2. Equine Examination part 3

Equine Examination part 3

Equine Examination part 3

Genre: Femdome, Fetish, Slave, Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage,
    Pegging, Domina, Goddess, Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress,
    Bubble Butt, Big ASS & Butt, Spanking, Anal Play, Fisting
    Mastrubation, Ass Worship, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf,
    Mature, Corporal Punishment

Description: My pony slave arrives for his first anal examination, and WOW he is put through
    his paces, as I stretch his black hole with a number of black rubber dildos, until he's
    ready to take my very large meaty cock! Mmm . . . it's enough to make your eyes water!

File Name : Equine Examination part 3
    Runtime : 9min 58s
    File Size : 455 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format: mp4

Equine_Examination_part_3.rar

3. Into the DEEP

Into the DEEP

Into the DEEP

Genre: Femdome, Fetish, Slave, Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking,
    Pegging, Domina, Goddess, Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress, Ballbusting,
    StrapOn, Bubble Butt, Big ASS & Butt, Face fucking, Blowjob, Anal Play,
    Mastrubation, Ass Worship, Punished, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature,
    Whipping, Cock & Ball Tease and Torment, Tease and Denial, Leather,
    Leather Body Bag, Confinement, Outside Humiliation, Cock Biting & Cum on Breasts

Description: As I sit in my chair taking a closer look at my strap-on, I cannot help but wonder, is it bigger
    than hobson's aching phallus? I've just finished taking a call from a client in Singapore, who is intrigued
    with office role play, and is curious about my black strap-on. Why does it look so damn erotic?

My Office has become a most comfortable and therapeutic room! In fact, I have been overwhelmed with
    phone calls and emails from men wanting to know, what's my secret? Perhaps it's my hypnotic English voice,
    or my alluring and seductive perfume, or my incredibly figure hugging outfits, purposely designed to
    accentuate my curvaceous body! Or perhaps I just want to delve deep into ones mind!
    Mmm . . . it's all of those things, and . . . . well, I'm not going to give it all away!

My silky crimson lips glisten as I beam a smile. My smoky eyes lock onto hobson's pressed
    trousers, almost as though I can see through to his caged cock! "Come here hobson".

I grip hobson's hair with my leather gloved hand and thrust his face onto my black
    strap-on. Now that's erotic. Watching him taking the full length, sucking, licking and tasting
    it, just as though it's a real meaty muscle waiting to spurt it's heavy load right down his throat.

I wonder, is my black strap-on bigger than hobson's pulsating cock?

File Name : Into the DEEP
    Runtime : 10min 54s
    File Size : 416 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Into_the_DEEP.rar

4. Lick My Boots

Lick My Boots

Lick My Boots

Genre: Femdome, Fetish, Humiliation, Domina, Goddess, Madame,
    Powerful Woman, Mistress, Bubble Butt, Big ASS & Butt, POV,
    Mastrubation, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature, Feet Worship,
    Foot Worship, Boots, Corporal Punishment, Riding Boots, Jodhpurs, Stilettos,
    Crops, Stocks, Stables, Outside

Description: Follow my gorgeous stiletto footsteps, lick my filthy leather boots, show me your tongue!

Clean the dirt from my leather soles. Spit and polish my exquisite leather cased heels. Impress and
    excite me with your labour of love! Oh My!!! I love your erect cock standing to attention, as you hear
    my quintessential voice! I love how you worship my stiletto boots, as you crave to nestle your face
    between my full breasts. Watch as I tease your aching balls with my leather gloved hands!

I can see how much you want me to bury your face between my deep cleavage, then suck on
    my juicy and luscious nipples as they stand erect! Smother you while your cock spurts it's heavy load!

CUM for ME my stable boy, cum, cum, cum all over my gorgeous stiletto boots!

