Notices

Page 371 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 13320

Thread: Merciless Mistreses

1. EvolvedFights - Brandi Mae vs Jay West - MIxed Wrestling

EvolvedFights - Brandi Mae vs Jay West - MIxed Wrestling

EvolvedFights - Brandi Mae vs Jay West - MIxed Wrestling

Jay West is so confident because he got one little win over Charlotte Sartre...big deal! Today, a beautiful muscle goddess, Brandi Mae is here to take vengeance on this guy who thinks picking on little goth girls is cool. Brandi Mae is "The Boulder" She is a rock hard MILF with huge muscles, huge tits and a huge juicy clit that she loves to smother men with. Jay West is the Only guy on our roster who allows ball busting in his matches so far and we take full advantage of his request to have it done. Unfortunately for Jay, Getting racked in the balls is a huge turn on for Jay. it makes his dick hard and renders his muscles useless as all the bloood moves to his dick and out of his muscle. But Jay fairs pretty well today against this muscle goddess. He is able to get on top and pin Brandi a few times and Brandi's clit is her own enemy. She has orgasm easily when her clit is touched and Jay figures this out and tries to get that instant victory by making her cum. The loser is fucked in the ass as a loser should be. Loser is made to worship muscles and orally please the winner. The loser is lift and carried off the mats and take home for the winner's personal pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brandi Mae, EvolvedFights, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:ev316_jay_brandi.mp4
    File Size: 1.27 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:53:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3189 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

ev316_jay_brandi.mp4

2. Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress...

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress...

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress - Double Dildo Degredation - Complete Film

The dirty fuck slut slave needed a good hard fucking up with the biggest strap-on cocks we owned - so after making him gag on both our cocks, he was flung over the fuck bench and penetrated deep and hard with no mercy given for his screams of agony! From one cock to mouth to another monster cock, he really got what was coming to him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Dildo Mistress Heather, The Hunteress, Mistress, Heather, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fem Dom, 2 Dommes, Cock Gagging, Gagging, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Anal Fucking, Humiliation, Degradation, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Latex, Rubber, Spit-Roast, Spitting

File name:double_dildo_degredation_hd.mp4
    File Size: 470 MB
    Duration: 00:09:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

double_dildo_degredation_hd.mp4

3. FuckedFeet - Rachel Adams' Sexy Wrinkled Soles! - Foot Worship

FuckedFeet - Rachel Adams' Sexy Wrinkled Soles! - Foot Worship

FuckedFeet - Rachel Adams' Sexy Wrinkled Soles! - Foot Worship

Rachel Adams is a super cute girl next door type. You can see her mostly in bondage videos so I was lucky to have shot her in some sensual foot fetish and foot worship scenes. She has size 7.5 feet and she has SUPER WRINKLED soles! Very nice high arches, too. She kicks things off talking about her Fetish Con experiences and this clip was shot the day before Fetish Con 2017. See Rachel dangle her closed toe heels. You can see toe cleavage and her high arches popping right out of her heels. She then takes off her heels and shows you her super soft moist wrinkled soles. Then she points her toes, wiggles them and does some great toe spreads. I love this girl's feet! Rachelhas some spectacular wrinkled soles. What better way to see them even better than to have her oil them up! See her pour oil all over her feet and soles. She pours the oil right beneath her toes and lets the oil run all the way down her soles. She then works it in with her hands and this makes her feet nice and shiny. She then holds her feet up to the camera and you see her beautiful shiny soles in your face. She is known mostly for her amazing bondage work. We got together this Summer and finally made it happen as she knew I couldn't wait to lick her feet and soles. She has perfect size 7.5 feet and her soles are super wrinkled. See me lick her bare feet and soles and arches as well as sucking her toes. She loves it! She has really nice high arches to lick and her feet were extremely sweaty coming right out of her closed toe heels.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Rachel Adams, Young Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Soles Licking

File name:0416-FFRachelAdams.mp4
    File Size: 596 MB
    Duration: 00:13:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0416-FFRachelAdams.mp4

4. Goddess Zephy - Foot Slave! (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

Goddess Zephy - Foot Slave! (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

Goddess Zephy - Foot Slave! (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

My little loser is always down at my feet-sniffing, kissing and worshiping them. I let him sniff my smelly feet for awhile as I eat lunch, then have him rise to his knees and worship my feet so I can watch and laugh at him! he's pretty desperate and pathetic.probably because I've denied his releases for 2 weeks now lmao!! While kissing my feet, dumbass even admits his desire to be used as a coffee table for me and my stud. Sounds good to me > What a pathetic loser!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Sniffing, Foot Slave Training

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Slave___1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 301 MB
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4147 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Slave___1080_HD_.mp4

5. Kelly Kalashnik - I Own Your Ass - Pegging

Kelly Kalashnik - I Own Your Ass - Pegging

Kelly Kalashnik - I Own Your Ass - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Fem Dom, Strapon, Bondage Male, Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_I_Own_Your_Ass.mp4
    File Size: 162 MB
    Resolution: 768 x 576
    Duration: 00:10:04
    Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2186 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_I_Own_Your_Ass.mp4

6. Merciless Dominas - A Proper Spanking - Mistress Clarissa -...

Merciless Dominas - A Proper Spanking - Mistress Clarissa -...

