Notices

Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

Dominatrix Annabelle - Day Dreaming at the Office!

A boring day at the office turns into one very HOT afternoon! My thoughts become highly erotic before I burst onto the dance floor!

This is definitely one very intense HD Movie that is sure to get you HOT under your crisp white collar, and bulging between your thighs!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 214 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:05:35

Genre: HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_DayDr.rar

Mommy Makes Her Boys Cum Together

Format: WMV / Filesize: 283 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:08:17

Oth_DoubleHJ.rar

Alexa and Sasha - Bound slave takes Hard Ball Punching to Earn Orgasm from Dream Duo

What kind of torment will this slave have to accept to receive release from Alexa and Sasha? Full orgasms are not earned easily. Only when Alexa and Sasha are satisfied by their slave�s suffering will they allow it full release. The two take turns. One strokes while the other strikes. Only slaves able to accept the pain can earn a full release from this dream duo.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 574 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:07:49

Oth_Dreamduo.part1.rar
    Oth_Dreamduo.part2.rar

Ally Tate - Edging Sissy Dick

Sex Goddess Ally Tate has a big date tonight with a huge cock and sadly for her slave it's not with him. Luckily Ally is a kind Mistress and allows her sissy cuck to let out all that tension while she is getting fucked by a real man. She can't help but be a cruel, sexy tease though and makes sure his milking is as frustrating and ruined as possible. He will have the taste of cum lingering in his mouth for the rest of the night so he is constantly reminded of his sissy cuckold status in life.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 864 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:13:40

Oth_EDGINGS.part1.rar
    Oth_EDGINGS.part2.rar

Ezada Sinn - Edging Handjob

Ezada Sinn is lookings amazing in her leather harness, her slave hooded and tied down. She is expert at teasing his mouth and cock, smothering his face with her juicy ass. She torments the slave with continual edging and teasing him, bringing him close to cumming multiple times until she is ready to extract his load.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 499 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:21:38

Oth_EdgingHa.part1.rar
    Oth_EdgingHa.part2.rar

Asian Girl Katsumi - Edging extreme

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.43 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:28:22

Oth_Edginge.part1.rar
    Oth_Edginge.part2.rar
    Oth_Edginge.part3.rar

Handjobbbb_ExtremeS

Lisa - EXTREME SEXUAL HARASSMENT (Milked By Lisa!)

SPECTACULAR BOOTY ALERT!!!!!

WARNING : LISA'S ASS IS SEXY!! SEXY!!! SEXY!!!

SHE SEXUALLY HARASSES THIS MALE EMPLOYEE...UNTIL HE CUMS ON HIMSELF!

Miss Lisa Hype's Dad owns the Company....and Lisa can get away with.....anything She wants!!! This young, Hot-Shot Sales Manager takes his Job very serious....and he is briefing Miss Hype on the Sales figures for the First Quarter.....but Lisa is in a Jerky mood, and She is paying no attention to his Presentation. Lisa just stares at his crotch, and repeats his words regarding the recent Sales patterns....."Up and down....up and down......" Finally Lisa has had enough....She NEEDS to Jerk......so She corners the boy....and begins to take his cock out of his pants against his will. When he mentions that Her behaviour is "Sexual Harassment".....Lisa simply reminds him that Her Dad owns the Company....and begins to oil up his cock....and continues to Force-Jerk him. As She Masturbates him Lisa taunts him...."Is this Sexual Harassment?.....how about this??....what about this????". The poor boy is helpless to resist Lisa's little Hand....and Her SPECTACULAR Booty.....and he cums all over himself.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 407 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:06:51

Oth_ExtremeS.part1.rar
    Oth_ExtremeS.part2.rar

Cali and Lola - Ruined Four Times and Fed Cum while Under Voice Control

Cali and Lola get a slave into the Edging Salon that looks really backed up. They pull up its file and find that it hasnt had a milking in 364 days. This is going to be amazing, I bet we get a bunch out of him! Cali says with excitement. Cali edges the backed up slave while it is immersed in a virtual world and confined in tight restraints. Lola controls its virtual programming via laptop. She also has a direct audio feed, which is the only thing the slave can hear through its noise canceling headphones. Even though the slave is extremely eager to cum, it kept right on edge. They ruin the slave four times, all of its cum for the whole year, and collect it in a clear glass. Lola commands the slave to open its mouth, and Cali spoons the huge load right in. The slave does not like the taste of its thick, backed up cum, but it does a good job under voice control and swallows it all as commanded.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 1.40 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:19:25

Oth_FourTs.part1.rar
    Oth_FourTs.part2.rar
    Oth_FourTs.part3.rar

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Handjob For Full Human Toilet Conditioning

For Me it's very important to feel that My slaves worship Me, everything about Me, including what comes out of My body. Today I'm going to take another step in training My slave towards becoming My full time toilet: I have just used this toilet, and the bowl still contains My "caviar", fresh and smelly. I want to train this slave to ingest everything that comes out of Me, including My champagne (which he is already trained to drink) and My caviar, without wasting even a drop, so ultimately I will condition him to like My caviar by only allowing him to have a release after eating it. But for now, for the first step in this training, I will milk him while he has his head in the toilet, sniffing My divine chocolate. I will give him 2 orgasms, and I will not even ruin them, to create a strong association between the smell of My caviar and pleasure in his brain, conditioning him to crave it just as his body craves a release. Today it's the smell, tomorrow it will be the taste, and soon I will have a personal toilet that will consume all My waste every time I will meet him for city breaks and truly worship Me.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 345 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:08:13

Oth_FullH.rar

Ruined Glory Hole: Ruined Orgasms : Mandy Flores

Another extreme tease and deny handjob/blowjob. I have allowed one of chastity slaves to be released from his device just to be tormented in my glory hole. He'll do anything just to have the sweet touch of my hands and mouth even if it means a ruined orgasm. I get him so close just to stop and then giggle about the precum that oozes from his cock. I squeeze it out and catch it with my tongue. I continue to stroke him right to the edge and stop and go over and over again. Laughing at his twitching aching cock. I torment him more by stopping and ignoring his throbbing cock and masturbate to the fun Im having. Driving him completely insane until I stroke his dick and stop only to have him spurt his load in a unsatisfying orgasm into my mouth. His cock throbs and bounces, begging for more but I give him nothing but laughter at what I have given him...a ruined orgasm...I got what I wanted but didnt give him the full satisfaction before he gets locked up for 30 more days....Mandy Flores

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 814 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:10

Oth_Gloryh.part1.rar
    Oth_Gloryh.part2.rar