Page 183 of 213 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2123

Thread: Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos

1. Mallory Maneater. Foot Bound

Mallory Maneater. Foot Bound

Date : 2019
    Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Humilation, Bondage
    Cast: Mallory Maneater

Mallory is caught. Like a fly in a spider's web her feet are stuck. Her heels are locked in place and she's unable to remove herself from the sticky situation. Her body is at the whim of her captor. She struggles, wiggles, and twists trying to break free.The whip reveals the truth of a person. Mallory must stand there as lash after lash falls on her exposed skin. Her pale flesh is lined with red, but still she cannot move. Her feet hold her fast. Even when the whip turns to her exposed gash, still she cannot run.If the whip doesn't break poor Mallory perhaps the dragon's tongue will. The tears begin to flow when the dragon licks her face. She has no choice, but to receive its unwanted attention.

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize : 2.1 GB
    Total Duration: 00:39:17
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc:
    Mallory_Maneater._Foot_Bound.mp4

2. Sasha Heart. Gaslit

Sasha Heart. Gaslit

Genre: Torture, Spanking, Bondage, BDSM, Humilation
    Cast: Sasha Heart

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and violates me.Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.

FileSize : 2.92 GB
    Total Duration: 00:54:42

Download from k2s.cc:
    Sasha_Heart._Gaslit.mp4

3. Orgasm.Games - Lily's Dew

Orgasm.Games - Lily's Dew

Genre: 1080p, Real Orgasm, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Bondage, Fingering, Restraint, HDRip
    Cast: Lily Adams

Lily lost her last orgasm challenge tied up in the chair, so I give her a chance to redeem herself here. I use a smaller vibrator on a low setting and just play with her clit. She holds out for a long time but I can tell I'm getting to her as she can't help but leak drop after drop of sticky girl-cum. By the end there's a good little puddle. She has some super long eye-rolling orgasms with visible contractions.

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize : 1.09 GB
    Total Duration: 00:30:13
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
    Orgasm.Games__Lilys_Dew.mp4

4. Alexa Jones, Sarah Stern - Caned For Her Art

Alexa Jones, Sarah Stern - Caned For Her Art

Date : 2018
    Genre: Spanking, Caning, Paddling, Fetish, BDSM
    Cast: Alexa Jones, Sarah Stern

Model girl Alexa thinks she is a top art model but lets herself down by coming to a photo shoot with spank marks. She has now agreed to make a further film, well she wants the money, this one will be a hard caning film. Can she take it, that's the question as she bends over.Alexa arrives for her life art modeling assignment with obvious marks of a spanking showing on her bottom. What is the photographer to do? Well the obvious thing is to change the shoot into a spanking shoot and that's just what happens and Alexa ends up taking a good thrashing with a paddle which leave more marks.

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize : 531 MB + 356 MB
    Total Duration: 00:24:22
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
    Alexa_Jones_Sarah_Stern__Caned_For_Her_Art_1.mp4
    Alexa_Jones_Sarah_Stern__Caned_For_Her_Art_2.mp4

5. Arielle Aquinas. Overwhelmed

Arielle Aquinas. Overwhelmed

Date : 19.10.2018
    Genre: Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
    Cast: Arielle Aquinas

Fear, anxiety, frustration, pain - Each takes a toll on the body and mind. Combine them and you have a true test of a person. Arielle is tested. She's bound strenuously and is subjected to each component. Her body is struck, she's choked, she's violated sexually.When you fear something that is about to happen your heart beats faster, you breathe heavier. When the thing you fear is a plastic bag over your head this is a real problem. Arielle struggles to breathe. Her fear overwhelms her and she struggles. The little gasps of air she's allowed are not enough to satisfy her.The ultimate in overwhelming is sexual stimulation. Arielle has a fucking machine in her ass and a vibrator on her clit. She can barely focus on what is happening to her and she has zero choice, but to suffer through.

VideoQuality: SD
    FileSize : 702 MB
    Total Duration: 00:34:03
    Resolution: 850x480

Download from k2s.cc:
    Arielle_Aquinas._Overwhelmed.mp4

6. Keira Croft - Keira Croft Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Keira Croft - Keira Croft Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Date : 04.12.2019
    Genre: Fucking Machine, BDSM, Machine Dildo, Vibrator, Bondage, Solo, Dildo, Ball Gag, Masturbation, Suspension
    Director: The Pope
    Cast: Keira Croft

