Notices

Page 40 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

Summer Day - If You Cum You Eat It

I am playing a fun game with my sub, I am trying to force the cum out and he is trying to hold back. He knows something awful will happen if he cums, but my hands feel too good wrapped around his cock. He is going to be edged and teased. The only way I will allow him to cum is if he eats it all! I don't care that he doesn't want to eat his own cum, thats why he is wearing a hood. He is going to swallow it all if he dares ejaculate. He won't want to want to hold back from cumming if I keep stroking. xx-Summer Day

MP4 / 615 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:14

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Ella Bella, Madlin Moon, Misha Mayfair & Tara Spades - Keeping Score

6 amazing cumshots in this scene as Madlin n Misha take on Ella n Tara to see who can make the most guys cum. The girls start jerking the naked guys and each time they make one cum they flip the scoreboard in front of them. Misha n Madlin start strongly with a big cumshots so Ella and Tara step up their game and kiss each other while jerking the cocks - soon making male after male surrender his cum to them. It's not long before all 6 cocks are drained - but who won?

MP4 / 634 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:42

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Miss Susi?s Latex Chastity Slut

Mistress Susi has fun with her new rubbertoy in chastity

MP4 / 191 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:27

Download and Enjoy

Liza - Latex lovers slippery handjob

How much do u love latex on me? You can't keep your eyes off my shiny outfit, can u? My boobs look so juicy in this top! You love rubber just as much as me, so I can easily tease you with my body. I love 2 play with fellow latex lovers & make their cock all slippery.

MP4 / 262 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:50

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Susi - Latex Worship on the Bed

Mistress Susi likes the feel of being touched through latex. Now you are the lucky one who is being picked to worship her in her sexy latex leggings

MP4 / 301 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:10

Download and Enjoy

Miss Tiffany - Leg Show And Tell

Miss Tiffany runs a successful female led company and today she decides to put the new post room male employee in his place, with a well planned breaking n humiliation. When he enters her office, she starts to comment on his scruffy clothes, telling him how casual he looks and that a professional office needs smartly dressed people, if he wants to keep his job he`ll need to smarten up. She demands he takes his clothes off, something he reluctantly and shyly does, in an effort to not be fired, pulling down his underpants and revealing his stiffening cock. Miss Tiffany makes him get on his knees and worship her stockings n bum until he is hard and then slaps his cock while verbally humiliating him. Finally she gets him on his back n sits on his face as she slaps and rubs his cock until he shoots his cum, which is soon rubbed over his face, before sending himm back to work, suitably humiliated.

MP4 / 674 MB / 1280x720 / 00:30:00

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Sasha Foxx & Alexa - Ruin Him Again

Alexa and Sasha decide to play with a helpless male. The male's been strapped down and his balls have been tied off. They're turning blue. The women enter the area where the male has been restrained. They take turns teasing and edging him. The slave does not know if he will have an orgasm, or if he will be teased and denied. The women take turns smothering him with their latex. The latex makes it impossible for the slave to breathe without their permission. Two beautiful, expert, Dommes. It's almost too much for the slave to take. The women toy with him, taking him to the edge over and over. Alexa ruins him once, but won't stop. They ruin the slave a second time. Two perfect women, two epic ruins. This is probably one of the sexiest handjobs Brat Princess has ever shot.

MP4 / 1.33 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Kylie Rose - Locked Cock Eruption Part 1

Part 1: Your cock has been locked in this cage for quite a while now. You're completely under my control, and I can do anything I want with you. I want to tease your locked up cock, rubbing it against my silk, pink panties. I bet you'll really want to get out of that cage when my bra is off. I'll show you what you only wish you could have. You'll never feel your cock deep inside my tight, young pussy or between my perky tits. I push my clit against the bars of your chastity cage and make myself cum, 1/2 an inch from the tip of your cock. You want watch, but it's up to me whether I allow you to have your release.

MP4 / 197 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:47

Download and Enjoy

Kylie Rose - Locked Cock Eruption Parts 2

I've released you from chastity for your monthly cock milking. You're lucky that I let you out at all, and even luckier that I use both of my hands on your cock. It's pathetic that this is the only pleasure you'll ever get from a woman. Don't make me wait--you need to cum quickly before my little hands are tired of stroking you. Cum for your Mistress and let me drain your swollen, aching balls. It's the only chance you'll have for release this month.

MP4 / 213 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:21

Download and Enjoy

Lyra Law (AKA Lyra Louvel) - Hold your Nut!

There is a reason Mistress Lyra keeps her slave's cock locked in chastity as he gets way to horny and aroused being in her presence. Once a month his cock is unlocked to endure much needed stamina training from being a two-pump chump! Lyra has a special treat for this month's training and uses her fleshlight milking machine to make it that much more intense. Her new rule for this pathetic slave is a chastity sentence doubled to two months if he can't control his cock from busting a nut. She has been extra cruel this past month teasing his locked cock and keeping him extremely frustrated which means he is sure to fail. Only a real man can withstand the power of a milking machine and her slave proves once again why his cock should always remain locked away in chastity.

MP4 / 1.01 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:08

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy