Notices

Page 678 of 679 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679 LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 6781

Thread: Spanking, Whipping, Caning HD/SD Scenes

1. The punishment of the teacher

The punishment of the teacher

The punishment of the teacher

The teacher was seriously guilty and Diretor decided to punish her like an ordinary schoolgirl. with English subtitles.

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : the punishment of the teacher full.mp4
    File Size : 243.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:15

Download k2s.cc - the punishment of the teacher full.zip - 243.6 MB

2. Reception Secretary

Reception Secretary

Reception Secretary

In the directors office should include candidate Secretary. She does not have a good education and recommendations. But it has other strengths. It offers Director (Spiridon Petrovich) punish her for lack of a good education and a crushed hand. And take her to work. What happens ...

Russian spanking, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Reception Secretary.mp4
    File Size : 249 MB
    Duration : 00:08:21

Download k2s.cc - Reception Secretary.zip - 249 MB

3. After School With Miss Kajira Bound

After School With Miss Kajira Bound

Kajira Bound and Lil Babyboy Joey - After School With Miss Kajira Bound

Come to my office she said after school. Miss Kajira Bound is my queen of sexy. My name is Lil BabyBoy Joey and Miss Kajira Bound is my QUEEN! I have had a crush on her sense I started going to Summer High. She is like the girl next door that can do anything she wants to do. I am going to her office tonight and I know she is going to do things to me. She straps joey canes joey in lingerie and says come back for more...

spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : After School With Miss Kajira Bound.mp4
    File Size : 1014.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:36

Download k2s.cc - After School With Miss Kajira Bound.zip - 1014.2 MB

4. Attitude Adjustment

Attitude Adjustment

Attitude Adjustment

When we were out in town I copped an attitude with step-daddy and tried to pull away from him. When we get back to the hotel he gives me a hand spanking, takes his belt to me, and washes my dirty little mouth out. I don't think I will be giving my step-daddy attitude for a long time after this punishment.

Spanking, Mouthsoaped, diaper, Diaper discipline, Older Man / Younger Woman, 1950's,

File Name : Attitude Adjustmet.mp4
    File Size : 629.8 MB
    Duration : 00:19:52

Download k2s.cc - Attitude Adjustmet.zip - 629.8 MB

5. Old Portsmouth hotel - Clara Hewitt, Richard Millner

Old Portsmouth hotel - Clara Hewitt, Richard Millner

Old Portsmouth hotel - Clara Hewitt, Richard Millner

Miss Matthews - Another thwacking for Richard Millner in that ropey old Portsmouth hotel

BDSM, Femdom, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Old Portsmouth hotel.mp4
    File Size : 250.6 MB
    Duration : 00:04:38

Download k2s.cc - Old Portsmouth hotel.zip - 250.6 MB

6. A Playful Caning Session - Bella Bird, Mistress Scarlet

A Playful Caning Session - Bella Bird, Mistress Scarlet

A Playful Caning Session - Bella Bird, Mistress Scarlet

This clip is different from anything else Highland Manor House have filmed together. It was taken from a session Mistress Scarlet gave Bella before she was her Mistress. One of the very first times Bella had been caned. It is far more gentle than any of the submissive work she does today, but these sessions with Mistress Scarlet played a very big part in why Bela enjoys such a hard caning today. Mistress Scarlet talks to Bella and teases her, telling the girl what she's about to do to her poor bottom. Bella tells her Mistress that she's scared. The caning begins and Bella says "Thank you 'Step-Mummy'" after each stroke. Mistress Scarlet tells her she's a very good girl and that she's being very brave. This clip isn't severe or brutal - it is very genuine and real. It is clear that both Mistress Scarlet and Bella enjoyed this scene. The clip finishes with Mistress Scarlet asking Bella what kind of reward she'd like. "What do you want to give me?" She replies. "You just answered a question with a question, my girl," Mistress Scarlet teases. I think it's very obvious what kind of reward Bella received for taking her punishment so well.

