Notices

Page 535 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 13320

Thread: Merciless Mistreses

1. Mandy Marx - Gag On My Foot And DON'T Cum - Foot Worship

Mandy Marx - Gag On My Foot And DON'T Cum - Foot Worship

Mandy Marx - Gag On My Foot And DON'T Cum - Foot Worship

Unreleased. This foot-obsessed loser would certainly do anything for Mandy's feet, including cumming from them. Oy vey.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Mandy Marx, Vibrator, Foot Gagging, Teen, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:MMGagOnMyFootAndDONTCum.mp4
    File Size: 589 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:17:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4479 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

MMGagOnMyFootAndDONTCum.mp4

2. Playobey - Don't Speak! (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Playobey - Don't Speak! (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Playobey - Don't Speak! (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Welcome to Perfect Facesitting Heaven, driven underneath the pinnacle of perfection that is Skylar Rene! A consistent, powerful, and intensely deep Lesson in Throne Training flows throughout this epic video!

Skylar Rene trains her ideal throne into ever-further submission, locking his face deep within her perfect ass with non-stop, aggressive, and Dominating Facesitting and Reverse Headscissors, encompassing her personal throne's Reality in every delicious moment! As Skylar humiliates, rides, grinds, smothers, and squeezes her throne, you can tell pure sensual panic overtakes him with frequent tap outs, especially when Skylar demands his total smothered silence while taking Sitter Selfies!

All throughout this epic video, Skylar laughs, mocks, and objectifies her throne with every pulsing Face Thrust and Face Pump, teaching him a Lesson he will never forget and will yearn for ever-more Heavenly Punishment! You will lust for more too, especially after witnessing this ideal display of Perfect Facesitting Ownership!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Playobey, Face Sitting, Skylar Rene, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Pantyhose, Nylons

File name:Playobey_-_Don_t_Speak___1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 1.36 GB
    Duration: 00:23:37
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8114 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Playobey_-_Don_t_Speak___1080_HD_.mp4

3. Mistress Velma - The Goddess Wishes Tears - Part 1 - CBT

Mistress Velma - The Goddess Wishes Tears - Part 1 - CBT

Mistress Velma - The Goddess Wishes Tears - Part 1 - CBT

Velma connects to fetish like few others. This slave is trapped in a wooden box with nothing but his dick exposed and tied to the top. Merry Early Christmas. Velma would have nothing less than a toy to play with.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Mistress Velma, Young Mistress, Mistress, Velma, CBT, Cockboard, Pantyhose, Nylons, Cock Board

File name:VVTheGoddessWishesTearsPt1.mp4
    File Size: 627 MB
    Duration: 00:19:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4274 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

VVTheGoddessWishesTearsPt1.mp4

4. Absolute Femdom - Rainboot Licking In Lunchtime - Boot Worship

Absolute Femdom - Rainboot Licking In Lunchtime - Boot Worship

Absolute Femdom - Rainboot Licking In Lunchtime - Boot Worship

My co worker becomes always horny when I went in with my red Niagara rainboots. Because I want to humiliate him I charge 200 Euros for licking them in our lunchtime. It's also a great pleasure for me see him crawl naked like a slave naked except a rubber mask.

At my command he must reach every inch of my burgundy rainboots with his tongue and show me his obedience.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Absolute Femdom, Office Domination, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination

File name:Absolute_Femdom_-_Rainboot_Licking_In_Lunchtime.mp4
    File Size: 739 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:14:29
    Video: AVC, 854x, 24.965 FPS, 6998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Absolute_Femdom_-_Rainboot_Licking_In_Lunchtime.mp4

5. Ashley Graham - Ashleys Way - Cuckold

Ashley Graham - Ashleys Way - Cuckold

Ashley Graham - Ashleys Way - Cuckold

Ashley Graham loves fucking big cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ashley Graham, BBC, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Big Black Cock

File name:Ashley_Graham_-_Ashleys_Way.mp4
    File Size: 691 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:26:10
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3369 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ashley_Graham_-_Ashleys_Way.mp4

6. Brat Princess 2 - BP - Three Girls Tease a Chastity Dweeb C...

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Three Girls Tease a Chastity Dweeb C...

