Notices

Page 53 of 220 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

Mandy Marx - The Electrocutrix

Always fascinated by electric play. Both ways. Today we take a very stuck boy who's not really into electric play (or says he isn't) and I shock all the brain cells out of him. I am not joking, no pulling punches. Levels are high and he can't stop me. His real-extended-prisoner request requires enduring this scene.

MP4 / 338 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:25

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Vendi Carson - The More You Cum

The more you cum, the happier I am. I love playing edging games.. How much cum can I get you to build up? Lick my pussy while I tease your cock. You can't touch it yourself so you will have to rely on pleasure at my discretion. When I am done edging you will have the most explosive orgasm of your life! Then you will be locked up in chastity again until next time!

MP4 / 847 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:01

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Mistress Helix - Tickle Tug Trip

Dismantling a sub with their own fetish. And having them thank you for it. Around here we call that the Helix Way. Funny how everyone who sessions with Helix just begs to come back in.

MP4 / 294 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:52

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Virgin Games

Mixing real life with a session, I tease my new virgin slave boy before I go out with the girls on a Friday. Stroked to the edge, but that's not frustrating enough. I wrap a vibrator around the head of his cock and let him tease himself awhile. Alone. On/off. Begging in an empty room. One of my girlfriends will be by to let you out. Bye!

MP4 / 268 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:39

Download and Enjoy

Mistress T - Wife's Sexual Tease

The lucky submissive husband has been teased by his wife for weeks, she loves to wear classy lingerie around the house and allows him the privilege of licking her cunt and ass until she orgasms. His cock is constantly rock hard and on the edge, awaiting the lucky nights that she decides to fuck him, so he is delighted after she cums on his tongue to find out she wants to ride his cock. She mounts his turgid dick n slowly the thick shaft eases it's way into her tight cunt, in total control she fucks him for as long as she wants, hands over his mouth, taking her pleasure. As a reward for his submission and good performance she gives him a long handjob until he cums hard, the perfect marriage.

MP4 / 412 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:13

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Governess Elizabeth - Chastity Release Tease

Governess Elizabeth, stunning in her lingerie and nylons, is teasing her lucky bondage slave, who is fully exposed to her wicked mind. He has been in chastity for an extended period, the hard metal bites into his straining cock as Mistress runs her fingers and nails over it, he cries of frustration and pain delighting her until she shows mercy and releases the engorged cock. Elizabeth then uses various vibrators and toys, edging him over and over as she sits on his face allowing him to smell her beauty. Finally she allows him the honor of coming with her expert handjob before locking him up again for the foreseeable future.

MP4 / 846 MB / 1280x720 / 00:25:16

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Alessandra Jane, Vickie Powell - How To Win A Pitch

Vickie n Alessandra are bidding to win a new contract. But after finishing their sales pitch, competitor Sam begins his. The girls hatch a plan to ensure they get the deal and while he is giving his speech they start groping the groins of the 2 execs they`ve to impress. They pull their trousers down n give them blowjobs under the table until they shoot their loads. Sam finishes his presentation and is shocked when he discovers the girls have gotten the deal!

MP4 / 443 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Little Sister Trap 1: Leave Her

Your relationship with your little sister has always been... unique. You know she's caught you stealing her panties a few years back. She's "accidentally" walked in on your jerking off probably a dozen times. But that was when you both were horny youngsters. You're in college now. You've got a steady girlfriend. Things are totally different! Well, not according to your little sister. See she hasn't taken too kindly to the fact that you've been ignoring her ever since you got home from school. And she hates your steady girlfriend. So, your little sister is going to show you all of things you've been missing. While you were off getting a higher learning, your little sister has been learning some tricks of her own... and today is show-and-tell.

MP4 / 961 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:44

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Alice Merchesi - BeachBum Bound To Cum

If Alice Ever Lets Him!

19 year old Alice has a bit of a kinky streak and loves to torment unsuspcting guys. She picked up a guy at the beach the other day and convinced him to let her tie him down. The minute he's tied he starts asking about sex and Alices tiny fingers show him whats really coming. Her tiny fingers tease and tickle his entire body driving him wild. After several minutes Alice makes him think shes being nice and strokes his cok til he cums everywhere. Once he does she tickles him even harder, ruining his orgasm and making him beg. Needless to say this beachbum won't be getting picked up by cute midgets any time soon!!

MP4 / 336 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:16

Download and Enjoy

Angelina Elise, Amber Deen & Barbie Sins - Giggling Ballbusters

Yoga teacher Barbie is going to punish Jason for perving on the girls during her class. She says they will all give him a handjob - providing he lets them kick and slap him in the nuts! He reluctantly agrees and the girls strip him naked before taking turns to kick and knee him in the balls. They then push him onto the floor and alternate between slapping and wanking his cock until he has a big orgasm. Barbie then delights in scooping the spunk up and shoving it in his mouth!

MP4 / 704 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:51

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy