Notices

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Snuff Strangulation Extreme Videos (Fantasy Deaths)

1. Gay Snuff Strangulation Extreme Videos (Fantasy Deaths)

Gay Snuff Strangulation Extreme Videos (Fantasy Deaths)

WARREN WORSHIPS TOM'S LEATHER BOOTS THEN SCREWS HIM WHILE HE STRANGLES TOM TO DEATH

53 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:12:17

After a long day of work, Warren and Tom are relaxing on the couch talking. They begin to talk about their boots, and Warren develops a strong fascination for Toms boots. Warren chloroforms Tom and begins to masturbate on the couch while fondling his boot. Warren then drags Tom into the bedroom, where he removes both of their pants, and begins to rape Tom’s limp body. When Tom wakes up, Warren strangles tom and continues to fuck him until Tom finally dies.

Best Deaths, Gay Teen, Gay Rape, Gay Snuff, Gay Strangle, Gay Necro

Download FBOOM.ME or WATCH ONLINE
    extreme_fantasy-001.mp4

NICK THE TEEN SAGGER SHOT WHILE SHOWERING THEN STRANGLED AND STRIPPED OF HIS WET CLOTHES

96 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:13:20

Gay Rape, Gay Snuff, Gay Strangle, Gay Necro, Gay Extreme

Nick is a hot teen sagger, he showers fully clothed and molests his own body. He touches himself and sags his drop crotch pants. Suddenly a killer appears who shoots Nick several times and then kidnaps him. He strips and touches Nick's body and feet and then strangles him brutally on a bed with a tight cord.

extreme_fantasy-008.mp4

SEATTLE SKATER ALTER BOY ATTACKED RAPED AND MURDERED BY FATHER KURT

90 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:23:18

An Alter boy is confessing to his Father at church, the Father begins to masturbate to the Alter boys confessions. The alter boy is then chloroformed by Father Kurt in a surprise attack and then slowly stripped. Father Kurt then takes the body and puts it on a bed, he strips off his clothes and molests the unconscious alter boy before placing him on his lap. Father Kurt then wraps a cord around the Alter boy's neck and strangles him. He then draws a knife and gut stabs the young victim and slowly he dies. His body is then rolled over and he rapes the dead body.

extreme_fantasy-017.mp4

OBSESSED ASSISTANT MURDERS AND ABUSES HIS BOSS WHO HE SECRETLY LOVES

135 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:15:58

An obsessive assistant chloroforms and kidnaps his boss at a military base. He carries the body away and slowly strips him, he awakens multiple times and is chloroformed repeatedly into unconsciousness. The killer then rests his victim on his lap and slowly begins to strangle him to death with a tight cord.

extreme_fantasy-018.mp4

TIM KILLS HIS BOYFRIEND DURING NAKED LOVE MAKING THEN KISSES AND FONDLES HIS CORPSE

98 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:10:32

Tim is kissing his boyfriend naked in bed, they are touching and worshipping each other. Tim snaps when he smells a different cologne on his boyfriend and then begins to brutally strangle him to death. He chokes his victim relentlessly and slowly he dies, he then fondles his corpse to get a final taste of his now dead ex.

extreme_fantasy-019.mp4

Two Twinks Drowned In Pool

99 Mb | MP4 | 852x480 | 00:14:13

Gay Snuff, Gay Necro, Gay Extreme, Twinks, Drowned, Stripped Naked

extreme_fantasy-020.mp4

Eat Me Raw

101 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:08:32

Gay Snuff, Gay Strangle, Gay Necro, Gay Extreme, Cute Twink, Passed out, Stripped, Oiled, wanked off

extreme_fantasy-021.mp4

MASKED STRANGLER CHLOROFORMS, STRANGLES AND FONDLES THE EXCHANGE STUDENT IN HIS JOCK

100 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:13:01

A young exchange student enters his apartment and searches the fridge, he then steps into the bathroom and begins to undress. He compliments himself and stands alone in his jock strap. But he is not a lone, a twisted leather gloved and masked killer steps out and chloroforms the young student. He slowly passes out as he struggles to fight back, the killer holds him and slowly they both fall to the ground. The student is passed out, he is then dragged and dumped onto the apartment bed. The killer removes his leather gloves and then begins to fondle the guy. He touches his bare feet and body, his neck and then finally grabs his crotch. The killer then sits on top of his victim's pelvis and as the victim begins to wake up he is strangled with a single gloved hand. The student immediately panics and lashes out, the killer wraps both hands around the exposed neck of the victim and begins to crush him. The victim kicks out his bare feet and desperately struggles to fight but with each movement he wastes his energy and slowly he begins to fade away. The killer keeps his grip tight as the victims's tongue begins to swell and his eyes roll into the back of his head. The victim dies, the killer makes sure he is dead by squeezing his throat with one last final grip. He then touches and toys with his throat and head before leaving the scene, the body laying twisted and sprawled, motionless.

extreme_fantasy-023.mp4

JOSH SMOTHERED TIED UP AND ABUSED FOR HIS SHINY BLACK SHOES

116 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:15:24

Josh is attacked by a crazed fan who smothers him and abuses him, Josh is thrown around and suffocated by hand and then thrown onto a bed where he is hand smothered and pinned. He kicks out his shiny shoes and tries to scuffle away but he can't get a grip. He keeps pushing with his shoes but it's useless, he slowly chokes and takes his last breath. Laying dead on the bed, the killer then toys with the dead body... rubbing the shiny shoes on Josh's naked butt and then masturbating and cumming inside of the shoes.

extreme_fantasy-024.mp4

Wrestler Drugged, Raped And Killed

101 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:10:16

extreme_fantasy-025.mp4