File Name : Lick My Boots
    Runtime : 13min 54s
    File Size : 531 MB

Lick_My_Boots.part1.rar
    Lick_My_Boots.part2.rar

5. Office Seductress - The Interview

Office Seductress - The Interview

Office Seductress - The Interview

Genre: Femdome, Fetish, Slave, Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage,
    Ballbusting, StrapOn, Bubble Butt, Big ASS & Butt, Spanking,
    Mastrubation, Pussy Licking, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick,
    Punished, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature, Feet Worship,
    Foot Worship & Licking, Boots, Corporal Punishment, Stables, Whipping,
    Cock & Ball Tease and Torment, Tease and Denial, Leather,
    Leather Body Bag, Confinement, Outside Humiliation, Cock Biting &
    Cum on Breasts, Feet licking, Anal Play, CBT, Dildo

Description: Hilariously funny, highly erotic, sadistically cruel!

Ye olde anthony arrives for his interview, expecting to impress Lady Annabelle
    with his skills! Alas he has much work to do, to make up for the fact he falls massively short
    in the trouser department! Although Lady Annabelle sets impossibly high expectations, he
    will have to find another way to impress the Lady of his dreams! Or keep dreaming!

File Name : Office Seductress - The Interview
    Runtime : 15min 28s
    File Size : 591 MB

Office_Seductress_-_The_Interview.part1.rar
    Office_Seductress_-_The_Interview.part2.rar

6. Picnic Pleasures

Picnic Pleasures

Picnic Pleasures

Pegging, Outside, Domina, Goddess, Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress,
    Worship, Bubble Butt, Big ASS & Butt, Mastrubation, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs,
    Milf, Mature, Feet Worship, Feet licking, Foot Worship & Licking, Boots

Description: Fetishes include: Outside Decadent Humiliation, Stunning scenic Views, Exquisite Leather
    Glove Fetish, Figure Hugging Jodhpurs, Gorgeous Leather Stiletto Boots.

My dear butler, george, has learned the true meaning of 'Loyalty', and is finally rewarded for
    his devotion to his Goddess, by spending the day with Lady Annabelle, enjoying a rather
    decadent picnic! Watch how he's teased with his Goddess's leather gloves, stiletto thigh leather
    boots, and cream coloured jodhpurs. WOW! A glorious picnic of decadent pleasures!

File Name : Picnic Pleasures
    Runtime : 13min 1s
    File Size : 498 MB

Picnic_Pleasures.part1.rar
    Picnic_Pleasures.part2.rar

7. Queen of Cock Tease

Queen of Cock Tease

Queen of Cock Tease

Mastrubation, Lick, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature, Cock & Ball
    Tease and Torment, Tease and Denial, Leather, Leather Body Bag,
    Confinement, Outside Humiliation, Cock Biting & Cum on Breasts

Description: Protracted Bondage, it's the most incredibly intense cock teasing foreplay I've
    put this slave through, while he is bound in my exquisite leather straight jacket,
    shackled to my 2 meter diameter wheel. My slave cannot move a muscle, other
    than the one between his thighs! WOW! How he didn't pass out is all credit to him!

Not only was he wrapped in leather, shackled tight to my wheel, but his head
    was fully incased in my exquisite leather mask, blindfolded. The beauty of my wheel
    is having the ability to completely disorientate him, from a vertical position to being
    spun into a horizontal position, and then finally ending up with his head inches from
    the floor! Throughout his time with me, I had my cameras stratigically hidded to
    capture this entire session. And, WOW, I'm so pleased I did! What a blinding session
    it was, and one that I'm sure you'll agree, would be most desirable to experience
    by so many of my slaves. It's a most intense session of cock tease foreplay, before
    he finally exploded. I love putting my slaves through a most powerful session.

It's a wonderful profession to be in, and it's so fulfilling for me to know that I have
    made my slave's experience a most memorable, and more importantly, an orgasmic one!

File Name : Queen of Cock Tease
    Runtime : 18min 11s
    File Size : 695 MB

Queen_of_Cock_Tease.part1.rar
    Queen_of_Cock_Tease.part2.rar

8. Stiletto and Stocking Worship

Stiletto and Stocking Worship

Stiletto and Stocking Worship

Genre: Femdome, Fetish, Humiliation, BDSM, Domina, Goddess,
    Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs,
    Milf, Mature, Feet Worship, Foot Worship, Boots, POV, Outside

Description: Kneel before my stunning Louboutin stilettos.

My soft yet firm English voice sends an orgasmic pang through your body, as you
    hang on to each word. My soft, exquisite leather gloves signifies wealth and control.

