Notices

Page 477 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527577977 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 13320

Thread: Merciless Mistreses

1. Cum Eating Cuckolds - Cuckold's Impulse Buy And Farting Pus...

Cum Eating Cuckolds - Cuckold's Impulse Buy And Farting Pus...

Cum Eating Cuckolds - Cuckold's Impulse Buy And Farting Pussy (4K) - CEI

Marcelo has impulse bought yet another piece of junk and expects his wife to pay for it. When she gets a look at the bulge in the pants of the seller, she has an idea. She is going to fuck him for the money and make her worthless cuckold husband suck off the guy. When the condom breaks he needs to make sure he gets all the cum out. She squeezes just to make sure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cuck, Cuckie, Cuck, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Gay Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Bisexual Encouragement, Body Part Comparison, Forced Bi, Enforced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Condom Destruction, Cum on Face, Sissy Husband, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, XXX Hardcore, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Cum-Eating-Cuckolds_-_Cuckolds-Impulse-Buy-And-Farting-Pussy-4K.mp4
    File Size: 1.51 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:19:32
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Cum-Eating-Cuckolds_-_Cuckolds-Impulse-Buy-And-Farting-Pussy-4K.mp4

2. Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Johanna - Deep and Hard - Com...

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Johanna - Deep and Hard - Com...

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Johanna - Deep and Hard - Complete Film - Pegging

The sight of Mistress Johanna in a latex catsuit is enough to make any man weak at the knees! Put a huge strap-on cock in the mix and it takes on a whole new perspective. This slave must suck and worship her strap-on, before being pounding deep and hard over the fucking bench. He wants her cock, he needs her cock and he really is going to get it. deep and hard!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Johanna, Johanna, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Latex, Rubber, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Spitting

File name:deep_and_hard_complete_hd.mp4
    File Size: 880 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:17:05
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

deep_and_hard_complete_hd.mp4

3. Hypnotic Natalie - Washing the "NO" off his tongue - Ass Wo...

Hypnotic Natalie - Washing the "NO" off his tongue - Ass Wo...

Hypnotic Natalie - Washing the "NO" off his tongue - Ass Worship

At our little family Xmas party, I decided to invite my step-brother upstairs, since things were getting rather boring down there! He has no idea what I wanted to talk about and came to my room right away! He's in for a little surprise, though, cause I'm wearing one of my sexiest Christmas outfits, and I know he will give into my charms. I am about to tell him that what I really want as a present this year is for him to kiss and sniff my ass! And.oh well, if he will try to run away and say no, I am going to wash that NO off his tongue and clean that dirty mouth up the best way I know! I'm sure it will just take a couple of scrubs for him to turn around and be a very good boy! He will never say no to me ever again! Even if I will ask him to kiss my ass without any panties on or even to sniff my stinky farts! I always knew he'd come around and be well-behaved, just like he should be!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Hypnotic Natalie, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Goddess Fem Dom, Fem Dom, Princess, Domination, Ass Fetish, Ass Sniffing, Brat Girls, Bratty, Fart Fetish, Farting, Farts, Step-Brother, Step-Sister, Step-Brother Fantasy, Taboo Fantasyq

File name:Hypnotic_Natalie_-_Washing_the_NO_off_his_tongue.mp4
    File Size: 438 MB
    Resolution: 1904 x 1088
    Duration: 00:07:32
    Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7876 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hypnotic_Natalie_-_Washing_the_NO_off_his_tongue.mp4

4. PegHim - Moving Out but still doing anal - Siouxsie Q - Ana...

PegHim - Moving Out but still doing anal - Siouxsie Q - Ana...

PegHim - Moving Out but still doing anal - Siouxsie Q - Anal Fisting

Moving is difficult and it talks up all michaels attention. fortunately Siouxsie Q prioritizes butt sex and makes time to stick her hands in his booty.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PegHim, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Fists, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Siouxsie Q

File name:peghim_20200928_mv_SQ_moving_out_of_noho_x__1080p. mp4
    File Size: 1.15 GB
    Duration: 00:31:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20200928_mv_SQ_moving_out_of_noho_x__1080p. mp4

5. Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Facesits Slave - Redhead

Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Facesits Slave - Redhead

Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Facesits Slave - Redhead

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit

File name:Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Facesits_Slave.mp4
    File Size: 158 MB
    Duration: 00:10:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 2066 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Facesits_Slave.mp4

6. Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Makes Slave Worship Fe...

Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Makes Slave Worship Fe...

