Thread: Pile on a grand scale.Scat collection

1. Daisy Dukes Scat Slut

Daisy Dukes Scat Slut

Daisy Dukes Scat Slut

Release Year: 12/12/2017
    Cast: Abbraxa
    Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Vomiting
    Video language: English

There's always possibilities to ad to daisy dukes sexiness. a little shit and piss does the trick! So I putted on my short jeans and dropped my load, looking real good,
    walking around like a dumb bitch, pissing on the floor, smearing my tits with shit, wiggling my udders like a cow, filling my hi heels with scat, step back into them and
    stand in shit, get on my knees and suck until I puked, and puked again and keep going until he's satisfied and spit is cum over my brown fun bags.

File name:Daisy Dukes Scat Slut.wmv
    File Size: 1015 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:19:09
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Daisy Dukes Scat Slut.part1.rar
    Daisy Dukes Scat Slut.part2.rar

2. Shit Body Art Zebra

Shit Body Art Zebra

Shit Body Art Zebra

Cast: EllaGilbert
    Genres: Poop Videos, Smearing, Pee, Desperation

I am fully dressed, normal clothes! I am preparing for some pee and poop fun by drinking lots (water, hot drink, whatever helps so I really need to poop and pee later).
    Italk to the camera about what works best for me (a little bit "behind*the*scenes") - what is fun and/or how I prepare, etc. I also show a clock so u can see the time.
    Some time has passed. I am still fully dressed. I show the clock again so u can see how much time has passed. I drink lots more and also have breakfast.
    Some more time has passed - I wait until I really need to pee and poop. I will show the clock again. I take my clothes off and climb onto my dining room table. I grab a
    bowl and poop before peeing even if my bladder was completly full. After I pooped I'm also gonna pee all over that shit. In order to completly clean my ass up im gonna
    fuck it with my lollipop glass toy untill I cum and get all the poop out.
    At the end I'm gonna pee some more and cover my body with shit stripes, turning myself into a zebra hehe

File name:Shit Body Art Zebra.mp4
    File Size: 1019 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:27:41
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Shit Body Art Zebra.part1.rar
    Shit Body Art Zebra.part2.rar

3. Totally covered in shit. Rarity!

Totally covered in shit. Rarity!

Totally covered in shit. Rarity!

Cast: Brown wife
    Genres: Scat solo, Smearing

It's a very short video, but it's exclusive. The value of this video is that it was shot a long time ago! Long before I started filming for this site. This video does not have
    how I do shit. But there is a beautiful body that is totally covered with shit. Have you ever seen so much shit on the girl's body?)) If you like this rarity video and you
    want to see me covered with so much shit again, then write reviews;)) Naturally, the new video will be much more detailed and longer;)

File name:Totally covered in shit. Rarity!.mp4
    File Size: 199 MB
    Duration: 00:01:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.854 FPS, 17.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Totally covered in shit. Rarity!.mp4

4. Botan*sexy pilot of the river Styx

Botan*sexy pilot of the river Styx

Botan*sexy pilot of the river Styx

Release Year: 13/12/2017
    Cast: JosslynKane
    Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Pee

Outfit: Long curly Blue hair in ponytail, pink kimono, light brown nylons or pantyhose. Character says "BINGO".
    You are usually guiding the dead, but you have come to guide me to a massive orgasm. Act sexy and do closeups of mouth and face saying "BINGO" a lot explain that it makes
    everyone who hears your magic word extremely horny, but with a side affect. Be teasing like you are going to open your robe, but sitting down to make out with your nylon clad
    feet instead. At about ten minutes in open your robe revealing loads of poop in condoms (I used nylons bags) . Admit that the side effect was that saying "BINGO" makes
    someone extremely horny for making Botan orgasm. and. eating Botan shit.
    Start making out with your nylon covered feet licking and sucking your feet and toes. All of a sudden just say a flurry of "BINGO'S!" and start acting overly erotic and talking
    about how you need to eat your cum and devour your shit. Furiously masturbate and start cumming. (if the massager with clit attachment works for good orgasm use that and
    dildos, fist fingers as needed)
    Taking a break kneeling facing mostly away from camera as you shit onto the bottoms of your feet and have your head turned toward the camera with your finger pointed at
    your lips and say "BINGO" gently and ask me to eat your shit off your feet, Really plead. but then start the vibrator to masturbate to climax and start pushing the balls out as
    you are cumming then plop them in your ass and shoot them out 3 times. Lick the balls some and confirm that your wish came true.
    Smear some shit on your toes and feet. Then eventually kneel again putting the fresh shit back on the bottoms of your feet look back at me smile point at me then point at your
    mouth holding half the shit log and say "BINGO" do this a couple of times with closeups of your feet with the shit log and your face with the shitlog entering in your mouth as you
    muffledly say "BINGO" many times. You say thanks for agreeing to eat Botan's shit for all eternity. it is a big help! smiling walk over smiling licking your lips and put your butt right
    up to the camera but look back so your face can be seen. (push the other half of log back in butt to be repooped) Smile and lick your lips and say sorry. I need to shit massive
    logs every 10 minutes or else I am sad and pout. Smile as the shit starts to come out. wink and start saying "BINGO eat my shit. eat Botan's shit" as fast as you can.
    At this point act satisfied, but continue to chew lick play with your shit, pack on face, pack on pussy. Keep masturbating by all means including vibrator, until you are tired from
    cumming and or play.

