Notices

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dad, What Are You Doing?

1. April Screams Out in Agony

April Screams Out in Agony

One of these two Sisters is guilty of having cigarettes in the house... and Dad is about to find out which one!!! After a thorough grilling... Dad discovers that April is the guilty party... so he dismisses Stevie to her room... and tells April that she is going to spend some Alone Time with Daddy....and receive the "extreme" punishment!!! The punishment starts with a hard over the knee spanking of April's round bottom... and then progresses to Daddy shoving his cock in April's mouth. "If you're going to put cigarettes in your mouth... expect Daddy's cock in your mouth!!" he says. Then Daddy shoves his cock in April's tight, young pussy, and gives her the hardest fucking she could ever imagine!!! April screams out in agony... telling Daddy that he is hurting her... but Dad continues until he soaks April in semen!!

Information:
    Genre: Incest, Hardcore, Daddy, Dad, Father, Blowjob, Daughter, Taboo, Roleplay
    Duration: 00.11.10
    Video: 1920x1080
    File Size: 642 Mb
    Format: wmv

Download

2. Little Girl Begins To Suck Daddy's Cock

Little Girl Begins To Suck Daddy's Cock

Watch my daddy take care of me by playing with me and fucking me and I also really enjoy giving him oral, enjoy.

Information:
    Duration: 00.28.44
    Video: 854x480
    File Size: 167 Mb
    Format: mp4

Download

3. It Starts with the Little Girl

It Starts with the Little Girl

It starts with the little girl sitting on the couch and fingering. After a while, she gets up and walks into her stepfather's bedroom, she wakes him up and blows his cock. The little one blows the tail fast and slow and massages it with his hand, while she keeps looking at him. Then he fucks her in the missionary position, slowly and sometimes fast until he injects her in the end, everything in her little pussy! Finally, she shows her horny pussy as the sperm runs nicely out, of her cunt and thanks her bravely!

Information:
    Duration: 00.06.51
    Video: 1280x720
    File Size: 43 Mb

Download

4. A Daughters Nighttime Facial

A Daughters Nighttime Facial

Information:
    Duration: 00.08.09
    File Size: 360 Mb

Download

5. Heals Step Daddy With Her Pussy

Heals Step Daddy With Her Pussy

Information:
    Duration: 00.19.49
    File Size: 1.15 Gb

Download

6. Little Daughters Share Daddy's Cock

Little Daughters Share Daddy's Cock

Little daughters share daddy's cock.

Information:
    Duration: 00.19.42
    File Size: 601 Mb

Download

7. Ageplay Daddy i Peed

Ageplay Daddy i Peed

Daddy, I get so turned on when I think about you. sometimes at night, I touch myself thinking about you. I know you like looking at me and thinking of me, too. Sometimes when I touch myself, I get so turned on I lose control and pee! What's that Daddy? You wanna see? Okay, Daddy!I hope you love this as much as I do! This store is all about turning my passions and kinks into art for you to enjoy and get off to!

Information:
    Duration: 00.17.41
    File Size: 559 Mb

Download

8. Dad... yes we can

Dad... yes we can

Watch as I lead my daughter into my wife's and my bedroom, and let go of my carnal desires to feel every inch of her soft young body... until I explode my fatherly load deep inside her pussy!

Information:
    Duration: 00.18.48
    File Size: 497 Mb

Download

9. Sex With Horny German Daughter

Sex With Horny German Daughter

Information:
    Duration: 00.20.58
    Video: 426x240
    File Size: 80 Mb

Download

10. Good Morning Daddy

Good Morning Daddy

Information:
    Duration: 00.27.44
    Video: 1280x720
    File Size: 605 Mb

Download