Notices

Page 465 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565965 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 10941

Thread: Pile on a grand scale.Scat collection

1. Scathunter - Kylie The South Hole Elf

Scathunter - Kylie The South Hole Elf

Scathunter - Kylie The South Hole Elf

Hey Boys! Tis The Season! I just finished watching this movie and I was absolutely blown away by it! So while it's fresh on my mind I'm gonna give you all the steamy detail. This one features a new girl named Kylie, who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! Soooo Santa delivers Mr Cheeks his own personal South Hole Elf gift wrapped, with big nipples that are lactating, and spraying milk everywhere, along with a big fat butt that is just full of delicious treats! He has been on his best behavior this year faithfully eating the scat of big butted beautiful sexy sluts, and it did not go unnoticed. Mr Cheeks totally indulges himself in Kylie, by drinking down her sweet milk, and sucking her big ample nipples. He wasted no time tasting her big booty and quickly getting erotic. They had a crazy amount of chemistry together which you could literally feel throughout the movie! I absolutely love when that happens because you just know how much both of them are actually enjoying it together and how totally real the pleasure for both of them is! From what I understand this was Kylie's first ever scat related experience. It was also relayed to me that it was the most intense sexually gratifying encounter that she ever had and that she will definitely be back for more. This bodes very well for you all! LOL So the film culminates with a very spontaneous and unorthodox scat scene where Kylie actually ends up pushing while on her back on the table filling Mr Cheeks' mouth to the hilt with her delicious treats.This I am told was not planned! However I love how it happened and I loved the way she delivered and pushed her scat on her back into his mouth almost as if she was giving birth into his mouth LOL Except this was a food baby. It was super erotic and really had me soaked to be honest, especially when the camera angle switched and you could see her face as she talked dirty to him and pushed as he ate! What I loved about this scene was after she went into his mouth she continued to lactate and spray buckets of milk into mouth to help him wash down her dirty treats! That was HOT! He finished the movie up by devouring her entire load while she sucked on him and begged for his cum so she could swallow it all! He gave her a rather heavy and robust load which true to her word, she gobbled up and swallowed. She did not miss a drop. Must see movie! 5 Stars. My new favorite without a doubt

File name:Scathunter - Kylie The South Hole Elf.mp4
    File Size: 1.83 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:25:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9942 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Scathunter - Kylie The South Hole Elf.mp4

2. Tampon, blood, shit and a hot fuck with Versauteschnukkis

Tampon, blood, shit and a hot fuck with Versauteschnukkis

Tampon, blood, shit and a hot fuck with Versauteschnukkis

the hairy milf has her days and can, after she has shit her pecker on the tail, pull out the tampon and shit on the cunt before she is completely smeared and fucked with shit. Have fun watching

File name:Tampon, blood, shit and a hot fuck with Versauteschnukkis.mp4
    File Size: 978 MB
    Duration: 00:06:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 21.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tampon, blood, shit and a hot fuck with Versauteschnukkis.mp4

3. extreme jean accident with sexandcandy18

extreme jean accident with sexandcandy18

extreme jean accident with sexandcandy18

silent but deadly!

File name:extreme jean accident with sexandcandy18.mp4
    File Size: 401 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1920
    Duration: 00:03:55
    Video: AVC, 1080x, 30.000 FPS, 14.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

extreme jean accident with sexandcandy18.mp4

4. Enjoying dirty games and masturbation with Mistress

Enjoying dirty games and masturbation with Mistress

Enjoying dirty games and masturbation with Mistress

I love dirty, shitty games, and I started train my new slave girl to them. I smeared her all over with shit so that the smell of shit would permeate her body. And I want to shit. Powerful stream of urine hit her right in the grateful open mouth, and she began to drink my urine. Soft shit fell out of my ass, lie in her mouth and on her face. Enjoy my gifts dirty slut, please your Mistress, fuck me in ass with strap-on, fuck with your hand, it's such buzz. Yes, Yes, that's it, Aah. Well done, I am cum. Lick shit off your hand that you took out of my ass. You like our dirty games, you like to please your Mistress. You also want to cum, start masturbating dirty slut, I like to see you all in shit squirm and cum

File name:Enjoying dirty games and masturbation with Mistress.mp4
    File Size: 1015 MB
    Duration: 00:12:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Enjoying dirty games and masturbation with Mistress.mp4

