'll own your very own submissive!

FileSize : 354 MB
    Total Duration: 00:07:12

Download from k2s.cc:
    Kat_Turner__Kats_Sex_Clinic.mp4

8. Lucid Lavender. Blindfolded Cum Race

Lucid Lavender. Blindfolded Cum Race

Genre: Bondage, Blonde, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Vibrator, Tease, Femdom
    Cast: Lucid Lavender

To be fair, I blindfold myself too!Now, let's see who can cum. Can I make a simultaneous client/mistress orgasm? Or will he first, or me?One thing. If I cum first, I'm going to stop. Good luck to all the contestants. Thanks for coming out, today!

FileSize : 334 MB
    Total Duration: 00:07:28

Download from k2s.cc:
    Lucid_Lavender._Blindfolded_Cum_Race.mp4

9. Goddess. Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step Daughter

Goddess. Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step Daughter

Date : 2013
    Genre: Humiliation, High Heels, Step Son Domination, Chastity, Femdom
    Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step son Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step-dad for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step sister. She is taking all of his money that his step-dad left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step-father passed away, Alexandra and his step sister have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-sister's birth month. He is allowed no orgasms during his step-sister or step-mommy's birth month. In this clip, Alexandra lets Danni know that her step-daughter's happiness is what's important. She finally lets Danni out of chastity and makes him jerk off for her. But the chastity tube has been on too long and too tight! His step-sister insisted it be on this tight. Now he is having trouble getting an erection in time to cum. Alexandra gives her step son 10 seconds to cum. Danni tries so hard but it is impossible. He is told to stop or else she will kick them. Now Danni has to wait another month to even try again. Next month it is her step sister's boyfriend's birthday! She was taunting him they he will not be able to jerk off this month either. He is being worked and by these gold diggers and he can't do anything about it! Domestic femdom fans will love this clip!

VideoFormat: Windows Media
    FileExtension: wmv
    FileSize : 444 MB
    Total Duration: 00:09:52

Download from k2s.cc:
    Goddess._Slave_Is_Kept_In_Chastity_And_Used_By_Mea n_Step_Mom_And_StepDaughter.wmv

10. Mistress Mandy Marx. Tight And Contained

Mistress Mandy Marx. Tight And Contained

Date : 2021
    Genre: Tease, Femdom, Bondage, Blonde, Chastity, Orgasm Control
    Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx

Want a total immobilized chastity session tease that is better than your worst imagination. I'm in your head so bad, about your state, your fetish, your desire. I'll have you crying. And I love to be here. Don't miss

FileSize : 281 MB
    Total Duration: 00:10:16

Download from k2s.cc:
    Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Tight_And_Contained.mp4