Notices

Page 598 of 769 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 7688

Thread: Exciting Female Legs that You want to Lick, Suck and Fuck

1. Leah Lee (I NEVER TRIED FOOT SEX BEFORE)

Leah Lee (I NEVER TRIED FOOT SEX BEFORE)

Leah Lee (I NEVER TRIED FOOT SEX BEFORE)

Filesize: 2.22 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:40:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 746 Kbps avg, 0.125 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~98.2 Kbps

Tags: fetish, black, footjob, bedroom, cum, legs, high heels, gonzo, massage, high.heels, hardcore, kissing, feet, sex, all sex, foot

I was about to go out with some friends and this guy who I'm sort of dating. We haven't had sex but I know it's coming because he's already dated and fucked some of my girlfriends. I was very nervous because I'm pretty inexperienced and didn't want to do something that would be embarrassing. I was wearing a cute short black dress with sexy black open toed high heels. As I was about to walk out of the house I ran into my mom's boyfriend who was reading in the living room. He probably saw me frustrated and nervous so he stopped me to ask if everything's okay and if he can help with anything. He's a cool guy and I really felt like talking to someone about my lack of sexual experience. He was very nice and understanding of my issues. He said that there's a thing that most likely your new guy never tried, it's called footsex. I was like what? He said that the feet has a lot of erogenous zones that can be ignited with a sexy foot massage and the kissing and licking of your feet. I told him that I've never experienced that. He was very helpful and offered to show exactly what he meant. Eager to learn first-hand about footsex, I let him take off my high heels and massage my feet. It was really as amazing as he mentioned. It was a weird situation too because I was getting turned on by my mom's boyfriend's foot massage. When he started to kiss my toes, I wished he was licking and sucking on them. He probably read my signs because he started to do just that. I got so turned on I just wanted him to have his way with me! He picked me up and took me to the bedroom where I spread my legs like a sorry slut and let him eat my juicy pussy. He took out his huge hard cock and put it in my mouth. It was so big I could barely fit it in my mouth. But I tried it hard and after a few minutes I could shove it down my throat. I was as he fucked my face while looking at my sexy wrinkled soles. He turned me around and taught me how to give a proper slutty footjob. Then he slid that big hard cock in my soaking wet pussy and pounded me until I came all over it. Then he bent me over and fucked me from behind. I was coming so much like never before. He was sucking and licking my wrinkled soles and sexy feet and toes whenever he could. At the end he came all over my sexy pink pedicured toes. I had no idea that cum on feet is so sexy! I definitely regained my confidence. I can't wait to try this with my new guy!

https://k2s.cc/file/e185d0638b501/Le...SEX_BEFORE.mp4

2. Misha Cross (Wet Feet Sex)

Misha Cross (Wet Feet Sex)

Misha Cross (Wet Feet Sex)

Filesize: 2.01 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 363 Kbps avg, 0.118 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~102 Kbps

Tags: sex, feet, all sex, footjob, legs, hardcore, cum, foot, fetish, gonzo, black

It was a lazy afternoon. I was hanging out, relaxing in the sauna while my boyfriend was chilling in the jacuzzi. As the sweat dripped down my hot body, all the way down to my sexy black pedicured feet, I started to really horny. My feet felt hot and flushed. All of a sudden I wanted to have some hot kinky footsex. I knew my boyfriend Thomas wouldn't mind. So I walked over to him and sat in the jacuzzi with him. We started to make out and I started to jerk his big hard cock. I lifted my long smooth leg out of the water so he can lick and suck on my pretty toes. I love the way he worships my feet. Then he lifted me out the water and ate my slutty pussy. It was so hot, my pussy juices were just flowing. Then he slid his hard cock into my juicy pussy and made me cum while I curled my toes and arched my beautiful feet. He loves to look at my wrinkled soles when I do that. Then I rode his cock while I was arching my feet onto his legs. I turned around so I could ride him with my soles up and his big hard cock and balls deep in my pussy. At the end he busted his thick warm load all over my sexy toes. Cum on feet is so hot...and the best way to end these lazy afternoons.

https://k2s.cc/file/6475c67d0fa0c/Mi...t_Feet_Sex.mp4

3. Victoria Pure (My Boss Loves My Feet)

Victoria Pure (My Boss Loves My Feet)

Victoria Pure (My Boss Loves My Feet)

Filesize: 2.23 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 229 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~103 Kbps

Tags: gonzo, cum, kissing, all sex, foot, blowjob, foot.fetish, foot fetish, hardcore, footjob, fetish, foot worship, sex, feet

I was late to work the other day. I know that my boss, George, really hates that. I figured since I'm a slutty secretary, who will do whatever it takes, all I would need to do to make things even is to fuck him...again. George has a foot fetish and he loves my beautiful feet. So I laid down on the sofa and flaunted my sexy red pedicured feet in front of him. From his desk he had a clear view of my sexy soles, while I wiggled my toes. It didn't take long for him to smile and walk over to me. He started smelling and kissing my pretty feet and toes; then sucking on each toe, one by one. It always turns me on how good he is at foot worship. I took his hard cock out and put it in my slutty mouth and gave him a sloppy blowjob to make his cock slippery for a slutty footjob. I massaged his cock and balls with my pretty feet and soft soles. He fucked me on my back while sucking on my toes. He's so good at that. I came so hard when he bent me over and fucked me while looking at my wrinkled soles. I rode his big fat cock with my soles up so it would make me cum again and again. At the end, he shot his creamy load all over my wrinkled soles. Cum on soles is so hot. After all, I think I have a pretty good job and I think I'm pretty good at it!

https://k2s.cc/file/d06976bbe3097/Vi...es_My_Feet.mp4

4. Natalia Nix (I Caught Him Sniffing On My Feet)

Natalia Nix (I Caught Him Sniffing On My Feet)

Natalia Nix (I Caught Him Sniffing On My Feet)

Filesize: 1.71 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:25:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 381 Kbps avg, 0.151 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~107 Kbps

Tags: gonzo, all sex, fetish, cum, footjob, foot, feet, foot worship, sex, hardcore

It was a sunny afternoon and since I am the girlfriend of a rich man, I had not much else to do other than falling a on a lounge chair on the patio. As usual, I had some pretty slutty dreams. When I suddenly woke up, to my surprise, I found my boyfriend's son, Rion, at my feet. As I came to my senses I realized he was probably sniffing my feet while I was ing! He even had the balls to take his cock out and rub it on my feet! He was even more shocked than I was when I caught him in the act. Normally I would've called him out and yelled at him for being a pervert, but my slutty dreams were still lingering in my head so I decided to use this Rion situation to my advantage. I told him to just shut up, stop apologizing, and go back down to my feet and keep doing what he was doing. So after he spent some time sniffing my feet, he started licking and sucking on my long sexy toes. He did such a good job it made me even hornier. I had no idea he is so good at foot worship and I couldn't believe how much I was liking it. I couldn't wait to return the pleasure and put his hard cock in my mouth. I choked and on it to make it slobbery so my feet can easily ride up and down on his cock when giving him a slutty footjob. After that, he even put me on my stomach and fucked my feet from behind. I told him to slide his hard cock into my wet pussy so I can cum all over it. He fucked me hard with my soles up while riding his big hard dick. He made me cum again pounding my slutty pussy while sucking on my sexy feet and toes. At the end he busted his load all over my soft soles. Cum on soles is so hot. I told him that this needs to stay between us. I don't want to lose my comfortable lifestyle over some kinky foot sex...even though I can't wait to have another one round with him.

https://k2s.cc/file/8b31171b601ce/Na...On_My_Feet.mp4

5. Hime Marie (Are You Jerking Off To My Feet Pictures)

Hime Marie (Are You Jerking Off To My Feet Pictures)

Hime Marie (Are You Jerking Off To My Feet Pictures)

Filesize: 2.31 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:43:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 449 Kbps avg, 0.120 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~106 Kbps

Tags: legs, all sex, gonzo, high heels, sex, footjob, foot, jerking off, cowgirl, fetish, high.heels, feet, hardcore, cum

