Notices

Page 241 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 1411912312392402412422432512913417411241 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 13320

Thread: Merciless Mistreses

1. Mistress Tess - Spit and Smother

Mistress Tess - Spit and Smother

Mistress Tess - Spit and Smother

Mistress Tess will take your breath away and provide you nourishment all in the same position. She spits in the slave then sits on him, smothering him in different positions with ass. Strap to a bondage bed and chastised with no escape.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Spitting, Spit, Ass Fetish, Spit Fetish, Smothering, Smother, Ass Smothering

File name:Mistress_Tess_UK_Clip_Store_-_Spit_and_Smother.mp4
    File Size: 1.12 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Tess_UK_Clip_Store_-_Spit_and_Smother.mp4

2. Padrona Era - Failed Mission, Fucked - Pegging

Padrona Era - Failed Mission, Fucked - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Padrona Era, Era, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Military, Uniforms, Role Play, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Padrona_Era_-_Failed_Mission__Fucked.mp4
    File Size: 543 MB
    Duration: 00:19:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 3566 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Padrona_Era_-_Failed_Mission__Fucked.mp4

3. Padrona Era - The Resurrection, Deathless Bites - Biting

Padrona Era - The Resurrection, Deathless Bites - Biting

Padrona Era - The Resurrection, Deathless Bites - Biting

A man is on his funeral bed, two vampires are hungry and go to wake him up.they will bite him until they are sated, he will eat his funeral flowers and be bitten to satiety.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Padrona Era, Biting, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Vampire, Role Play, Gothic, Religious

File name:Padrona_Era_-_The_Resurrection__Deathless_Bites.mp4
    File Size: 280 MB
    Duration: 00:12:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 2891 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Padrona_Era_-_The_Resurrection__Deathless_Bites.mp4

4. Pastel Goddess - Face Slapping Punishment for Weak Chair

Pastel Goddess - Face Slapping Punishment for Weak Chair

Pastel Goddess - Face Slapping Punishment for Weak Chair

A Goddess shouldn't have to deal with this. I'm so upset. I was just getting dressed to go on my date when my furniture started shaking and crying. That's odd. I didn't think furniture could speak. I kick it. It cries more. Whatever. After I'm dressed, I'm just snapchatting my alpha and looking at his huge dick when my chair collapses. I've had enough. The stupid slave gets 20 slaps per cheek. I make it kiss my feet and then I leave. It has to remain in chair position until I get back tomorrow.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pastel Goddess, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby

File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Face_Slapping_Punishment_for_Weak_Chair.mp4
    File Size: 621 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:12:16
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Face_Slapping_Punishment_for_Weak_Chair.mp4

5. Reality Girls Scissors - Peach Puts Him Out (1080 HD) - Sci...

Reality Girls Scissors - Peach Puts Him Out (1080 HD) - Sci...

Reality Girls Scissors - Peach Puts Him Out (1080 HD) - Scissor

Peach - the picture-pretty, 18-year-old powerhouse - overwhelms new guy Skinny, turning him deep purple in her muscular legs in straight headscissors, an eye-popping throatscissors that has the mean girl grinning as she watches his eyes roll back in his blue head. She is stronger than the reed-thin guy who is convinced his existence is up to her feeling her big calves swell around his his. A figure-8 facesit as she looks down at him with happy indifference as he fades, his eyes open wide in fear. She gets behind him and he's quickly asleep in her rear naked choke - before he can tap - even surprising her. She locks him right back in another long RNC, pulling back and stretching him out with a bodyscissors. Peach's big quads swell in straight headscissors as the adorable redhead dominates with her legs she loves so much. Painful figure-four headscissors; she sticks her foot in his face as he shakes in fear of the 18-year-old domme whose reaction to his last tap in a cruelly painful hold highlights her total control of the room and the new and frightened guy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teen, Redhead, Young Mistress, Scissor, Scissored, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Headscissor

File name:Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Peach_Puts_Him_Out__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 740 MB
    Duration: 00:19:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5099 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Peach_Puts_Him_Out__1080_HD_.mp4

6. Sit and Smother - Big Ass Smash - Face Sitting

Sit and Smother - Big Ass Smash - Face Sitting

Sit and Smother - Big Ass Smash - Face Sitting

Tall and voluptous Emma has just had sex with a pathetic loser and wants more money from him. She crushes him with her weight and uses her ass to smash into his chest time after time. Plenty of facesitting for good measure!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Squash, Ass Smothering, Smother, Butt Drops, Emma Butt

File name:Sit_and_Smother_-_Big_Ass_Smash.mp4
    File Size: 373 MB
    Resolution: 864 x 480
    Duration: 00:19:37
    Video: AVC, 864x, 25.000 FPS, 2592 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sit_and_Smother_-_Big_Ass_Smash.mp4

7. The English Mansion - Wives Take Charge Pt2 - Part 2 - Miss...

The English Mansion - Wives Take Charge Pt2 - Part 2 - Miss...

