Page 122 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 10941

Thread: Pile on a grand scale.Scat collection

1. Brown Noser

Brown Noser

Brown Noser

Release Date: 03/04/2018
    Model: GoddessAmirha
    Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Farting
    Language: English

Following his last punishment I decided I wasn't done with him just yet.. Laying on the couch I straddled his face and shoved his nose right back up into my crack for round 2. You want to cum? Let's see if you can cum with your nose stuck in my ass. Every time you cum you're going to be reminded of how my ass smells. You're a slave to it. Your life's purpose is to serve my ass. I wanna hear you sniff with each stroke. Deep breaths! Mmm.. good boy. In between breaths and being smothered I pummeled his nose with loud and silent left over gas.. each time he's about to cum I fill his lungs full of fart and I can see him start to struggle and lose his erection. Hell have to learn to love it if he wants to ever cum again.. every time he gets close I lift up JUST ENOUGH and with his nose barely touching my asshole.. "PFFRRTTT" .. a hot nose burning puff tunnels through my panties & sweaty spandex right into his nose, amplifying the smell.. but after catching him sneaking breaths I made it even worse on him by taking them off.. completely sealing his nose against my ass!! Now they have NOWHERE to go except his lungs.. The game continues of tease and denial burning his nose every time he gets close until I feel something more come out and he can hardly breathe through his nose any longer.. I look back at him and his nose is completely brown!! I literally sharted up and all over his nose!! How fucking pathetic he looks now.. a true little brown noser! I didn't say stop stroking!! My ass slams right back down like nothing ever happened sealing his nose deep in my filthy crack. This is how you cum from now on Slave.. with your nose as my filthy little toilet.. The first clip shot in 4K AND Reformatted as 4K. For the hardcore fart fetishist only, sharts & filth visible.

File name:Brown Noser.mp4
    File Size: 1.13 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:07:59
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Brown Noser.part1.rar
    Brown Noser.part2.rar
    Brown Noser.part3.rar

2. Carolina's all in our shit

Carolina's all in our shit

Carolina's all in our shit

Model: ModelNatalya94
    Fetishes: scat, lesbian scat, scat girls, eat scat, lesbian scat domination, shitting

My friends Olga and Alice decided to have a dirty show in which we will coat shit our friend Carolina . To us in visitors came Carolina and we heard a it our plan , Carolina thought and agreed to . We came to the room at us all except Carolina had clothes on and Carolina was totally naked, first Carolina posing for you clean, showing you ass, Boobs, pussy, after the demonstration Carolina sits on the floor and first I shit on Carolina naked on Carolina's body drains shit , after me Carolina's naked body shits Alice , and at the end Olga . Carolina all in shit and my friends began to smear shit on the body of Carolina's legs belly pussy, ass, Breasts, Carolina all in shit, after we finished smearing the Carolina shit Carolina poses for you all in shit , Carolina walks around the room , takes different poses in one word arranges an erotic show for you .

File name:Carolina's all in our shit.mp4
    File Size: 1.01 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carolina's all in our shit.part1.rar
    Carolina's all in our shit.part2.rar
    Carolina's all in our shit.part3.rar

3. Fart, Shart, Shit, Enema For Son

Fart, Shart, Shit, Enema For Son

Fart, Shart, Shit, Enema For Son

Model: evamarie88
    Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Efro, Desperation, Farting, Enema

Watch me leather pants tell you youve been a naughty boy so mummys going to teach you a lesson, I fart wet farts in your face in my leather leggings before pulling them down and sharting in your face.
    Now wank that dick while you watch mommy shit into a bowl, I show you it before I clean my arse out with an enema and fill the bowl with my dirty arse water..
    Now watch me get messy I smear my shit on my leggings before pouring the enema water all over me then fart some more in your face and giving you a cum countdown and farting loud when I tell you to cum.
    Such a good boy for mommy

File name:Fart, Shart, Shit, Enema For Son.mp4
    File Size: 976 MB
    Duration: 00:19:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6768 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fart, Shart, Shit, Enema For Son.part1.rar
    Fart, Shart, Shit, Enema For Son.part2.rar

4. Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa

Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa

Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa

Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Efro, Farting

Watch me tell you how when no ones here I like to rub my shit filled arsehole on my leather sofa then pushing out a massive load right onto the leather..
    I Push out a huge soft shit right infront of you before showing you it and then dropping it right on my couch with a thud..
    Now you ready?
    I sit down on my warm brown shit and grind back and forth and bounce up and down on it before smearing it all over my legs, pussy and tits and making myself cum hard..
    Now watch me fart over and over on my leather couch facing you
    I love being a nasty filthy girl

File name:Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa.mp4
    File Size: 785 MB
    Duration: 00:15:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7031 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa.part1.rar
    Scat, Smear, Cum And Fart On Sofa.part2.rar

5. Three dogs, three dirty ass

Three dogs, three dirty ass

Three dogs, three dirty ass

Model: ModelNatalya94
    Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee

New the adventures of three dogs and mistress Olga . Olga put us on leashes and brought to the room , she ordered us to sit on his lap and wait your turn . First dog Alice Olga took the leash and began to drive in a circle , the dog Alice crawls around the room cancer on his knees but Olga is not very interesting to drive the dog Alice just on a leash , Olga lifts dog dress Alice and shows you her gorgeous ass , and then orders a cancer crawling on my knees across the room only to have my ass . But this Olga little Olga stops the dog Alice and bares her Breasts and again ordered the dog to a cancer crawling on my knees across the room . After playing with the dog Alice , Olga takes the dog leash and Carolina also leads the dog across the room , Caroline is crawling behind his mistress on his knees , Olga also lifts dress Carolina and Carolina cancer crawls on his knees across the room with a bare ass , after demonstrating ass dog Carolina , Olga inserts into the anus of Carolina anal plug and again leads the Carolina dog in a circle , Olga also reveals the dog's chest and again makes Carolina dog Carolina to crawl around the room cancer on his knees, bare ass , bare chest . Well, that came to be my turn now mistress Olga took my leash and started to walk me around the room , I also like other doggies crawling around the room cancer on his knees , Olga is already showing you my ass and chest and again makes me crawl on my knees and show you my bare ass . After Olga had some fun with us , Olga put on the floor the dog's bowl and shit in it and told us to start to eat her shit , we took turns eating shit out of a dog bowl , but then our hostess a little , she orders us to shit and piss in the iron dog bowl we carry out the orders of his mistress . After we filled it with shit and piss dog bowl hostess Olga again told us to eat shit from the bowl . We carry out all that our hostess wants . But Olga did not stop Olga picked up the dog a bowl of shit and we were told to get cancer on your knees and turn to their Asses , so we did but we don't Zana wants our hostess , Olga first poured urine brown naked ass dog Alice , Caroline and me , on our Asses stikaet dirty urine , and then Olga dumped every of us shit on our white Asses and ordered again to crawl around the room cancer on my knees and show you our dirty Asses , Yes, that's what we didn't expect-but we can't say no we are doing all that we supposed our hostess Olga and we creep cancer on his lap around the room and show you my dirty ass .

File name:Three dogs, three dirty ass.mp4
    File Size: 1.25 GB
    Duration: 00:13:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Three dogs, three dirty ass.part1.rar
    Three dogs, three dirty ass.part2.rar
    Three dogs, three dirty ass.part3.rar

6. Forced To Shit For Creepy Uncle

Forced To Shit For Creepy Uncle

Forced To Shit For Creepy Uncle

Model: LoveRachelle2
    Fetishes: Poop Videos, Efro, scat solo

As I'm about to say my goodbyes after finally reconnecting again as family now that I'm all grown up, you say you want something from me. At first I offer some souvenirs from my visit, but soon I realize you've locked me in, and you're wanting something much nastier than that. more than just panties, or me stripping, you actually hand me a plate and tell me you want to watch me shit on it! OMG! I'm totally shocked and disgusted, but I'm forced to meet your demands so I can be set free.. hope you're happy, you massive perv!!

File name:Forced To Shit For Creepy Uncle.mp4
    File Size: 1.24 GB
    Resolution: 4096 x 2160
    Duration: 00:09:10
    Video: AVC, 4096x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Forced To Shit For Creepy Uncle.part1.rar
    Forced To Shit For Creepy Uncle.part2.rar
    Forced To Shit For Creepy Uncle.part3.rar

7. Huge Shit And Shitty Feet

Huge Shit And Shitty Feet

Huge Shit And Shitty Feet

Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Efro, Desperation

Watch me show you my bare feet showing you them off then I flex them to the ceiling while I push out a enormous poo its so big it takes two hands to hold. I tell you im going to send you some and I want you to lick and consume it while watching me
    I get some of my shit and put it on the floor and tred my feet into it getting them really messy, the feeling of shit squishing in-between my toes just feels amazing.
    I then show you my filthy feet and then I lick them making my tongue brown If you were here with me now I would be making you licking them clean and serving you shit right of those shitty soles and toes..
    I bring my feet close to the camera and tell you to lick them clean

File name:Huge Shit And Shitty Feet.mp4
    File Size: 529 MB
    Duration: 00:13:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5374 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Huge Shit And Shitty Feet.mp4

8. Shit japanese students continue the lawlessness

Shit japanese students continue the lawlessness

SHIT JAPANESE STUDENTS CONTINUE THE LAWLESSNESS

url=http://pimpandhost.com/image/85612811][/url]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Pee,Scat,Femdom Scat,Extreme Scat
    Video language: English

File name:SHIT JAPANESE STUDENTS CONTINUE THE LAWLESSNESS.mp4
    File Size: 600 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 312
    Duration: 01:56:15
    Video: AVC, 480x, 29.970 FPS, 556 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Download file - 500.0 MB
    Download file - 100.0 MB

9. Scat mopping your face on shit

Scat mopping your face on shit

SCAT_MOPPING_YOUR_FACE_ON_SHIT

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Lesbian Scat,Extreme Scat
    Video language: English

File name:SCAT MOPPING YOUR FACE ON SHIT.mp4
    File Size: 1.70 GB
    Duration: 00:29:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS,

D O W N L O A D:

Download file - 500.0 MB
    Download file - 500.0 MB
    Download file - 500.0 MB
    Download file - 237.4 MB

10. INSANE scat girl SHITTING in PANTYHOSE

INSANE scat girl SHITTING in PANTYHOSE

INSANE scat girl SHITTING in PANTYHOSE

Release Date: 04/04/2018
    Model: SweetBettyParlour
    Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Panty/Jean Pooping, Farting

A new amazing premium video in which you will get acquainted with my fragrant juicy ass smudged with fresh creamy shit, and all this in sexy pantyhose especially for you) I have nothing more to say, except that this video will often make your bone cry if you understand about what I) I love you stay in touch)
    In other words, it's simple, I'm back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more. I'm glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot.don't miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don't forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?

File name:INSANE scat girl SHITTING in PANTYHOSE.wmv
    File Size: 470 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:06:43
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro

D O W N L O A D:

INSANE scat girl SHITTING in PANTYHOSE.wmv