My boyfriend's brother, Jay, broke up with his longtime girlfriend and has been staying with us until he finds a new place. One day I was heading out for lunch with my girls and as I walked toward the door, I saw him making breakfast in the kitchen. I walked there to ask if he is doing alright. He mentioned how appreciative he is that we let him stay with us. I said Of course! Anytime. He's pretty handsome and for some reason that day I had the hots for him. So while putting on my nude-color open-toe-high-heels, I stretched my long sexy legs and flaunted my pretty pink polished toes as I slid my feet into my heels. I'm sure he was checking me out but I didn't even want to think about fucking my boyfriend's brother. I like such a slut just thinking about it. Anyway, I was ready so it was time to say bye and head out. I was already driving when I realized I forgot my wallet in the house so I made U-turn and went back for it. When I stepped in, I pretty much walked in on Jay jerking off. He was so embarrassed and I didn't know how not to laugh since the situation was super awkward. But then I happened to see his phone's screen and, to my surprise, I saw myself putting on my heels with some very zoomed-in shots of my feet. I realized he must have taken those pics while I was dressing up earlier. This is kinky I thought. So do you like my feet? I asked. He was hesitant but confessed that he's very into my feet. He thinks they are super sexy; probably the hottest pair of feet he has ever seen. I was flattered. I sat down and asked him what he would do with my feet if I let him. He said he would like to show me. At that point, the horny little slut in me was telling me to just do it. And I listened to her. He started gently licking and sucking my cute toes. It felt amazing. He was licking and sucking in between my toes while massaging my soft soles. He took out his big hard cock and I shoved it down my throat to choke and gag on it; making it super juicy for a sloppy footjob. I massaged his cock with my soft soles and high arches. Then he slid his big hard cock into my juicy pussy and I can't even count how many times I came when he pounded my slut-hole while licking and sucking on my sexy feet and toes. I bounced up and down, riding his cock like a good cowgirl with my soles up. At the end he shot his warm cum all over my sexy feet. As I watched his cum dripping off my toes, I thought cum on feet looks so hot. I need it more often. I guess I'll be a bit late for lunch but it was well worth it.

https://k2s.cc/file/ec8372f1f1646/Hi...t_Pictures.mp4

6. Sofi Ryan (My Moms Hubby Cant Resist My Sexy Feet - 1183)

Sofi Ryan (My Moms Hubby Cant Resist My Sexy Feet - 1183)

Sofi Ryan (My Moms Hubby Cant Resist My Sexy Feet - 1183)

Filesize: 1.52 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:48
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 284 Kbps avg, 0.191 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: black, foot fetish, foot, bed, footjob, voluptuous, feet, all sex, tease, couch, mom, fetish, foot.fetish, shoes, white, cum, pantyhose, high heels, high.heels, sex, lingerie, tits, gonzo
    Year: 2021
    Cast: Sofi Ryan

Strutting in her clear high heels with toes and short white shorts, Sofi finds her new stepdad at home trying to do some work but becoming very distracted by her foot dangling back and forth as she talks. Throwing her shoes off so she can relax on the couch, Sofi flexes and stretches her little piggies as she fans her sexy toes back and forth back and forth as if she is calling her horny stepfather out from the kitchen to take a good look. Hiding behind the couch, he begins stroking his cock in secret, staring longingly at those sexy feet. Suddenly, she screeches when she catches him and calls him a filthy pervert. Horny Sofi changes her mind when she gives it a little more thought. She does want this horny old man to fuck her silly. So, she straps on some super sexy lingerie, pantyhose and dangerously high heels so she can seduce him and tease him with her gorgeous body. She climbs into the bed to show off her gorgeous, voluptuous tits, long limbs and sexy lips. He can't take it anymore as she strokes his cock with her sexy feet covered in sheer black nylons, which he later rips off to reveal that naked, sexy foot. He sucks her toes and takes her foot into his whole mouth, and tasting the delicious smell of her skin deep in his nostrils to fill him up with her scent. She fucks him so good with her tight wet pussy as her sexy feet bounce in the sky tempting him to take her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Sofi turns out to be a horny little slut as she moans in absolute pleasure as he shoots his cum all over her gorgeous, sexy feet. She certainly knows how to please a dirty pervert with a foot fetish after all...

https://k2s.cc/file/a095ee97b8728/So...eet_-_1183.mp4

7. Jewelz Blu (My Feet Saved My Party Plans)

Jewelz Blu (My Feet Saved My Party Plans)

Jewelz Blu (My Feet Saved My Party Plans)

Filesize: 2.21 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 218 Kbps avg, 0.132 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~106 Kbps

Tags: foot.fetish, bedroom, hardcore, foot, bed, sex, pale, gonzo, foot fetish, cum, footjob, all sex, legs, fetish, feet