5. Scream and cum, eat shit, slut, toilet with Mistress

Scream and cum, eat shit, slut, toilet with Mistress

Scream and cum, eat shit, slut, toilet with Mistress

Oh my little slut, you miss shit and fucking. We will satisfy your wishes. First, my husband and I will shit in your mouth, and then I will fuck you in shit and with shit, toilet mouth, so that you will be squeaking with pleasure and multi-orgasms. Oh, what a big pile of shit, chew shit, I want you to feel all the delights of taste and tell what it tastes like. Put your pussy in front of me, now I'm going to fuck you, chew shit, look at yourself in the mirror and enjoy my strap-on. You moan, flowed, I told you you'd be squeaking and cumming all the time, you toilet slut. I'll torment you with more orgasms. How I like it

File name:Scream and cum, eat shit, slut, toilet with Mistress.mp4
    File Size: 1005 MB
    Duration: 00:12:03

D O W N L O A D:

Scream and cum, eat shit, slut, toilet with Mistress.mp4

6. Inverted Milk Fountain Enema

Inverted Milk Fountain Enema

Inverted Milk Fountain Enema

It has been over three days since my last bowel movement and I can feel the filth inside of me just dying to come out. In this video I am trying a couple of things that I have never done before so I'm very excited and a little bit nervous. I start out in the tub with a half gallon of milk and insert it while on my back with my feet over my head and my knees beside my temples pointing my puckering ass hole right at the camera. Over and over huge streams of milk enema plops right onto my neck and face from my butt.

File name:Inverted Milk Fountain Enema.mp4
    File Size: 816 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:15:48
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 7005 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Inverted Milk Fountain Enema.mp4

7. She eat shit husband, asks be my toilet with Mistress

She eat shit husband, asks be my toilet with Mistress

She eat shit husband, asks be my toilet with Mistress

Recently, married couple wrote to me, they have watched lot of my films, it excites them, turns them on, kindles desire. They want to be my slaves, and girl wants to be my toilet, toilet slave girl. Looking at my films, she gradually began to taste the shit, play with it, smear, lick and take it in her mouth. She wants, strive to develop and be my toilet. Playing with herself and fantasizing, she imagines how she will be under me, how she will open her mouth and warm, smelly shit will go right into her mouth, curl up on her face and form big pile of shit. She happily and enthusiastically digs her husband's ass, takes out the shit from it and smears her face, licks and sucks dirty fingers. And in fit of passion, smearing shit on cock of her beloved, sucks his dirty cock, licks shit off it. She's dirty girl, she has potential. I think I'm going to let them become my slaves. I allows fulfill this insatiable girl's dream and she become my living toilet bowl, she be eat my shit.

File name:She eat shit husband, asks be my toilet with Mistress.mp4
    File Size: 939 MB
    Duration: 00:11:16

D O W N L O A D:

She eat shit husband, asks be my toilet with Mistress.mp4

8. AstroDomina - Your Father's Huge Cock - Son Cuckold

AstroDomina - Your Father's Huge Cock - Son Cuckold

AstroDomina - Your Father's Huge Cock - Son Cuckold

I start off with some light lingerie and quickly take it off because I have a big shit to show you. I smear it all over my body before licking it off of my fingers. Then opening my mouth for a nice place to cum and telling you to cum in my mouth!

File name:AstroDomina - Your Father's Huge Cock - Son Cuckold.mp4
    File Size: 463 MB
    Duration: 00:05:24
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - Your Father's Huge Cock - Son Cuckold.mp4

9. I catched my turd

I catched my turd

I catched my turd

I want to feel this hot turd in my hand. so I had to catch it from my ass

File name:I catched my turd.mp4
    File Size: 97.9 MB
    Duration: 00:01:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 10.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

I catched my turd.mp4

10. Plug - Poop - Squirt - Cream & Cum Explosion with VeganLinda

Plug - Poop - Squirt - Cream & Cum Explosion with VeganLinda

Plug - Poop - Squirt - Cream & Cum Explosion with VeganLinda

Dressed up in a sexy Dessou sitting on my Bed.. playing around with my Plug a bit and starting to fingering myself.. When I cum: everything cums out of me at the same time, my Plug shoots out, followed by my Shit, Squirt, Pee and a big amount of Cream running down to my Poo. What a great experience, what a release.. Do you like to have some fun with me?

File name:Plug - Poop - Squirt - Cream & Cum Explosion with VeganLinda.mp4
    File Size: 444 MB
    Duration: 00:07:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7851 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Plug - Poop - Squirt - Cream & Cum Explosion with VeganLinda.mp4