Notices

Page 731 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 2316316817217297307317327337417818311231 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 13320

Thread: Merciless Mistreses

1. Kink Lexa: Taken and Pegged at Sears - Blackmail

Kink Lexa: Taken and Pegged at Sears - Blackmail

Kink Lexa: Taken and Pegged at Sears - Blackmail

I'm sitting in the back seat of my car as Matt (My cheuffer) sits in the front seat. I'm stroking my dick thinking about the last guy that got taken by Me. I'm remembering how I stuffed my dick in him... As Im stroking I get the urge to do it all over again. We are at the parking lot of Sears and I spot a beta man waiting outside the store.

File name:KingLexa_Taken_amp_Pegged_at_Sears.mp4
    File Size: 490 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:13:37
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4858 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

KingLexa_Taken_amp_Pegged_at_Sears.mp4

2. Mistress An Li: Daddy's Gimp: Full Movie

Mistress An Li: Daddy's Gimp: Full Movie

Mistress An Li: Daddy's Gimp: Full Movie

Part I.
    It's playtime with Mistress Blunt and her slutty little gimp! Watch a very real double session with Mistress Blunt while we transform her gimp into total utter helplessness.
    We open the bathroom doors to reveal the gimp kneeling in place with a rubber gas mask and double rebreathers restricting his breathing, slowly sucking air in and out of the rebreather bags while his oxygen dwindles away. He wears a latex jock strap, stockings, and patent leather pumps locked at the ankle strap, and his arms are restrained behind him in leather mitts. We begin lubing him up, shining his rubber hood, rebreather bags, and jock strap.
    He's so easy to tease in this heightened state. Sliding our slippery hands over his latex-covered cock, scratching and slapping his chest, tightening our fingers around his throat - he moans because he can't help himself. His body is entirely at our mercy as his breathing capability diminishes with every breath, and we take advantage of him every second of the way, pinching, probing, grabbing, and playing with his senses.
    After we pour water over his shiny body, he's pushed to the ground and facesat by Mistress Blunt while she teases him with her breasts. He struggles on the ground, my boot on him while he tries to squirm into position.
    And then, the true crux of the transformation begins.
    First, eyelashes and eyeliner, dolling him up into the pretty fuckslut we want him to be. Second, black out sclera lenses on his eyes, completely inhibiting his vision in any sort of way. Third, lipstick. And finally? Super glue (cyanoacrylate) on his lips, gluing his cute little mouth shut entirely. Because do you really need to talk or see if you're Daddy's gimp?
    A documentary-like transformation into Daddy's gimp.

Part II.
    What do Mistress Blunt and I like to do with gimps? We like to make them cry!
    After Mistress Blunt and I have dolled and gimpified our plaything up, it's time for a beating. He's entirely helpless now - he can't see because of the blackout sclera contacts in his eyes and his mouth is glued shut. He's not much of a human anymore. He's only a gimp.
    And as a gimp, he needs to be beaten into submission to remind himself of the utter futility of his position. He needs to be whipped, caned, strapped, poked, prodded, and pinched, not knowing when it's coming and how hard it will be coming. Left to his own blindness and muteness, he will be pummeled down into complete and total weakness.
    Some implements for cruelty include: singletail whip, leather strap paddle, flogger, cane, electric taser, and of course, our hands.
    And when we're done? We syringe-feed him a glass of our nectar, parting his lips open with the syringe so that he has no choice but to suck down our essence. And then back he is back in the darkness, bathroom doors closed so that he's left alone to his own mental torment.

File name:Mistress An Li - Daddy_s Gimp- Full Movie.mp4
    File Size: 1.20 GB
    Duration: 00:34:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4786 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Daddy_s Gimp- Full Movie.mp4

3. Mistress Anna Elite: Mean And Merciless Double Punishment -...

Mistress Anna Elite: Mean And Merciless Double Punishment -...