My body nestles snug inside my warm fur coat, protecting me from the seasonal weather.
    Every now again, you feel the autumn breeze filtering right through your naked body,
    reminding you of just how vulnerable and exposed you really are. Oh the beauty of owning
    your body, mind and soul. As you continue to kneel, your eyes are drawn to my silky
    legs, encased in the most stunning, bitter chocolate fully fashioned nylon seamed stockings.

Thoughts race through your mind, your lust and desire to worship them, to glide your
    wet tongue along my toned legs, thighs and oh do you dare to even think of being in such
    a place that one could easily call home. While your mind sinks into a decadent dream of
    stocking worship, my voice returns with even more beauty and eroticism.

I lean forward and place my leather collar around your neck, now you do belong
    to me, you are mine until I feel it's necessary to toss you away like an over used toy
    fit for the bin. While you have a wet tongue, while you can breath, while you obey
    without question, you will be useful to me. Now, I want you to taste my stilettos,
    feel the grit between your teeth, shine my gorgeous shoes.

I want you to come closer, now over my knees, so you can feel what it's like
    to receive a traditional hand spanking, oh those thwacks with my leather gloved
    hand. The crisp thwack from my whip as it connects with your peachy buttocks.

Now back on the floor, and wank hard for me, spill your seed over my stilettos.

File Name : Stiletto and Stocking Worship
    Runtime : 11min 48s
    File Size : 451 MB

Stiletto_and_Stocking_Worship.rar

9. Super Charged Cum Shot

Super Charged Cum Shot

Super Charged Cum Shot

Pegging, Domina, Goddess, Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress, Chastity, StrapOn,
    Mastrubation, Lick, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature, Kali's Teeth,
    Strap-on Play, Oiled Penis Massage, Spitting & Torment, Wax Play, Hot Wax,
    Blowjob, Handjob, Milking

Description: This wonderful, super cool guy is truly amazing, as he gives hope to the older gentleman
    who may not believe the rituals of BDSM is both fun and most enjoyable. Now giving credit
    where credit is due, even I didn�t think it was possible for my special mailman to produce
    such a powerful cum shot. After all, he�s not usually one for spurting, and on the odd
    occasion, it has just been pleasurable with a decent volume of cream. However, during
    this particular session, perhaps there were a number of factors that brought him
    to the most super charged cum shot I�ve seen from a fun loving senior.

In fact, I would say, his cr�me de le cr�me performance matches some of my young
    studs! The more force I applied to his lovely little cock, the more it responded, the more
    I pulled at it, the more erect it became. The moment I thrust my strap-on into his mouth,
    gyrating my hips whilst jerking, yanking and wrenching at his cock, the more stimulated
    it became, until finally he produced an orgasmic climax! Now that just goes to show,
    you really don�t have to possess a 6 inch plus penis to produce an orbiting spurt.

File Name : Super Charged Cum Shot
    Runtime : 22min 51s
    File Size : 873 MB

Super_Charged_Cum_Shot.part1.rar
    Super_Charged_Cum_Shot.part2.rar

10. Asleep in the Stables part 3 of 3

Asleep in the Stables part 3 of 3

Asleep in the Stables part 3 of 3

Pegging, Domina, Goddess, Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress, Outside,
    Worship, Punished, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature, Boots, Corporal Punishment

Description: george the butler arrives for his first day with Lady Annabelle, and she sets him
    straight to work in her stables, cleaning her tack! She has her doubts about george
    after reading his CV, and decides to plant a camera on the wall so she can keep
    a close eye on him! Just as predicted, she finds him asleep on the job!

Lady Annabelle ensures he stays asleep and has her wicked way with him!

She fucks his arse while he's slumped over her leather saddle, and then she wakes
    him up and straps him to the stable walls and whips him. Will he learn his lesson, not
    a chance! But for now Lady Annabelle is content with sitting on the hay stack and
    permitting him to grovel at her stiletto stocking feet. A most apologetic george!

File Name : Asleep in the Stables part 3 of 3
    Runtime : 13min 36s
    File Size : 166 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Asleep_in_the_Stables_part_3_of_3.rar