Notices

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Goddesses of Seduction! Indulge in the Temptations of Mature MILFs and Sensual Moms!

1. Mature Woman With Gigantic Breasts Showed Her Lingerie An...

Mature Woman With Gigantic Breasts Showed Her Lingerie An...

Mature Woman With Gigantic Breasts Showed Her Lingerie And Tattoos To Horny Inexperienced Guy

Cast: Nicole Du Papillon

This guy need to be teached how to handle a woman, Nicole makes an apointment and teaches him all about fucking a woman in the right way, she gets his cum on her big pussy lips.

Genres: MILF, Mature, Hardcore

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:23:40
    Size: 1.37 GB

Download >> FileJoker

2. Sophia Locke Sexy Milf Slut Worships My Body And Earns Cr...

Sophia Locke Sexy Milf Slut Worships My Body And Earns Cr...

Sophia Locke Sexy Milf Slut Worships My Body And Earns Creampie

Sexy Horny Redhead Milf Sophia Locke invited me over so she could worship my feet, ass, and balls and suck and bounce on my dick until I gave her a pussy full of cum in this hour plus long fucksesh

Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 01:09:23
    Size: 646.87 MB

Download >> FileJoker

3. Drain My Balls!

Drain My Balls!

Drain My Balls!

Kinda just all spilled into my mouth without a lot of his usual force lol.. Not that I'm complaining..

Genres: MILF, Mature, Hardcore, blowjob handjob

Duration: 00:29:27
    Size: 1.06 GB

Download >> FileJoker

4. 61-year-old Brie Daniels fucks a 22-year-old

61-year-old Brie Daniels fucks a 22-year-old

61-year-old Brie Daniels fucks a 22-year-old

Cast: Brie Daniels

In this scene, 61-year-old mom and grandma Brie Daniels sucks and fucks a 22-year-old's cock. That's not the kind of thing that goes on every day in most places, but it's a common occurrence at 60PlusMILFs.com.

Brie's favorite position: "I like cowgirl because I'm a greedy girl. I love to cum again and again, and I can do that in cowgirl."

What she's into (in addition to young, hard cocks): "I love games of flirtation and seduction. I love men who know what they like and how to ask for it. Men who just can't keep their hands off of me."

We asked Brie if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, and she said, "I think they'd be very surprised because what goes on in my head and what goes on in the bedroom is not public. I put on the real strait-laced, prudish, office girl, soccer mom type of look all the time. The first time at work when I stubbed my toe and swore up a blue streak, they were all surprised. They had never heard me swear."

Genres: MILF, Mature, Hardcore, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Sideways

Duration: 00:21:22
    Size: 905.44 MB

Download >> FileJoker

5. Danni Jones and the pool boy: big tits, big ass and pussy...

Danni Jones and the pool boy: big tits, big ass and pussy...

Danni Jones and the pool boy: big tits, big ass and pussy for a lucky dude

Cast: Danni Jones

Well, maybe she would be if she didn't have a man's cock to suck and fuck ... but she does. She's going to suck and fuck the pool boy's young cock, and he's going to get an up-close-and-personal look at her big tits and round, voluptuous ass. If banging 52-year-old Danni Jones from behind isn't a great way to spend your rainy day, we don't know what is.

Duration: 00:24:15
    Size: 381.28 MB

Download >> FileJoker

6. He's the Boss!

He's the Boss!

He's the Boss!

Hey all!
    I'm starting to think Mr Johnson might be a little obsessed..
    He's texting me all the time, sending me pictures of his big erect penis.. Should I be worried?.. What if Hubby finds out that I've been banging his boss to keep his job?..
    Guess I better do the right thing and keep fucking him..

Genres: MILF, Mature, Hardcore, blowjob, cowgirl, doggystyle, missionary

Duration: 00:22:31
    Size: 828.59 MB

Download >> FileJoker

7. Summer's step-son glazes her face with his load

Summer's step-son glazes her face with his load

Summer's step-son glazes her face with his load

Cast: Summer Stevens

So, Summer Stevens' step-son - we'll call him Parker - is taking a shower, and he has an audience: his 48-year-old step-mom. Watching him gets her turned-on, so she lies down in HIS bed and starts rubbing her pussy. When he emerges from the shower, he's shocked by what he sees, but as Summer says, Step-moms have needs, too

Duration: 00:20:53
    Size: 976.19 MB

Download >> FileJoker

8. Sizequeen

Sizequeen

Sizequeen

Ahhhh... Its so nice having the Gman back in the house! You have no idea how much I've missed that... cock..
    This might be my favorite Gman vid of all time. Haven't seen him much the last few years (since covid really) and both of us were horny as hell. I haven't had a cock that size in ages (he pretty much dwarfs everyone else we shoot with)
    Hope you enjoy!!

Duration: 00:33:51
    Size: 1.22 GB

Download >> FileJoker

9. Momster In Law - 02

Momster In Law - 02

Momster In Law - 02

Cast: Ryan Keely, Serene Hill, Oliver Flynn

In 'Momster-in-Law,' the concept of family takes center stage, driving Ryan, a determined stepmother, to extreme measures to secure her place in her stepson's (Flynn) heart," said a rep. "As Oliver prepares to marry his fiancee (Hill), Ryan launches a campaign to test Serena's worthiness, igniting a series of intense and intimate encounters that challenge boundaries and expectations.

Genres: MILF, Mature, ffm threesome, lez, 69, straight, toy play, mish, doggy, cowgirl, cunnilingus, face sitting, facials

Resolution: 1440x1080
    Duration: 00:30:01
    Size: 1.29 GB

Download >> FileJoker

10. My Husband's Best Friend

My Husband's Best Friend

My Husband's Best Friend

Cast: Morgan Ray

Morgan needs some dick... She also may need an electrician. Morgan will lure her hubby's best friend Joey over to fix her flickering lights. Once he arrives Joey will figure out that Morgan's lights aren't flickering but her clit sure as hell is twitching. While Joey is slightly concerned what her hubby might think Morgan couldn't care less. She'll state that she needs some cock and drives her point home by rubbing Joey's dick through his pants. Joey will throw his clothes and caution to the wind as the two of them engage in the following: blowjob, reverse cowgirl,
    cowgirl, sideways, doggy style, and missionary sex. Joey will give Morgan a vaginal creampie and for now her clit has stopped twitching...the lights may still be flickering though.

Duration: 00:19:11
    Size: 574.81 MB

Download >> FileJoker