My parents had just left for a vacation and I was super excited because I could finally pull off that house party I've been wanting to do for so long. I woke up the next morning and tried on my hot blue party dress. Damn it's so sexy. As I was checking myself out in the mirror, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down to open it and to my surprise, it was my father's assistant, Jake. Can I help you? I asked. He said my dad sent him over to watch me while he's gone. I couldn't believe it! My father knows me all too well! Fuck. Now my party plans are ruined. I went up to my room and almost cried. Then Jake showed up at my bedroom door apologizing. He said he knows this is a fucked up situation but he has to do his job. I planned this party for a while now; I invited a lot of hot guys from school and my sluttiest girlfriends. And now it's about to be ruined unless I can convince Jake to let me have the party. Yes of course I can do that! Probably the easiest way would be to start by teasing him with my purple pedicured feet. I noticed he could barely takes his eyes off them. While we were sitting on my bed, I put my pale sexy feet up on his lap. He immediately tried to push them away but I could see he was really turned on. I think he loved my sexy toes and high arches. So I raised my beautiful soft feet up in front of his face and started to tap his face with my soft soles. Within a few seconds he was in ecstasy. So I proposed to him that he can have my feet; lick them, suck on my toes, and lick my sexy high arches, if he lets me have my party. He could barely say anything, especially when I said that he can fuck my slutty pussy as well. This sealed the deal and he started to lick and suck my sexy purple pedicured feet. From my long toes to my wrinkled soles, he licked my feet so good. I got so turned on I couldn't wait to his huge dick in between my feet. I took his big hard cock out and gave him a slobbery blow job. He grabbed my feet, put them on his cock, and fucked my soft soles. Then he opened my legs and slid his hard cock into my juicy pussy. I came so hard when he was sucking on my toes while fucking my soaking wet pussy. He just kept going and fucking me like the little slut I am. He bent me over and fucked me gy style which made my toes curl while cumming all over his hard cock. At the end he came all over my sexy feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot. Now that I managed to keep my party goals alive, I like having another round. He is really good at this foot fetish sex thing.

https://k2s.cc/file/3c4a3ab28054b/Je...arty_Plans.mp4

8. Kayla Kayden (Did You Post My Feet Pictures)

Kayla Kayden (Did You Post My Feet Pictures)

Kayla Kayden (Did You Post My Feet Pictures)

Filesize: 1.92 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:32:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 435 Kbps avg, 0.136 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~110 Kbps

Tags: fetish, footjob, feet, all sex, handjob, foot, gonzo, shower, sex, hardcore, legs, cum

My boyfriend's son, Lucas, has been living with us. One day I came home, right after having my manicure and pedicure done, to Lucas hanging out in the living room. So we had a little chat. Soon afterward I went upstairs, took a shower, and later hung out by the pool. As I was browsing my social media, I noticed a post from Lucas' account that was gaining a lot of likes. To my surprise it was some pictures he posted of my feet! Since I had my pedicure done just a few hours ago, it was obvious that it was my feet and him who made the pics! So I called him on it. He denied it at first but the evidence was so obvious, he knew he needed to admit it. I was going to tell his dad but he begged me not to. So are you into my feet? I asked. He said yes because I have the sexiest feet he has ever seen. Well that was very flattering, so I asked him what does he like about my feet. He said, I like your beautiful toes, your high arches, and your soft soles. As he described my feet I raised them in front of his face, so he can look at them the way he's always wanted to. You can taste it if you want, I told him. His eyes went wide and he slowly put my toes in his mouth. He licked in between my toes and worshiped my beautiful feet. All the while my pussy was getting soaking wet seeing this young stud going crazy for my feet and toes. I spread my legs and told him to eat my pussy. He did such a good job eating my juicy pussy while massaging my feet at the same time. Then he slid his hard cock into my slutty pussy. When he took it out it was so slippery from my juices, he placed it between my soles for a hot slippery feet fuck. He bent me over and fucked me from behind with my soles up. And when I rode his big dick, I arched my sexy feet onto his legs. Then I gave him the best and sluttiest footjob handjob combo, which made him bust his thick load all over my sexy feet and toes. I didn't know cum on feet s so good. Eating cum off of my feet s even better!