File name:Botan*sexy pilot of the river Styx.mp4
    File Size: 1.78 GB
    Duration: 00:52:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4700 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Botan*sexy pilot of the river Styx.part1.rar
    Botan*sexy pilot of the river Styx.part2.rar

5. Poop, cum & shipp

Poop, cum & shipp

Poop, cum & shipp

Genres: Poop Videos, Smearing, Panty/Jean Pooping

Are u ready to smell and lick my dirty panties? Here's another vid I've made for somebody who bought my panties
    I get down on my knees with my ass facing the cam and take a shit in my pink panties. I take them off and put them away cause I feel like completly emptying my lovely ass. I
    start fingering my asshole and there's instantly more shit coming out. For more than 10mins I will finger my asshole and there's a lot of shit coming out of there. Even when I
    came my ass juice was mixed with creamy poop which I smeared all over my legs and feet.
    After I cum I'm gonna give my right foot some nice licking, tasting my shit just like he will also

File name:Poop, cum & shipp.mp4
    File Size: 1.16 GB
    Duration: 00:16:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Poop, cum & shipp.part1.rar
    Poop, cum & shipp.part2.rar

6. Bathing in shit water. Part 1

Bathing in shit water. Part 1

Bathing in shit water. Part 1

Genres: Poop Videos, Scat solo, Smearing

How nice to take a bath after a hard day's work. I was so impatient today to go home to quickly cover my body with fresh shit! How I love the feeling of smeared body shit!
    This video consists of two parts!
    In the first part you can enjoy the bewitching process of smearing shit. After all, what can you look at forever? How the water flows, how the fire burns .. and how the girl smears
    her own shit on the face and body)) This will excite even a 90 year old grandfather!)))
    In the second part I take a bathroom. Having collected a lot of water, I go to the bathroom. The water is clean at first. I wash the shit off the body, it becomes cleaner, and the
    water becomes dirtier. Only one face remains in shit . like a dirty whore! At the same time I stick my fingers in the pussy and fuck myself! Would you like to bathe with me in such
    water? )))

File name:Bathing in shit water. Part 1.mp4
    File Size: 892 MB
    Duration: 00:07:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.756 FPS, 17.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bathing in shit water. Part 1.part1.rar
    Bathing in shit water. Part 1.part2.rar

7. Bathing in shit water. Part 2

Bathing in shit water. Part 2

Bathing in shit water. Part 2

Genres: Poop Videos, Scat solo, Smearing

In the first part you can enjoy the bewitching process of smearing shit. After all, what can you look at forever? How the water flows, how the fire burns .. and how the girl smears
    her own shit on the face and body)) This will excite even a 90 year old grandfather!)))
    In the second part I take a bathroom. Having collected a lot of water, I go to the bathroom. The water is clean at first. I wash the shit off the body, it becomes cleaner, and the
    water becomes dirtier. Only one face remains in shit . like a dirty whore! At the same time I stick my fingers in the pussy and fuck myself! Would you like to bathe with me in such
    water? )))

File name:Bathing in shit water. Part 2.mp4
    File Size: 638 MB
    Duration: 00:05:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.819 FPS, 17.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bathing in shit water. Part 2.part1.rar
    Bathing in shit water. Part 2.part2.rar

8. Cum over my full of shit heels

Cum over my full of shit heels

Cum over my full of shit heels

Release Year: 14/12/2017
    Genres: Poop Videos, Smearing

This video is basicly the sequel to Smoking and shitting. After I took a small shit on the floor I feel like completly cleaning my asshole so I'm gonna use my biggest toy do do so. I
    start riding it and covering it in my creamy smelly shit. After I cum, I take my heels off and start smearing all that shit all over that huge toy with my nylon feet. Just before I ask u to cum, I put my heels back on and start rubing it nice and hard asking u to spray ur cum all over them

File name:Cum over my full of shit heels.mp4
    File Size: 900 MB
    Duration: 00:12:24

D O W N L O A D:

Cum over my full of shit heels.part1.rar
    Cum over my full of shit heels.part2.rar

9. Oil AnalPlay Smearing

Oil AnalPlay Smearing

Oil AnalPlay Smearing

Cast: JosslynKane
    Genres: Poop Videos, Scat solo, Smearing, Pee

I wear a very elegant dress, i modeling for you, i feel so horny so i take my dress off, i put some oil all over my body, i love how shinny im and i start fucking my asshole in doggy
    style, mmm i pee a lot in this position and after that i keep fucking my asshole hard and deep, ass is so full of shit, incredible so much shit, i love it, i have a very good orgasm and after i cum i start smearing the shit all over my body, so perfect, so creamy, this is what i love the most! Enjoy!

File name:Oil AnalPlay Smearing.mp4
    File Size: 1.84 GB
    Duration: 00:25:57

D O W N L O A D:

Oil AnalPlay Smearing.part1.rar
    Oil AnalPlay Smearing.part2.rar

10. Please! Eat Shit from my Feet

Please! Eat Shit from my Feet

Please! Eat Shit from my Feet

Cast: SweetBettyParlour
    Genres: Scat solo, Smearing

New hot video, this time for lovers of female feet and toes, especially if they are smeared with shit) a must have for all fans of foot fetish and me!) *Unfortunately the video has no
    sound ( the file is distorted when shooting)

File name:Please! Eat Shit from my Feet.wmv
    File Size: 209 MB
    Duration: 00:03:54
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro

D O W N L O A D:

Please! Eat Shit from my Feet.wmv