Notices

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme Fantasy Videos Only

PKF - Hot Tub Shocker

400 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:31:31

Peachy Keen Films, Death Fetish, Necro, Brutal Amazons, Fantasy Snuff, Petra

It?s a wild party and the girls are crammed into the hot tub making out and having fun. The guys check out the actions and snap some photos. Then, things really start to cook when a couple of the girls give a couple guys some special treatment. As this is all going on the the other girls are making out, Max tries to crank up the heat with a sex toy. Unfortunately, he slips on a puddle and the 120volt powered massager flies into the hot tub. The girls are instantly fried in a display of jiggling breasts and blue flashes.

When it is over, they have 7 dead girls. What to do. With a little help from Stacy, they haul the girls out to the bed and lay them out. The glistening wet bodies are too much for the 3 drunk and horny guys so they spend the next 15-20 minutes playing and fucking the dead girls. When they are finished, they get the hell outta the hotel and leave the girls as a gift for trashing the place.

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
    More_Extreme_File_1303.mp4

Passed Out Girl Limp Play

235 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:17:40

Chloroform, Doll Play, Limp Play, Sleep Play, Limp Feet, Limp, Pass Out, Limp Carry

More_Extreme_File_1304.mp4

PKF - Lesson Learned

469 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:16:09

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Explicit Sexual Content, Taboo, Forbidden, Family, Daddy, Daughter, Punishment, Ass Slapping, Spanking, Stripping, Forced Blow Job, Cumming, Hand Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views

Rock?s daughter Zoey has crashed his car again after sliding through a patch of ice. He asks her to sit down, as she tells him that she hit a stop-sign totaling the car, and just left the scene of the crime. She really drives her father insane, this is the second time she has done this. She must think that money grows on trees! He demands she gets a second job and relinquish her cellphone. He grounds her too for good measure. After some interrogation he finds out that she was texting and driving when the accident occurred. She promises to be more careful, but he is not buying it. He begins his punishment by bending her over his desk and slaps her tight ass until its red. He takes her dress off and rips off her bra. He bends her back over and smacks her ass again. Normally, this would be enough for him, but how is she going to pay for the repairs? He shoves her to her knees and thrusts his cock down her throat, gagging her. This will help her learn a true lesson as she deep throats her Daddy?s cock. He lays down on his desk and has her continue the forced blow job, her head bobbing quickly over his cock. His punishment nearly complete, he blows a thick load down her throat as a reminder of who provides everything for her. She?s learned her lesson, but she is still grounded. She threatens to tell somebody about his punishments, she will not let him keep doing this to her. He demands she approach him and he forcefully strips her and begins choking her with his hands. She struggles, kicking and flailing as he kills her, leaving her dead body over his desk. Seems as if she will never learn how to behave.

More_Extreme_File_1305.mp4

PTF - Tale Of The Hitwoman

122 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:19:36

Forced, Strangled, Necro, Snuff, Rape, Lesbian

More_Extreme_File_1306.mp4

Wild Stories - Defeated Sexy Spy

174 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:17:03

Death Fetish, Body Views, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Stabbing, Strangle, Fighting

More_Extreme_File_1307.mp4

Wild Stories - Attack On The Police Base

131 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:16:45

Death Fetish, Body Views, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Stabbing, Strangle, Fighting

More_Extreme_File_1308.mp4

Psycho-Thrillers ? Canarys Cry

341 Mb | MP4 | 1462x720 | 00:27:04

PTF, Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, Snuff

More_Extreme_File_1309.mp4

PKF - Conflict Resolution

270 Mb | MP4 | 902x480 | 00:40:02

Peachy Keen Films, Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Attack, Punching, Slapping, Dragging, Superheroine, Forced Sex, Fighting, Bladder Release, Clothes Ripping, Stripping, Humiliation, Begging, Hand Choking, Peeing, Forced BJ, Drool, Forced Sex, Boots stay on, Hanging, Body Views, Foot Views.

More_Extreme_File_1310.mp4

Estelle And Petra Hillside Killer 11

194 Mb | MP4 | 852x480 | 00:29:32

Estelle, Petra, Snuff, Necro, Strangled, Rape, Raped, Teen, Slut, Leabien, Crime, Scene, Cumshot, Blow, Job

More_Extreme_File_1311.mp4

Coco Spy Raped And Shot

148 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:24:54

Coco, Snuff, Necro, Spy, Ryona, Beaten, Rape, Raped, Begging, Shot, Head, Headshot

More_Extreme_File_1312.mp4