Rope Bunny Couple - Chastity Goddess Makes Slave Worship Feet Before Milking and Cum Eating

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Redhead, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Makes_Slave_Worship_Feet_Before_ Milking_and_Cum_Eating.mp4
    File Size: 291 MB
    Duration: 00:14:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2675 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rope_Bunny_Couple_-_Chastity_Goddess_Makes_Slave_Worship_Feet_Before_ Milking_and_Cum_Eating.mp4

7. ClareSpanksMen - Bella Rolland Gives BF a Halloween Spanking

ClareSpanksMen - Bella Rolland Gives BF a Halloween Spanking

ClareSpanksMen - Bella Rolland Gives BF a Halloween Spanking

It is Halloween and tall, sexy Bella Rolland is wearing the perfect Wonder Woman costume. But her boyfriend is not in a costume nor is he ready to leave. So she takes the time to give him a very painful spanking to teach him a lesson. She even uses a wooden bath brush to turn his bottom black and blue!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Bella Rolland, Spanking, Halloween, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:bellaHalloween.wmv
    File Size: 375 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Duration: 00:13:55
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3691 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

bellaHalloween.wmv

8. Cruel Reell - Danke Fur D Ie Blumen! - CBT

Cruel Reell - Danke Fur D Ie Blumen! - CBT

Cruel Reell - Danke Fur D Ie Blumen! - CBT

Normal hole ich Sklaven ja keinen runter, aber d ie Blumen waren sooo schon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Reell, German Mistress, CBT

File name:Cruel_Reel_-_Danke_Fur_D_Ie_Blumen_.mp4
    File Size: 1.04 GB
    Duration: 00:21:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6674 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Reel_-_Danke_Fur_D_Ie_Blumen_.mp4

9. Femme Fatale Films - Mistress R'eal - Your Dirty Little Sec...

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress R'eal - Your Dirty Little Sec...

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress R'eal - Your Dirty Little Secret - Complete Film - Pegging

You know what you are. you're not a real man, you were born to be a sissy, to serve a dominant woman like me! There are times when I'll dress you in frilly outfits and make you look all sweet and pretty, but there are other times where you will be my cock sucking fucking whore. You need the training and your transformation will be begin when I start to remove the male testosterone from your body. You don't need that anymore, all you need to do is listen and obey.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress R'eal, R'eal, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Boots, Dildo Sucking, Humiliation, Pegging, Sissy, Sissy Maid, Strapon, TV, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Degradation, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:your_dirty_little_secret_complete_hd.mp4
    File Size: 810 MB
    Duration: 00:15:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

your_dirty_little_secret_complete_hd.mp4

10. FuckedFeet - Tables are Turned! - Audrey Rose - Foot Worship

FuckedFeet - Tables are Turned! - Audrey Rose - Foot Worship

FuckedFeet - Tables are Turned! - Audrey Rose - Foot Worship

Meet Audrey Rose. She's a super hot girl from the Bay Area in Cali. Check out her size 9 super highly arched feet and wrinkled soles. In fact, you can see how high her arches are just by seeing how they pop out of her closed toe heels! She dangles her shoes off her feet, shows you her soles, tops of her feet and also lays on her stomach in the Pose Position. She wears her hair in pigtails and also wears glasses for that Librarian Look! Don't think this girl is too nerdy though, because she has tricks up her sleeve - even for ME!! This is ONLY the beginning..just watch this video as she sure puts me in my place! Me?? Cuckolded?? That's EXACTLY, what devious Audrey Rose has in store for me in this clip. I had to WATCH her get her size 9 high arched feet and wrinkled soles licked and toes sucked - DAMN! I'm the one who's used to doing this, not watching, lol. This is classic tease and torment as Audrey makes me watch closely as Henry Jacob licks and worships her feet at her command! Audrey is VERY verbal and is such a tease with me - definitely humiliating! She even makes me hold up her legs as her feet get worshiped. She wants me to suffer up close, according to her, lol. She also asks me how it feels to watch and if I behave myself maybe she'll let me have a few licks, too. Wow, she sure turned the tables on me! Ok, enough of this forced watching , lol. Just kidding, it's actually kinda hot to have to watch sometime. Now it's my turn though and I worship Audrey Rose's size 9 highly arched feet. I licked her extremely wrinkled soles and suck on her toes. Gotta love this girl!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Audrey Rose, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:1001-FFAudreyRose.mp4
    File Size: 603 MB
    Duration: 00:19:31
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1001-FFAudreyRose.mp4