Notices

Page 673 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 1735736236636716726736746756837237731173 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 13320

Thread: Merciless Mistreses

1. Gynarchy Goddess - Suck My Toes Whilst I Fuck Your Ass

Gynarchy Goddess - Suck My Toes Whilst I Fuck Your Ass

Gynarchy Goddess - Suck My Toes Whilst I Fuck Your Ass

Sometimes men need to be reminded of their place. Bent over my throne, this slave is about to brush up on his respect for the superior sex by having his ass pounded by my cock whilst he sucks and licks my toes like a true slave should.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Dominatrix, Female Supremacy, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Humiliation, Latex, Toe Sucking, Degradation, Goddess Serena, Toes Licking

File name:Gynarchy_Goddess_Suck_My_Toes_Whilst_I_Fuck_Your_A ss.mp4
    File Size: 328 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy_Goddess_Suck_My_Toes_Whilst_I_Fuck_Your_A ss.mp4

2. Strapon Hell - Diana, Tania

Strapon Hell - Diana, Tania

Strapon Hell - Diana, Tania

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Pussy Worship, Anus, Ass, Russian, Dual Domination, Boots, Double Domination

File name:Strapon_Hell_-_Diana_Tania.mp4
    File Size: 260 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:17:32
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1941 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strapon_Hell_-_Diana_Tania.mp4

3. NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version - Face Sitting & Smot...

NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version - Face Sitting & Smot...

NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version - Face Sitting & Smothering

SYNOPSIS: Tay brought a gift for Victoria to have fun using her ass today... It's Jack, and he will serve as a slave! Without hesitating, Victoria sits on top of him and already fits her ass in order to cover all the slave's airways, mainly nose and mouth, while Tay sits on his legs and keeps him trapped. Victoria has fun rubbing her ass and pussy over Jack's face and making him completely breathless while she feels horny and pleased to see him suffer, and the domme makes him disappear under her huge buttocks. Of course, Tay also uses the moment to stifle Jack with her ass. He suffers without air and his lungs almost collapse!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Fucking, Ass Smelling

File name:NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version.mp4
    File Size: 1.32 GB
    Duration: 00:32:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5661 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version.mp4

4. Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Stra...

Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Stra...

Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Straitjacket and Plastic Wrap Bondage - Amateur

When Hinako first received this rest sack from one of her subs via her Amazon wish list, she did not really know how to use it. With this rest sack, it is impossible to outstretch the legs. She and her sub both thought about it and they eventually came up with a plan. So, she put him in a canvas straitjacket, then into the rest sack and then wrapped the whole thing up. He was completely immobile, and Hinako was starting to have some fun. She continued, taping the Hitachi to his dick with vinyl tape and shoving her bare feet into his face, him to smell her horribly stinky feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Straitjacket, Mummification, Smell Fetish, Foot Smelling, Vibrator, Bondage, Hinako, Asian, Japanese, Amateur, Slave Training, Japanese Mistress, Tape Gag, Abandonment, Nipple Toy, Canvas, Pu Leather, Mummy, Breath Play, Restraint, Hitachi

File name:Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Straitjacket and Plastic Wrap Bondage.mp4
    File Size: 444 MB
    Duration: 00:25:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2076 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Straitjacket and Plastic Wrap Bondage.mp4

5. Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail - Electric Play

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail - Electric Play

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail - Electric Play

Elise knows Patrick enjoys complete helplessness. All-encompassing restriction. Absolute immobilization. After stuffing a couple electro balls up Patrick's ass, Elise gets to work on the heavy bondage layering process. Beginning with a thick canvas hood, Patrick is soon faceless. Slipping into a sexy leather straitjacket, Patrick begins to relax into his situation. Helping him into a heavy canvas Max Cita mail bag, Elise informs Patrick that he is about to be laced into the sack, as if it's a full-body corset. Soon, Elise suspends the bag in the air. Patrick has left this earth. To bring him back, Elise turns up the electro on both the ass plug as well as some additional cock and ball electro bands. Tugging on his dick, Elise keeps Patrick on edge. When asked to wiggle, Elise sees that Patrick can barely move his body, but yet he sways and sways. How long does Patrick stay bound up in the sack? Watch and find out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage, Bondage Device, Bondage Male, Electric Play, Cage, Electric, Suspension, Genital Bondage, Elise Graves, Patrick, Max Cita, Canvas, Mail Sack, Suspended, Electro, Ass Plug, Cock Electro, CBT, Straitjacket, Sj, Hood, Heavy Bondage

File name:Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail.mp4
    File Size: 2.23 GB
    Duration: 00:40:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7769 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail.mp4

6. Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submissi...

Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submissi...

Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submission - Oral Servitude

Every princess deserves a throne and Miss Riley has just the slave's face to be used as one. She orders him to start worshipping her cunt as she uses a high powered vibrator to achieve mind blowing orgasms. Riley is so horny that her pussy starts squirting uncontrollably all over her slave's mouth making him consume every last drop of her delicious juices. HD MP4 1280x720Also available in iPhone/Mobile HD Format

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Squirting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Femdom Empire, Female Orgasm, Mistress, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Riley Reid, Squirt, Oral, Pussy

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submission.mp4
    File Size: 251 MB
    Duration: 00:07:56
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4172 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submission.mp4

7. The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Joust...

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Joust...

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Jousting 1

This was SOOO much fun! It was "The Randi & Randy Show" at My house the other day! The beautiful Randy Moore came over to film with Me- YAY! And we had some fun using and My slaves. This is the best video to put up for the Memorial Day weekend because it shows US having fun out by the pool! Except with GODDESSES, we have SLAVES to play with and ! LOL!
    In this one we each stand on one of My slaves FACES and joust with each other with pool noodles and try to know each other off of the slaves face! LOL! First one to 5 "knockoffs" wins and gets both slaves to massage Her at the same time for an hour, poolside!
    Download the clip to see who wins! Oh, AND to see how LITTLE we care about the slaves HEDS we are squishing under our BARE FEET! All we care about it WINNING! LOL! Slaves are just toys for us to play with. They mean no more to us than the pool noodles we are smacking each other with! LOL!
    GR

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Trampling, Humiliation, Facebusting, Bikini, Barefeet, Barefoot, Degradation, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Mean Girl Manor, Miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Jousting 1.mp4
    File Size: 278 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Duration: 00:07:02
    Video: AVC, 1440x, 22.768 FPS, 5474 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Jousting 1.mp4

8. Club Stiletto FemDom - Ms Sinstress - How he Amuses Me

Club Stiletto FemDom - Ms Sinstress - How he Amuses Me

Club Stiletto FemDom - Ms Sinstress - How he Amuses Me

Ms Sinstress is enjoying a nice summer day by the pool. Her slave is her foot stool and ashtray. She blows smoke in has face, dashes her cigarette in his mouth and then spits on his tongue so she can butt it out in his mouth. To really amuse herself she sends him into the pool to see how long he can hold his breath under the water before she calls him back out to kiss and worship her shoes and feet, then her ass. She spoils him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Spit, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Shoe & Boot Worship, Sinstress, Shoes, Worship, Club Stiletto, Mistress

File name:kac-how-he-amuses-me.mp4
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:06:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 23.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-how-he-amuses-me.mp4

9. Reality Girls Scissors - Loren's Extreme Knockouts - Wrestl...

Reality Girls Scissors - Loren's Extreme Knockouts - Wrestl...

Reality Girls Scissors - Loren's Extreme Knockouts - Wrestling & Scissor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Wrestling, Scissor, Loren, Smother

File name:Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Loren_s_Extreme_Knockouts.mp4
    File Size: 487 MB
    Duration: 00:19:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3301 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Loren_s_Extreme_Knockouts.mp4

10. Strapon Hell - Olesya

Strapon Hell - Olesya

Strapon Hell - Olesya

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Assworship, Anal, Anus, Ass, Russian

File name:Strapon_Hell_-_Olesya.mp4
    File Size: 288 MB
    Duration: 00:19:13
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strapon_Hell_-_Olesya.mp4