https://k2s.cc/file/22c44c8a66a75/Ka...t_Pictures.mp4

9. Paris White (Foot Fetish Princess Palace - 1198)

Paris White (Foot Fetish Princess Palace - 1198)

Paris White (Foot Fetish Princess Palace - 1198)

Filesize: 925 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:34:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 650 Kbps avg, 0.132 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps

Tags: pale, lingerie, foot fetish, foot, cum, fetish, tease, footjob, couch, legs, black, all sex, foot.fetish, foot fetish, tits, gonzo, white, sex, feet
    Year: 2021
    Cast: Paris White

Dipping her smooth bare feet in the pool after she slips off her white sandals, her white painted toenail polish shimmers in the water like a nubile mermaid. She splashes her sexy feet in the water, taking hot selfies by the pool, her long, sexy white fingernails making her look even more elegant like a foot fetish princess in her palace. House-sitting at this elegant estate is super fun except Paris isn't allowed to have any visitors. Flashing her cute perky titties, taking another sexy selfie for her man, Paris is acting like a total cock tease as she sends him flirty text after flirty text. Getting super horny, her boyfriend insists that he come over so he can ravage those sexy slutty mermaid feet. When her man shows up to surprise her at the estate, she surprises him right back with an incredibly sexy lingerie set, which I includes garter belts, scrappy black heels, and red lacy bra that shows off her tits and her perfect pink nipples. He takes her over to the couch where he can fully enjoy his young prize, taking her sweet sexy soles into his mouth so he can savor their delicious taste, the softness of each white painted toe as he licks them one at a time. She expertly teases his cock with her dainty feet, rubbing his shaft on either side with the inside of her pink soles. Her boyfriend can't take it anymore as he bends her over to fuck that tight pink pussy making her moan in absolute pleasure as she sticks his rock hard shaft in between those soft sexy soles for her to show off her foot sex skills. They fuck on the couch with her legs bouncing high up in the air, her adorable feet right near his face, her cute skinny body looking so fragile beneath him. When he finally cuts on Paris' stunning feet, she decides to give herself a treat by licking that sweet cum one lick at a time off her pale sexy arches...

https://k2s.cc/file/3cdde140e747c/Pa...ace_-_1198.mp4

10. Audrey Bitoni (FAREWELL FEET FUCK)

Audrey Bitoni (FAREWELL FEET FUCK)

Audrey Bitoni (FAREWELL FEET FUCK)

Filesize: 2.30 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:39:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 127 Kbps avg, 0.131 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~113 Kbps

Tags: foot, foot fetish, all sex, footjob, cum, feet, hardcore, sex, foot.fetish, fetish, gonzo

I was on the phone with my husband, who was at work, and he told me he had a very successful meeting with the board and that the company will be moving us to Paris in a few days! At the end of our conversation, someone was knocking at the front door. I panicked and lied to my husband telling him it was the food delivery and I had to go. Not to my surprise, it was my boy toy, Jake, waiting to pounce on me like a lion. After inviting him in, I told Jake the news of my husband and me moving to Paris; he was devastated. He admitted he's never been in love with someone's beautiful feet the way he his with mine and that he can't bear to be away from my soft wrinkled soles. He even went so far as to say that he has enough savings and college funds to move to Paris too. I tried to reassure him that he's young and hot and will have many more feet sex lovers. Then to console him, I easily distracted him by putting my sexy newly pedicured feet in his face. Instantly he forgot about everything else. He began sucking on my long succulent toes and licking in between them. I knew he would almost immediately get a boner; I could see it growing in his pants. I wanted to make sure to give him one last amazing wet, sloppy, slutty footjob. So I took out his huge cock and stuffed into my mouth and deep down my throat. His big dick was lost in a web of my saliva so I wrapped my soft soles and pretty dark purple pedicured toes around it and started jerking it. He lifted me up and fucked my fat juicy pussy while sucking on my sexy feet and toes. I sat on his cock and rode it until I came all over it while my feet were up on his thighs. Then he bent me over and fucked my soaking wet pussy while staring at my wrinkled soles. At the end he came all over my sexy dark purple pedicured feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot. What a perfect way to say goodbye to Jake. I'm sure I'll be able to find a new foot fetish lover in Paris

https://k2s.cc/file/1bc43fd645a45/Au..._FEET_FUCK.mp4