Mistress Anna Elite: Mean And Merciless Double Punishment - Whipping and Caning

Join the deliciously deviant Miss Diana Von Rigg and I as we take pleasure in breaking my owned and collared slave, A. A genuine punishment from a real time session.
    Slave A has never experienced double domination before, let alone a double punishment. I certainly intend on making this an occasion he won't forget!
    Restrained, face down on the punishment bench, Miss Diana and I prowl our prey. Teasing and taunting his flesh, we enjoy tenderising him before the real torment begins. Naturally submissive and weak at the sight of two hot blondes dripping in glossy latex, Slave A will be pushed to his absolute limit for our pleasure.
    Being our guest, Miss Diana starts the lashings off with a thick leather strap, her swing is brutal, the sound of her strap making contact with my slaves ass is mouth-watering. It gives me such pleasure watching my property take such a lashing, it is relentless, and I know his backside is going to be destroyed by the end of this. Holding my slave's head in place, I put my gloved fingers in his mouth to stifle his cries. Still his moans and whimpers escape, they will get him nowhere. After spitting in his face and ensuring he is truly used with my fingers, I walk around him to admire Miss Diana's handiwork...
    My turn. Naturally, my choice of implement is going to be my cane, it delivers a sting like nothing else. I start with 10 lashes, decided by Miss Diana who takes charge of our slaves head, using his mouth to adore her beautiful feet. 10 sadistic strokes with the cane isn't enough for my slave, I select another implement from my tantalising collection, this time a paddle which my slave has found to be unbearable in the past. Remembering his previous suffering puts a smile across my red painted lips, I know this is going to hurt him. 12 strikes, here we go...
    By the time I am finished with the paddle, slave A's backside is heavily bruised and sore. Tears drip down his face, saliva pouring from his used mouth. Our desire is not yet satisfied.
    Miss Diana selects a riding crop to deliver her next dose of agony, good choice! Blow after blow the cruel lashes rain down, our slave's suffering makes for fabulous amusement! Crop broken, and our slave finding the pain almost unbearable, we are nearly done.
    Slave A's punishment will be finished with the cane. He will take 12 merciless strokes from me and 12 mean strokes from Miss Diana. I begin to deliver my set. Unfortunately for him he loses count of the strokes and going back to zero, we start all over again. He will do better this time. I take pleasure in thrashing his backside repeatedly. 12 strokes in mighty quick succession. Miss Diana's turn, she delivers 12 perfect blows on his unbelievably marked backside. One thing is for sure he won't be sitting comfortably this week.
    Slave A knows it is in his interests to thank us for his punishment, now, he will be rewarded.

File name:Mistress_Anna_Elite_MEAN_AND_MERCILESS_DOUBLE_PUNI SHMENT.mp4
    File Size: 960 MB
    Duration: 00:13:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 9991 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Anna_Elite_MEAN_AND_MERCILESS_DOUBLE_PUNI SHMENT.mp4

4. Oubliette, Lady Dark Angel: A Special Treat From Mistress -...

Oubliette, Lady Dark Angel: A Special Treat From Mistress -...

Oubliette, Lady Dark Angel: A Special Treat From Mistress - Bondage

It's the time of year for a special treat from Lady Dark Angel. There is no pleasure without pain in this FemDom world and slave has had his fair amount of pleasure today. It's now Goddess' turn for fun, and these nasty little stingers and a spot of trampling will do just nicely!

File name:Oubliette_A_Special_Treat_From_Mistress.mp4
    File Size: 1.43 GB
    Duration: 00:10:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_A_Special_Treat_From_Mistress.mp4

5. The Mean Girls, Goddess Harley: Foot Worship For Harley - F...

The Mean Girls, Goddess Harley: Foot Worship For Harley - F...

