Notices

Page 415 of 679 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. A Spanking With Mr Richards Part 4 - manyvids

A Spanking With Mr Richards Part 4 - manyvids

A Spanking With Mr Richards Part 4 - manyvids

It's my final formal spanking session with Mr Richards, professional disciplinarian! And I'm suspicious that he might have something special in mind. By which I mean something *severe*. Dressed in stockings, suspenders, high heels and silk lingerie, I come into his formal punishment room. There are a dizzying array of implements waiting for me! Surely he doesn't plan to use all of them? Some of them look incredibly severe (like the cane, or the carpet beater, or the heavy leather strap). But as the punishment progresses, I can't help but start to enjoy it, and in all honestly, I don't want it to end. I wonder if Mr Richards is picking up on this? Something tells me that perhaps he is...

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, caning, manyvids,

File Name : A-Spanking-With-Mr-Richards-Part-4.mov
    File Size : 944.4 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:23
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 194 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-Spanking-With-Mr-Richards-Part-4.rar - 944.4 MB

2. The Maid Trials 1 - Eris Martinet Female Evil

The Maid Trials 1 - Eris Martinet Female Evil

The Maid Trials 1 - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Her curiosity got the better of her. Maybe she didn't just stick her nose in her employer's business... maybe she wanted in on the naughtiness all along... Cleaning all day long cannot possibly be that exciting.. and in her heart of hearts, she is a submissive ... all that "yes, Madam", "no, Madam", "right away Sir". There's something in there and Eris will twist and tweak and take it out of her. Because Eris likes to corrupt innocent girls, even when they're her staff. Especially when they're her staff.

Danielle Hunt, Eris Martinet

BDSM, spanking, caning, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : The-Maid-Trials-1-Eris-Martinet.mp4
    File Size : 729.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:25
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Maid-Trials-1-Eris-Martinet.mp4 - 729.9 MB

3. Spanking and more Spanking with Talia - manyvids

Spanking and more Spanking with Talia - manyvids

Spanking and more Spanking with Talia - manyvids

Talia spanks me until my ass it bright red and covered in bruises!

KhaleesiWilde, Talia

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, caning, manyvids,

File Name : KhaleesiWilde_Spanking-and-more-Spanking-with-Talia.mp4
    File Size : 730.8 MB
    Duration : 00:14:03
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 007 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 254 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - KhaleesiWilde_Spanking-and-more-Spanking-with-Talia.mp4 - 730.8 MB

4. Spanking Katy - manyvids

Spanking Katy - manyvids

Spanking Katy - manyvids

Before I allow Katy Mallory the honor of my spanks she must worship my legs and accept my leash around her neck. She's silent as I beat her, responding with a nod when I question her, because her voice was lost from an intense week of filming and camming. Despite her over worked vocal cords Katy brings high energy to the scene, giving me her round ass to spank and paddle to my hearts delight. I take my time with her, using my hands as well as two different paddles. Mid-way through the spanking I shed my corset and continue the spanking bare-breasted while her ass turns from pink to crimson. This red-headed cam girl looks even better bent over my knee with her ass spanked red to match her hair!

KyaasEmpire, Katy Mallory

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, Goddess, manyvids,

File Name : KyaasEmpire_Spanking-Katy.mp4
    File Size : 357.2 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 190 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - KyaasEmpire_Spanking-Katy.mp4 - 357.2 MB

5. David Chess Spanks Danielle - Eris Martinet Female Evil

David Chess Spanks Danielle - Eris Martinet Female Evil

David Chess Spanks Danielle - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Tut tut. This girl is really being passed around, isn't she!! No justice for our cleaning staff. first Eris has her way with her, then uncle Chess takes her for a ride over his lap... except his hand is heavier and faster and there is no laughing and caressing.. he's no Eris. He's all about stern punishment. Her resistance, already weak, is gone, and she just sobs quietly with no hope.. no hope at all, not even for mollifying them with her meek cries for mercy. "Please don't be cruel, she begs.. knowing her cry will be ignored. By these ignoble, sadistic employers. Oh dear. The girl's fate is hard.

David Chess, Danielle Hunt

BDSM, spanking, caning, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : David-Chess-Spanks-Danielle.mp4
    File Size : 347.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:50
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 006 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 294 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - David-Chess-Spanks-Danielle.mp4 - 347.2 MB

