Notices

Page 355 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455855 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 13320

Thread: Merciless Mistreses

1. Miss Sultrybelle - Singapore prison cane - Double judicial ...

Miss Sultrybelle - Singapore prison cane - Double judicial ...

Miss Sultrybelle - Singapore prison cane - Double judicial - Caning

Officer Belle administers a double judicial to two male subs. Jim is punished for smoking and Alibi is punished for being unfaithful to her. Jim and Alibi are punished hard by Officer Belle. They both receive her most severe cane, the Singapore prison cane. 36 for Jim and 60 for Alibi. Both men struggle to endure the harsh punishment. This is one of the hardest canings that Miss Belle has ever delivered.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, BDSM, Hard, Brutal

File name:Miss_Sultrybelle_-_Singapore_prison_cane_-_Double_judicial.mp4
    File Size: 1.06 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:16:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Sultrybelle_-_Singapore_prison_cane_-_Double_judicial.mp4

2. Miss XI - Ballbusting Bliss - Ball Abuse

Miss XI - Ballbusting Bliss - Ball Abuse

Miss XI - Ballbusting Bliss - Ball Abuse

Mistress Bliss came to visit, and We decided to have a little fun over Our shared love of ball busting & CBT (More on the CBT in a later clip, stay tuned). so I invited My little toy johnny banana over to get strung up and booted like a little bitch.

Mistress Bliss and I take turns with punches of fury, high kicks in Our sky high heels, and ramming knees into banana's weak little balls! Excitingly, the layout of the structure our little bitch banana is tied up in, allows some swinging. Mistress Bliss takes full advantage of this, frequently swinging in Her fabulous kicks to bust those balls!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Miss XI, XI, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Mistress Bliss, Dual Domination, Double Domination, CBT, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Miss_XI_-_Ballbusting_Bliss.mp4
    File Size: 548 MB
    Duration: 00:07:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9913 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_XI_-_Ballbusting_Bliss.mp4

3. Miss XI - My Ball Busting Throne - CBT

Miss XI - My Ball Busting Throne - CBT

Miss XI - My Ball Busting Throne - CBT

I love to sit on My throne with a naked sub in front of Me, collared and held tightly by leash. It's such a rush! Especially when I nail him in the balls!! I feel like such a true Princess when I can ease back into relaxation, and yet cause SO MUCH PAIN by just a little kick.

Watch as I tease and laugh at My sub, before bringing him to his knees, over and over again. Each time he falls he must kiss My feet.

I lavish in My sadism until he bl33ds.and best believe he'll be licking it up off My shoes!! NO MERCY!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss XI, XI, Asian, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, CFNM, Princess

File name:Miss_XI_-_My_Ball_Busting_Throne.mp4
    File Size: 459 MB
    Duration: 00:05:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_XI_-_My_Ball_Busting_Throne.mp4

4. Merciless Dominas - Breathe Deeply - Princess Aurora and Mi...

Merciless Dominas - Breathe Deeply - Princess Aurora and Mi...

Merciless Dominas - Breathe Deeply - Princess Aurora and Mistress Eclipse - Ballbusting

Princess Aurora and Mistress Eclipse give this young slave a lesson in CBT ballbusting. The slave is inexperienced and not too good with pain, but that does not seem to bother the Mistresses as they go harder and harder while the slave suffers more and more. The focus as on the balls of the slave and how to make him suffer as much as possible through ballbusting and other means of CBT.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Merciless Dominas, Princess Aurora, Mistress Eclipse, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT Instruction, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Breathe_Deeply_-_Princess_Aurora_and_Mistress_Eclipse.mp4
    File Size: 1.47 GB
    Duration: 00:20:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Breathe_Deeply_-_Princess_Aurora_and_Mistress_Eclipse.mp4

5. SubmissiveCuckolds - Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) - Cuckold

SubmissiveCuckolds - Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) - Cuckold

SubmissiveCuckolds - Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) - Cuckold

Busty dominatrix Kenzie calls up her lover while chilling on a bed with her naked cuck/slave. She drops the towel as soon as her bull barges through the door. Kenzie spits in her cuck's mouth after giving this hung alpha male a sloppy BJ. We then see a bunch of hardcore fucking that ends with the bull blowing a load all over Kenzie's bubble butt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Kenzie Buzz

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 928 MB
    Duration: 00:21:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD_.mp4

6. SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cum...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cum...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cum Eating

Gorgeous Russian mistress Bella is in the mood for steamy love-making. Naturally, her cuckold/slave/hubby is not getting any piece of that action, she has to invite her bull. Still, the cuck can watch as she gets plowed in various exciting positions. Better yet, he can lick his mistress' beautiful pussy as she gets rammed. There's a clean-up at the end!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Russian, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cuck, Cukie, Bella Daniels, Mistress, Sperm, Milking

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 804 MB
    Duration: 00:17:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6077 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD_.mp4

7. SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cuc...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cuc...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cuckold

Tanned femdom goddess, Bella, is going to get fucked by her bull. She brings her leashed cuck with her, just so he can watch her get fucked and worship her ass/pussy along the way. The wimp gets to REALLY showcase his cunnilingus skills while Bella gets boned in a piledriver-style position. The cuckoldress shares the load with her cuck in the end.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Bella Daniels, Bella Daniels, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum, Swallowers

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD__-_02-21-20.mp4
    File Size: 500 MB
    Duration: 00:13:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD__-_02-21-20.mp4

8. SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) 10-04-1...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) 10-04-1...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) 10-04-19 - Cuckold

Big-breasted brunette Kenzie greets her bull while wearing a very skimpy red dress. She blows the guy while her collared slave kisses those divine feet. Kenzie spits in his mouth before letting the bull ravage her in various exciting positions, ending in a reverse piledriver. The bull cums all over her heavenly pussy and the cuck has to clean it up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Kenzie Buzz, Kenzie Buzz, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD__10-04-19.mp4
    File Size: 961 MB
    Duration: 00:21:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD__10-04-19.mp4

9. SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Masha Banks (1080 HD) - Cum E...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Masha Banks (1080 HD) - Cum E...

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Masha Banks (1080 HD) - Cum Eating

Since she's meeting her bull today, Masha decided to put on her sexiest white dress complete with black stockings and seductive red lingerie. The cuckoldress blows her hung lover in front of her cuck before getting violently fucked from behind. She then takes the bull's load in her mouth, so she and her pathetic cuckold could enjoy some snowballing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Masha Banks, Masha Banks, Mistress, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Masha_Banks__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 500 MB
    Duration: 00:13:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5056 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Masha_Banks__1080_HD_.mp4

10. Sweet Femdom - Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 1 - Panty...

Sweet Femdom - Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 1 - Panty...

Sweet Femdom - Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 1 - Pantyhose Domination

Sarah Diavola is dancing in an interview at a strip club. The owner, Ricky Larkin, creeps on her and tells her to put her butt in his face. She gets him to reveal that he's also into ballbusting.

Sarah goes to town on his balls, teases him with her ass and feet in her shiny pantyhose, and eventually gets him to cum all over her shiny pantyhose covered ass (after a lot of edging, denial and hard ball squeezing).

She grips him hard by the balls right after he cums then fully ruins his orgasm with a hard twist. "So, I got the job, right."

To be continued.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Sarah Diavola, Pantyhose, Nylons, Handjob

File name:Sweet_Femdom_-_Sarah_Takes_Over_a_Strip_Club_Part_1.mp4
    File Size: 680 MB
    Duration: 00:11:31
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet_Femdom_-_Sarah_Takes_Over_a_Strip_Club_Part_1.mp4