The Mean Girls, Goddess Harley: Foot Worship For Harley - Foot Worship

Its just another day here at Mean Girl Manor and I decided to have a slave come over to where I am sun bathing. I want to humiliate him and have him worship my feet. I start his humiliation off with some dirty shoe cleaning, haha! Then Foot massage and finally foot licking and kissing!
    - Goddess Harley

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Harley - Foot Worship For Harley.mp4
    File Size: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:11:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Harley - Foot Worship For Harley.mp4

6. Female Worship, Amari Anne: I'm Gonna Cum On Your Tongue - ...

Female Worship, Amari Anne: I'm Gonna Cum On Your Tongue - ...

Female Worship, Amari Anne: I'm Gonna Cum On Your Tongue - Oral Servitude

File name:ImGonnaCumOnYourTongue.mp4
    File Size: 101 MB
    Duration: 00:05:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2321 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ImGonnaCumOnYourTongue.mp4

7. Mistress Gaia: Silky Slaps - Face Slapping

Mistress Gaia: Silky Slaps - Face Slapping

Mistress Gaia: Silky Slaps - Face Slapping

ITALIAN SPEAKING
    Today I'm with my mistress friend in Milan. We are going to enjoy a quick bit of relaxation before we have our lunch. With our bitch on his knees, we decide to give him a good face slapping. My friend also wants him to really suffer, so she gives his cock and balls a good kicking. While he's on the floor, we both enjoy digging our stiletto heels deep into his back, giving him a good trampling. We finally finish him off by placing the dunces cap on his head and giving him more of our painful Silky Slaps...

File name:MISTRESS_GAIA__SILKY_SLAPS.mp4
    File Size: 319 MB
    Duration: 00:07:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6049 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MISTRESS_GAIA__SILKY_SLAPS.mp4

8. Mistress Fatalia: Greek leather sandals CBT - Ball Abuse

Mistress Fatalia: Greek leather sandals CBT - Ball Abuse

Mistress Fatalia: Greek leather sandals CBT - Ball Abuse

Summer has not ended yet so it is time for slave to taste these brown GENUINE LEATHER strappy sandals. They might look innocent but don't be fooled. The handmade Greek sandals have the roughest sole that tears up skin very easily. Just what I need. Why do you think I bought them? I know my priorities. There, I have what I need on my feet and underneath my feet. I stand victorious on the cock box. Let's get this party started!

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Greek leather sandals CBT.mp4
    File Size: 208 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:11:03
    Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2513 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Greek leather sandals CBT.mp4

9. Mistress Fatalia: I deserve to be punished - Ball Abuse

Mistress Fatalia: I deserve to be punished - Ball Abuse

Mistress Fatalia: I deserve to be punished - Ball Abuse

I have been a bad boy and I must pay the price now. I deserve to be punished by my Mistress. Fatalia has resorted to wearing no panties today to me not only physically but also visually. She is wearing see-through pants and black leather wedges that spread intense pain. I regret my previous behavior but it is way too late now. I can only open myself to the and let it happen. I am all at her disposal, I am her toy, her dummy, anything she wants me to be, I am it.

File name:Mistress Fatalia - I deserve to be punished.mp4
    File Size: 342 MB
    Duration: 00:18:09
    Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2499 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - I deserve to be punished.mp4

10. Mistress Fatalia: Parking lot CBT quickie - Ball Abuse

Mistress Fatalia: Parking lot CBT quickie - Ball Abuse

Mistress Fatalia: Parking lot CBT quickie - Ball Abuse

Mistress Fatalia ambushed one of her slaves in a parking lot and she didn't even care there were people there (yes, you will hear them in the background too!) She just had to test out the slamming sound of cock and testicles on the dirty speckled parking lot concrete ground in contrast with her elegant black peeptoe stiletto heels and sexy red pedicure. It was a quickie but it was so worth it. Slave was extremely aroused and loud when she dominated him and embarrassed him in public this way. Another win-win for the Mistress!

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Parking lot CBT quickie.mp4
    File Size: 42.9 MB
    Duration: 00:02:17
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 2502 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Parking lot CBT quickie.mp4