Keira Croft begins with a sexy strip tease that quickly turns into a slutty display of orgasmic bliss. Once she has properly fucked herself, it's time to tie her up and let the machines do the some of the work. Keira begins sitting on a box and leaning against a wooden column. The machine is slid into her wet pussy and she is handed a vibe to hold tightly against herself. A red ball gag muffles her moans as the machine does it's job and fucks the hell out of her pussy. Next Keira is in a very exposing suspension, with her legs spread as wide as they can go. The machine starts to pick up momentum and the orgasms start to pour out of her pussy. This goes on for as long as she can handle the stimulation, and once she is exhausted we move on to the next big thing. In the final scene she is on her back and held in place with steel shackles. The machine begins to fuck her sensitive pussy, and her eyes roll back into her head from all of the orgasms. She has clearly been fucked properly, but we allow the last machine to slowly penetrate her as she slowly cums one last time.

FileSize : 1.66 GB
    Total Duration: 00:46:50

Download from k2s.cc:
    Keira_Croft__Keira_Croft_Bondage_Slut_Machine_Fuck ed.mp4

7. NoYuno - Slaves war Spanking and nipple clamps

NoYuno - Slaves war Spanking and nipple clamps

Date : 2018
    Genre: spanking, lezdom, clothespins, caning
    Cast: NoYuno, Lana, Irene

Welcome to the War of Slaves=) Here you will see who is the best slave: Lana or Irene. Round 5: Clothespins on nipples are tied up to legs while Luno will spank and cane both girls- who will push clothespins first? Round 6: Clothespins from nipples are tied to another girls leg...stand on one leg so hard, but seems like they doesn't want to hurt each other

FileSize : 789 MB
    Total Duration: 00:20:45

Download from k2s.cc:
    NoYuno__Slaves_war_Spanking_and_nipple_clamps.mp4

8. Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires

Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires

Genre: Suspension, Anal Play, Flogging, Dildo, Blood, BDSM, Strapon, Whipping, Bondage, Toys
    Cast: Luna Lovely

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he'd do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?

FileSize : 2.35 GB
    Total Duration: 00:44:03

Download from k2s.cc:
    Luna_Lovely__Demonic_Desires.mp4

9. London River, Jacey Jinx - Rejected Replaced

London River, Jacey Jinx - Rejected Replaced

Genre: Hardcore, Cage, BDSM, Needles, Anal, Vibrator, Fingering, Ring Gag, Torture, Pain, Bondage
    Cast: Lydia Black, London River

Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it's time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging. Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She's certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck. Watching her disappointment as London gets all the attention. London's screams and tears make Jacey wish she was being tormented too. Then London gets another orgasm and yet again Jacey is denied. Watch London's body take such treatment turns Jacey on.

FileSize : 2.26 GB
    Total Duration: 00:42:36

Download from k2s.cc:
    London_River_Jacey_Jinx__Rejected_Replaced.mp4

10. Harmony Wonder - Harmony Wonder 19 Year Old Tormented and Cums in Grueling Bondage

Harmony Wonder - Harmony Wonder 19 Year Old Tormented and Cums in Grueling Bondage

Date : 29.08.2019
    Genre: Suspension, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Bondage, Fingering, Dildo, BDSM, Nipple Clamps
    Director: The Pope
    Cast: Harmony Wonder

Harmony Wonder is eager to try new things. She wants to explore her sexuality, so she's here to do a shoot with The Pope. It may not be most peoples first choice, but let's see what happens, shall we? Harmony begins in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her, then in comes The Pope. Her facial expression betray her sudden uncertainty about her decision to let this deviant sadist put his hands all over her body. One of her legs is pulled up to provide easy access to her sweet pussy, but she keeps trying to block The Pope, so he eventually puts her into a full suspension so she cannot resist. Harmony begs for him to stop, but he's not even close to being finished with his new toy. The orgasms pour out of her little pussy as he presses the vibrator firmly against her clit while he finger bangs her. The next scene begins and Harmony is bent over in a doggy position with her neck tied to her legs. Her arms are pulled up into a strappado, and her elbows are tied together to ensure total helplessness. Clamps and weights are added to her nipples, and then her ass is spanked. Next her face is fucked and then her pussy, and the orgasms continue to pour out of her. In the final scene Harmony is on her back with her legs spread. The Pope doesn't waste any time getting to work on her sensitive feet. He administers brutal bastinado until she cannot take any more. She has begged him to stop all day, but when the final onslaught of orgasms begin, she can only moan in ecstasy.

FileSize : 1.7 GB
    Total Duration: 00:47:27

Download from k2s.cc:
    Harmony_Wonder__Harmony_Wonder_19_Year_Old_Torment ed_and_Cums_in_Grueling_Bondage.mp4