Merciless Dominas - A Proper Spanking - Mistress Clarissa - Corporal Punishment

A classic British Spanking would be the short description of this great scene featuring Manchester Dominatrix Mistress Mera and London based Mistress Clarissa. While a traditional spanking, may not sound as rough and cruel as a whipping or caning - I promise you that the Mistresses will not be soft on this slave - Classic British Femdom as it should be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Corporal Punishment, Mistress Mera, Mera, Mistress, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Mistress Clarissa, Clarissa, Spank, Paddling, Paddle, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hard, Brutal

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_A_Proper_Spanking.mp4
    File Size: 1.27 GB
    Duration: 00:17:56
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_A_Proper_Spanking.mp4

7. Merciless Dominas - Stableman Punishment - Mistress Inka - ...

Merciless Dominas - Stableman Punishment - Mistress Inka - ...

Merciless Dominas - Stableman Punishment - Mistress Inka - Femdom Spanking

When Mistress Inka's stableboy doesn't do his job, he's in for an extreme paddling in this new outdoor humiliation and spanking clip. Gorgeous British Domme Mistress Inka is looking every part the Goddess, as she fulfills the role of the lady of the manor, with her knee-high boots and gloves. And she's going to show her farm slave just what happens when he doesn't do as he is told. After being caught naked and touching himself in the barn, Mistress Inka brings her slave down a peg or two, insulting him, verbally degrading him, and making sure he knows just how unimpressive he is with a good dose of small penis humiliation. As she begins to spank him with her strong, thick leather paddle, this wriggling slave is unable to stay still, so he must be dragged outside for all to see. Once outside, Mistress Inka uses the paddle to turn this slave's sorry ass red raw, and before long he is bruised and bl**ding. However, Scottish dominatrix Mistress Inka is a true sadist, and is enjoying herself too much to stop her hard punishment even when he begs. Mistress Inka loves to subject her slaves to some humiliating exhibitionist outdoor punishment. Once she's forced her slave to endure a final 30 hits of the paddle, Mistress Inka sends the humiliated, bl**ding and whimpering slave off to finish the job he started. He'll surely remember his punishment every time he sits down for weeks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jodhpurs, Boots, Merciless Dominas, Mistress Inka, Inka, Mistress, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Paddling, Paddle, Verbal Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Stableman_Punishment.mp4
    File Size: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:14:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Stableman_Punishment.mp4

8. Mistress Ezada Sinn - Taught to be a piece of human furnitu...

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Taught to be a piece of human furnitu...

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Taught to be a piece of human furniture - Face Sitting

Today My slave has to learn to be a piece of human furniture for Me. He will have to be My chair while I watch TV and enjoy a glass of wine. I will sit with all My weight on his chest, and I'm not what you'd call light. My weight makes breathing difficult for him, but he must learn to cope with it, as the next step might literally leave him breathless for periods of time. As you might have guessed, the next step involves sitting My voluptuous round ass on his face. I enjoy rubbing My pussy against his nose, making him feel My scent. I can see his small prick getting harder inside his chastity cage, and I know this makes him more dedicated to pleasing Me. Which this time is not hard, he has to only sit quiet under My ass and enjoy being so close to My ass and pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Facesitting, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Men Following Orders, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Human Furniture, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Taught_to_be_a_piece_of_human_furniture.mp4
    File Size: 63.3 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 404
    Duration: 00:06:29
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1202 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Taught_to_be_a_piece_of_human_furniture.mp4

9. Peghim - Kristen Scott and Alison Rey BSU - Pegging

Peghim - Kristen Scott and Alison Rey BSU - Pegging

Peghim - Kristen Scott and Alison Rey BSU - Pegging

Have you heard the good word the the gathering of BSU? Watch these three members celebrate with the ritual gathering.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Kristen Scott, Alison Rey, Peghim, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal Fisting, Fists, Fisting

File name:peghim_Kristen_Scott_Allison_Rae_1920__1080p.mp4
    File Size: 1.43 GB
    Duration: 00:39:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_Kristen_Scott_Allison_Rae_1920__1080p.mp4

10. Raptures Fetish Playground - The Most Busted of Balls - Bal...

Raptures Fetish Playground - The Most Busted of Balls - Bal...

Raptures Fetish Playground - The Most Busted of Balls - Ballbusting

Getting back to her favorite activity, Rapture shows a sadistic side of her, as she absolutely destroys her slaves balls. Starting off in a pair of 6″ heels, a small piece of duct tape covering her massive tits, she unleashes a fury of kicks to his sack. It only takes a couple of kicks to drop him, as she's kicking full force. She doesn't let up when he falls, pouncing on him, destroying him with punches and knees. Rapture takes off her shoes and continues the brutality, this time spreading his legs & stomping his balls whenever he falls. This is definitely one of Rapture's most brutal ballbusting sessions.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Interracial, Rapture, Ball Stomping, Stomping, Kicking, CBT

File name:Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_The_Most_Busted_of_Balls.mp4
    File Size: 417 MB
    Duration: 00:10:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 5301 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_The_Most_Busted_of_Balls.mp4