6. Schoolgirl Uniform Hard Self Spanking

Schoolgirl Uniform Hard Self Spanking

Schoolgirl Uniform Hard Self Spanking

I dressed up in a very cute authentic navy blue and white French Toast schoolgirl uniform and kawaii blonde wig with pigtails, complete with bow tie and white panties, and gave myself a good spanking for you! If you've followed me through my video career, you know that I started out with homemade self spanking clips, and am proficient at it, having grown up with a strong desire to be spanked, and nobody with whom to explore it. I've spanked myself since a very young age! If you haven't seen one of my self spanking clips yet, this would be a hot one to check out! I talk to the camera a bit, especially at first, sometimes remarking about my love for spanking, etc. As the spanking intensifies, I focus a bit more on what I'm doing, and make sure I get my bottom thoroughly cherry red and sore, for your viewing pleasure and my own pleasure too! As expected, the English leather riding crop and cane are a little bit more difficult to wield on myself due to their length, but I give it a good effort. I am most effective with the wooden hairbrush and wicked leather tawse from The London Tanner. I make sure to remove my panties slowly, and do the same when pulling them back up. I also sensually rub my sore cheeks from time to time, again for your viewing pleasure. Full film in HD, enjoy! Stay tuned for my first self mouth soaping clip, which I filmed following this spanking in the same cosplay, if you like that sort of thing! xoxo

Lily Starr / American / California

File Name : Lily Starr Spanking_Schoolgirl-Uniform-Hard-Self-Spanking.wmv
    File Size : 894.4 MB
    Duration : 00:12:26
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 10 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA3), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Lily_Starr_Spanking_Schoolgirl-Uniform-Hard-Self-Spanking.wmv - 894.4 MB

7. Housemates Find Spanking Book And Try It

Housemates Find Spanking Book And Try It

Housemates Find Spanking Book And Try It

My housemate Zoe finds a book on spanking, a whip and a cane in our new house. She runs downstairs to show me and reads bits from the book. It gives descriptions on how to spank etc. We are shocked by at as we have never heard about this sort of thing before. Giggling we decide to give it a go! We take it in turns to bend over each others lap for an over the knee spanking then try a bit with the paddle and whip. Its really exciting and we start getting into it descibing to each other how it feels and promising neither of us will ever tell anyone about what we are doing. We discuss if our boyfriends would be into spanking us and achat about what other kind of spanking we can try. After both giving and taking a good spanking for some time we rush upstairs to try more. Great fun spanking video with Zoe Page filmed in HD with great lighting and from various kinky angles.

UkCuteGirl, Zoe Page

File Name : UkCuteGirl_Housemates-Find-Spanking-Book-And-Try-It.wmv
    File Size : 965.5 MB
    Duration : 00:13:12
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 10 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 320 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - UkCuteGirl_Housemates-Find-Spanking-Book-And-Try-It.wmv - 965.5 MB

8. Unorthodox Methods - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Unorthodox Methods - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Unorthodox Methods - Eris Martinet Female Evil

Unorthodox Methods Of Correction Summoning, lecturing, straightening out the unruly. Explaining what's to come. The cane and all the other possibilities.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, POV, spanking, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : Unorthodox-Methods-Eris-Martinet.mp4
    File Size : 591 MB
    Duration : 00:10:04
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Unorthodox-Methods-Eris-Martinet.mp4 - 591 MB

9. Babysitters Plot To Spank You

Babysitters Plot To Spank You

Babysitters Plot To Spank You

My friend Zoe's going to lose her mind when I tell her how I'm getting to babysit a hot guy that we both know from college! His mother thinks he's to irresponsible to let him stay in the house alone, so even though I'm the same age as him, I get to be in control. Not only that, but I'm allowed to discipline him if he breaks any rules. Zoe cannot believe her EARS when I tell her what I'm allowed to do to him, and what effect it has. She's so blown away that I feel bad for her, missing out on all this wonderful spanking, humiliation and punishment. So invite her over to co-babysit with me next time. He's not gonna know what to do with himself when we're both unleased upon him! This is going to be so, SO hot ...

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

File Name : Babysitters-Plot-To-Spank-You.mov
    File Size : 948.2 MB
    Duration : 00:15:54
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 197 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Babysitters-Plot-To-Spank-You.mov - 948.2 MB

10. She Finally Gets It1

She Finally Gets It1

She Finally Gets It1

Ariel's Note;- OMG, this was quite an experience. Zoe and I work together loads but she's always the Top and I'm always the sub. But this story demanded a switch in our power dynamic. Not only was I playing the Domme but I got to cane Zoe! I was terrified! This story is the concluding part of a 3 part series, which began with Manageress Spanked, in which I was punished by my company's discipline officer for speaking critically about the new regional manager (played by Zoe). Finally! I've got my day of vengeance! The regional manager who SLEPT her way to the top has finally been found out, and since she wrongly accused me of lying about her, it's ME who gets to punish her. And over the knee spanking, followed by her panties being pulled down for a humiliating, bare-bottomed caning. She HATES me for doing this to her, but for me it's like 100 Christmases all at once. Pure, pure heaven. Wielding the cane and seeing raised marks appear on her spank-reddened skin is just wonderful. She, of course, takes the whole thing very badly; lots of undignified wriggling, screaming and cursing. Maybe a final dose of the slipper on her bare bottom would be in order ...

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

File Name : She-Finally-Gets-It1.mov
    File Size : 1.9 GB
    Duration : 00:33:04
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 195 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - She-Finally-Gets-It1.mov - 1.9 GB