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Three Girls Tease a Chastity Dweeb Complete (4K)

Amber, Lexi, and Sablique have Danni locked in chastity. Danni begs to be let out of the device. The girls tell him that they will let him out if he passes a test. Sablique straddles Danni's face and squeezes his neck between her thighs. The test is that he must survive the scissorholds of all three ladies. Sablique shows the other girls how to do the hold. The girls giggle at how horrible it seems for Danni. Amber and Lexi can't wait to play! Amber's thighs are very strong. Danni cannot handle any of the girl's strength. The girls love watching the weak boy suffer! Lexi sits on Danni's face while Sablique gets him in the hold. Now he can't even breathe! Amber and Sablique get Danni in a double hold. Danni tries to endure all the pain so that he can be unlocked, but ultimately the girls decide that he does not pass. All three girls put their full weight on Danni, and he is truly fucked. The girls nearly end the poor little guy's pathetic life. The girls decide that they will keep Danni in chastity. They tease him by sitting on his face with their beautiful asses. Danni does not deserve to be let out of chastity! How does he not realize this yet? The girls make his chastity more and more uncomfortable by teasing him with their bodies. Danni looks like he wants to run away, but he won't go far with the device locked around his penis and no hope of ever getting the key.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Amber, Lexi, Sablique, Scissorhold, Young Mistress, Scissor, Scissoring, Scissored, Brat Girls, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Triple Domination, Smother, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:BP_-_Three_Girls_Tease_a_Chastity_Dweeb__4K_.mp4
    File Size: 3.88 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:18:06
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BP_-_Three_Girls_Tease_a_Chastity_Dweeb__4K_.mp4

7. Cherie Noir - Hard And Uncut - Evil Boss! Humiliation At Wo...

Cherie Noir - Hard And Uncut - Evil Boss! Humiliation At Wo...

Cherie Noir - Hard And Uncut - Evil Boss! Humiliation At Work - Human Ashtray

As you have not fulfilled your Aquise? You want to work for me and not you fulfill your tasks entrusted to my complete satisfaction? You stupid little bitch! What do you want, what I do that ye may learn about you? You have to do that as I tell you little pig. In order to learn this, I'll probably have a little humble and educate what? Think it well, if you wanna be my employee!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Boss, Employee, Cherie Noir, Redhead, High Heels, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Office Domination

File name:Cherie_Noir_-_Hard_And_Uncut_-_Evil_Boss__Humiliation_At_Work.mp4
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:07:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 21.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cherie_Noir_-_Hard_And_Uncut_-_Evil_Boss__Humiliation_At_Work.mp4

8. Cruel Mistresses - Spinning head - Mistress Anette - Face S...

Cruel Mistresses - Spinning head - Mistress Anette - Face S...

Cruel Mistresses - Spinning head - Mistress Anette - Face Slapping

Mistress Anette smacks her kneeling slave's face with her forceful hands, as usual. The slave is concentrating on her face, he tries to focus on her firm lips and the sound coming from between her gritted teeth as she talks to him. A few minutes later his face is numb and his head is spinning, but that's when the pain usually kicks in and Anette knows that. So she increase the force behind her slaps.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Latex, Rubber, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Extreme Domination

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Spinning_head_-_Mistress_Anette.mp4
    File Size: 96.9 MB
    Duration: 00:10:52
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 12.539 FPS, 1113 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Spinning_head_-_Mistress_Anette.mp4

9. BallbustingWorld - Beer Garden Ballbusting

BallbustingWorld - Beer Garden Ballbusting

BallbustingWorld - Beer Garden Ballbusting

Out in the beer garden, sexy Barmaid Sophia knows just how to deal with lizard customers like Matthew: she kicks them hard in the nuts! There is no better way to show a womaniser who's boss than to destroy his testicles with a good hard kicking, crushing and kneeing! Sophia looks cute in her pink dress and converse trainers, but she is anything but! Beneath that cute exterior is a sadistic ballbusting queen who knows the key to a woman's power is in the weakness of a man's balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Barmaid Sophia, BallbustingWorld, Outdoors, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:bb1461-3000.mp4
    File Size: 361 MB
    Duration: 00:16:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1461-3000.mp4

10. Ambers Dungeon - Painful Pleasure - Mistress Eden - Female ...

Ambers Dungeon - Painful Pleasure - Mistress Eden - Female ...

Ambers Dungeon - Painful Pleasure - Mistress Eden - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Eden, Ambers Dungeon, CFNM, Foot Fetish, Handjob, CBT, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:painfulpleaurea.mp4
    File Size: 1.18 GB
    Duration: 00:45:48
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

painfulpleaurea.mp4