The English Mansion - Wives Take Charge Pt2 - Part 2 - Miss Eve Harper and Mistress T - Pegging

The two friends continue the humiliation and expose their FLR for all it's positive aspects. Eve crossdresses her husband, explaining it is the best way for him to understand the female psyche and objectification. She then fucks her husband with a big strapon, as her friend facesits and talks to him, enjoying his total subservience, she can hardly wait to get home and implement her own female led relationship.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Eve Harper, MistressT, Mistress, Mistress T, Miss Eve Harper, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_Wives_Take_Charge_Pt2_-_Part_2_-_Miss_Eve_Harper_and_Mistress_T.mp4
    File Size: 717 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:27:10
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3493 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_Wives_Take_Charge_Pt2_-_Part_2_-_Miss_Eve_Harper_and_Mistress_T.mp4

8. The Mean Girls - Goddess Maci, Goddess Platinum - Goddess M...

The Mean Girls - Goddess Maci, Goddess Platinum - Goddess M...

The Mean Girls - Goddess Maci, Goddess Platinum - Goddess Maci Does Her Chores (1080 HD) - Caning

I was standing in the kitchen at the Mean Girl Manor when I decided to look over the Caning Chore Chart. This is when I realized that Goddess Maci hadn't ever done her caning chores since she finally turned 18 and joined the Mean Girls. I called Princess Amber, (Goddess Maci's for real, real life, big sister.) and Goddess Maci into the kitchen and informed Princess Amber that her little sister hadn't done her chores yet. I already had our usual fat slave sprawled out on the futon with its hands and ankles handcuffed to each leg of the futon. I was really hoping it wouldn't exceed the max weight limit on the futon. Hahaha Princess Amber and I walked Goddess Maci into the front living room where I had our slave ready and waiting to get caned. You know Princess Amber and I insisted on helping Goddess Maci with her chores. We want to play and have fun too!!! Let's just say Goddess Maci will never skip her chores again and she will be very excited for them from now on. LOL! It's AMAZING being a Mean Girl!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess Maci, Maci, Goddess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Cane, Young Mistress, Canes, Canning

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Maci__Goddess_Platinum_-_Goddess_Maci_Does_Her_Chores__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 685 MB
    Duration: 00:12:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7699 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Maci__Goddess_Platinum_-_Goddess_Maci_Does_Her_Chores__1080_HD_.mp4

9. Russian-Mistress - Mistress Alexa Adams (1080 HD) - Pussy W...

Russian-Mistress - Mistress Alexa Adams (1080 HD) - Pussy W...

Russian-Mistress - Mistress Alexa Adams (1080 HD) - Pussy Worship

Posh hottie with a tight body poses in her skimpy lingerie to start us off. She then dishes out some punishment - whipping her slave's back while frcng him to kiss her feet. After a round of humiliating facesitting, the mistress spits in his open mouth and tortures his cock with her heels. It's all about foot and pussy worship from then on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Russian-Mistress, Mistress Alexa Adams, Spitting, Mistress, Alexa Adams, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Footworship, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Shoe Smelling, Shoe Sniffing

File name:Russian-Mistress_-_Mistress_Alexa_Adams__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 518 MB
    Duration: 00:19:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Russian-Mistress_-_Mistress_Alexa_Adams__1080_HD_.mp4

10. Torture Time - Miss Ropers Unwinnable Bet (Custom Clip) - R...

Torture Time - Miss Ropers Unwinnable Bet (Custom Clip) - R...

Torture Time - Miss Ropers Unwinnable Bet (Custom Clip) - Raquel Roper - Forced Orgasm

Miss Roper has just made an unwinnable bet with Slave Fluffy. Little does Fluffy know, that his chances of winning are extremely slim, but if Fluffy is able to withstand 10 minutes of a Miss Roper beatdown, she will allow him to have his way with her. However, if Fluffy loses, she has other devious ideas for Fluffy. Little does Fluffy know that Miss Roper is known for how brutal her beatdowns can be and this time is no exception. Miss Roper begins attacking Fluffy, switching between kicks, punches and knees to Fluffy's exposed dick and body, followed by using Fluffy's dick as a leash. Next, Miss Roper unleashes a rapid barrage of scratches with her nice and sharp nails before unleashing more havoc on Fluffy's dick. Barely 5 minutes into Fluffy's beatdown, he is already begging for mercy, but he won't get mercy just yet. Fluffy still has to pay up on his lost bet. Miss Roper decides that she will ruin Fluffy's orgasm as his punishment. Miss Roper has Fluffy lay in her lap as she begins stroking his cock. Miss Roper alternates between normal strokes, before tightening her grip on Fluffy's cock, watching his face squint in a mixture of pain and pleasure while continuing to edge Fluffy. Fluffy begins to beg Miss Roper to cum, which she grants, but he must do it without her help, so she removes her hands from his dick ruining his orgasm as planned. Even after ruining Fluffy's orgasm, Fluffy still launched a few massive loads right into his face. Miss Roper could not have asked for a better outcome as she laughs at Slave Fluffy's misfortunes as his face is drenched in his own cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Raquel Roper, Miss Roper, Beatdowns, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Mistress, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, CBT

File name:Torture_Time_-_Miss_Ropers_Unwinnable_Bet__Custom_Clip__-_Raquel_Roper.mp4
    File Size: 634 MB
    Duration: 00:10:56
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Torture_Time_-_Miss_Ropers_Unwinnable_Bet__Custom_Clip__-_Raquel_Roper.mp4