File Name : A Playful Caning Session.mp4
    File Size : 347.6 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24

Download k2s.cc - A Playful Caning Session.zip - 347.6 MB

7. Clara Hewitt - An outdoor sjambok session with Richard Millner

Clara Hewitt - An outdoor sjambok session with Richard Millner

Clara Hewitt - An outdoor sjambok session with Richard Millner

Clara Hewitt, Richard Millner

BDSM, Femdom, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : An outdoor sjambok session with Richard.mp4
    File Size : 68.6 MB
    Resolution : 848x480
    Duration : 00:02:05

Download k2s.cc - An outdoor sjambok session with Richard.zip - 68.6 MB

8. New Rules for Stevie - Court Ordered Home Detention

New Rules for Stevie - Court Ordered Home Detention

New Rules for Stevie - Court Ordered Home Detention

Stevie comes into the living room wearing just pink cotton panties. Nothing else with her arms in front to cover her breasts. Step Daddy is sitting on a couch, near him is a straight armless chair with a hairbrush waiting.

Good morning Stevie, I hope you rested well. Arms to the side we don't hide anything in this house. Well look at those small breasts, how did a girl like you wear those large bras? Good that I threw them out, looks like training ones for you. After the Judge handed out your sentence for theft yesterday, we will go over your new rules. Stealing is a crime Stevie and you are lucky to get a chance to go back to school and live here instead of prison. After Stevie reads her list of rules out loud, she is summoned across his lap for a very hard bare bottom spanking. She knows her home detention will be filled with long days of cruel, bare bottom discipline.

Stevie lays across her step daddy's lap, her panties are pulled down to the center of her thighs. His big hand cracks down Spanking her hot red bottom. She keeps her legs spread, trying desperately to keep her panties from falling, under threat of being taken out in the backyard for punishment. Obendiently she picks up the hairbrush, begging before the first swat even lands. Covering the full curves of her bottom with punishing swats, Stevie gasps and whimpers in pain. Her bottom wobbles under the onslaught, jiggling as it turns a darker Crimson. Her cries are met with an unrelenting barrage of heavy spanks. Hard and fast she is punished, crying and sniffling frantically. The hardest hairbrush spanking Stevie has suffered since she can remember, leaves her blistered and sobbing, kicking across his lap. Afterward, she is sent to stand in the corner, panties down with her hands on her head. A must see for fans of severe bare bottom domestic discipline

Stevie Rose

File Name : new-rules-for-stevie-court-ordered-home-detention.mp4
    File Size : 1.6 GB
    Duration : 00:38:18

Download k2s.cc - new-rules-for-stevie-court-ordered-home-detention.zip - 1.6 GB

9. Receiving Gold Card 100. Interview and The second camera.

Receiving Gold Card 100. Interview and The second camera.

Receiving Gold Card 100. Interview and The second camera.

Bonus: Collective medical examination

We think our viewers might like to see a full medical examination cute girl Valeria from multiple doctors.

File Name : receiving-gold-card-100.mp4
    File Size : 402.2 MB
    Duration : 00:18:10

Download k2s.cc - receiving-gold-card-100.zip - 402.2 MB

10. Starlet Reunion - Amelia Jane Rutherford, Sarah Gregory

Starlet Reunion - Amelia Jane Rutherford, Sarah Gregory

Starlet Reunion - Amelia Jane Rutherford, Sarah Gregory

Sarah and Amelia were friends and lovers when they were both starting out their careers; but 20 years ago that love was forbidden and the world drove them apart. But sometimes those deep feelings resurface and one phone call later Amelia is on a plane from London to visit her long lost Sarah. Amelia admits that she was confused when she left Sarah all those years ago and wants Sarah to punish her like she once did. The film is an erotic series of spanking, paddling and strapping.

File Name : starlet-reunion.wmv
    File Size : 1.1 GB
    Duration : 00:28:29

Download k2s.cc - starlet-reunion.zip - 1.1 GB