Notices

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Fantasy Videos Only

PKF - Gun Fun Amber

347 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:29:39

Peachy Keen Films, Machine Gun, Tit Shot, Belly Shot, Gun Fun, Nudity, Lots of Shooting, Lots of Body Views

This is emphasis on exaggerated machine-gunning deaths, but also has several pistol and silenced weapon kills. There is a mix of themes, 2 costume changes and nudes, and lots of sounds from Amber, clutching, and body search and body rolling. There are 48 Deaths Scenes. There are a variety of styles and reactions--this is packed full of great content that should appeal to everyone who has enjoy my past "gun fun" releases.

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
    More_Extreme_File_1240.mp4

Nightmares Alexa

164 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:13:46

Strangle, Belly Stab, Tit Shot, Knife Fun

More_Extreme_File_1241.mp4

Catfight Knife Fun

198 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:16:08

Tit Punching, Cunt Busting, Throat Cut, Catfight

More_Extreme_File_1242.mp4

PKF - Gun Fun Jazzy

409 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:19:21

Peachy Keen Films, Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Guns, Shooting, Body Shots Stripping, Pistols, Shells, Muzzle Flash, Gun Fun, Multiple Deaths, Assassin, Roleplay, Vignettes, Body Views, Foot Views

A series of gun fun vignettes starring Jazzy Jamison in a pink tank top and short black skirt. Each segment features Rock as an assassin who must kill Jazzy. Sometimes he is gentle, sometimes he is rough, but he always finds a way to pump Jazzy full of hot lead. Sometimes he makes her strip, sometimes he fucks her, sometimes he makes her beg, but he always secures the kill in the end.

More_Extreme_File_1243.mp4

Psycho-Thrillers - Bad Day

284 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:29:41

Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff

More_Extreme_File_1244.mp4

Silenced Teenage Bitch

303 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:22:43

PKF, Peachy Keen Films, Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Body Play, Foot Play, Lifting, Necro Sex, Foot Views, Body Views

A teenage rich, spoiled girl is sitting in her daddies Mercedes, chatting it up with one of her friends. A killer hides in the back seat. When he can take no more of her inane conversation, he places the silenced pistol against the back of her see and fires two low velocity rounds into her young body. She straightens momentarily, then slumps forward against the steering wheel. The horn blasts. Except for his mark, the killer knew no one else was home. He nonchalantly gets out of the car and slides into the passenger side. He pulls her back against the seat, noticing her perky nipples though the fabric of her clothing. Now that her mouth is not talking--she is quite pretty--even sexy. He takes his time, removing her shirt and playing with her perky young breasts as she stare blankly ahead. After a while, he reaches down and fondles her warm pussy.

He gets out and removes her from the car--laying her on its hood. He spends time examining the girl before finally getting her into position, lifting up her legs and bare feet, then letting his cock slide into her tight, wet pussy. He fucks her for a long while, sometime giving notice to her feet as he pounds away at this petite teenager. Then, he rolls her over, and fucks her from behind as she is bent over the cool metal of the Mercedes. Finally, after fucking her tight pussy for a while, he can hold it no more and has a huge orgasm, shooting his load deep inside. He pulls out, cum oozes out of her pussy. He flips her back over, posing her on the hood of the car for her daddy to find. He delivered a message, a job he was paid well to do. And in this case, he clearly got a bonus.

More_Extreme_File_1245.mp4

Her Last Day

55 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:04:11

Leather Fetish, Leather Gloves, Chloro, Chloroform, Chloroformed, Hand Over Mouth, Handgag, Handsmother, Bondage, GAGGED WOMEN, Cleavegagged, Strangling, Strangulation, Bagging, Breathplay

More_Extreme_File_1246.mp4

Lesbian Intrusion 2

78 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:04:54

Leather Fetish, Leather Gloves, Chloro, Chloroform, Chloroformed, Dildo Fucking, Vibrator, Hand Over Mouth, Handgag, Handsmother, Groping, Strap On Fucking, Blowjob, Lesbian Domination, Bagging

More_Extreme_File_1247.mp4

New Chris Corner - The D.A. Hit

100 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:15:22

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Body Views

More_Extreme_File_1248.mp4

Hillbilly Hospitality

284 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:34:17

PKF, Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

The girls are out on a raft trip with just the girls. Girls day out. They pull over on a lonely beach area to tan their boobies. Little did they know they were in red neck country. The red necks are strange folk. They enjoy capturing girls & raping, strangling, necro fucking their faces & pussies. Just another day in the woods. This groupe of girls are one HELL of a score. Big boobies, fit tight bodys & all exotic an stuss. They sure do make it easy to pick em off. One by one the girls go to pee & get captured. Once captured they are hung up by their arms. All now in the position of the red necks, one by one they are taken down, raped, strangled, necro fucked & disposed of in a body pile of death.

More_Extreme_File_1249.mp4